Polaris Team #10 wins 2018 Iron Dog

Poncho

Poor Puzzle?  Nope, I respect anybody that can win that gruelling race.  Remember, I'm not the one who gets all butthurt about a sled brand. 

Even though the one Polaris was on it's last legs..... 2000 mile life expectancy....lol 
And had already spit out a jackshaft earlier. 

I was actually rooting for the 2 women on team 22, but they clearly picked the wrong sleds.  One of their Polarii blew up 3/4 of the way through the race and couldn't continue. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

5 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Poor Puzzle?  Nope, I respect anybody that can win that gruelling race.  Remember, I'm not the one who gets all butthurt about a sled brand. 

Even though the one Polaris was on it's last legs..... 2000 mile life expectancy....lol 
And had already spit out a jackshaft earlier. 

I was actually rooting for the 2 women on team 22, but they clearly picked the wrong sleds.  One of their Polarii blew up 3/4 of the way through the race and couldn't continue. 

LOL....you better go back to your 2017 Iron Dog post...talk about butthurt. You died in a blood bath....lol

Edited by Poncho

Lol...... inferring butthurt doesn't make it so.  Last year's ID was controversial, but it was cool that even the riders stated who really won (Team 8).   Polaris wasn't even in the running. 

There is only one guy here  who cries like a  baby when his favourite Polaris is bashed.  And your posts where you were losing it were of some concern.  We all just figured a little girl had temporarily commandeered your account..... lmao.    Remember....where you attempted to dish it out, couldn't take it in return, then took all your Tonkas and went home?  Lol

Anyway, like I said, I was rooting for team 22  (on Polarii, no less).  Any women who can even ride 1500 miles in those conditions, are very good riders, resourceful, and fast. 

And certainly way faster than you. 

5 hours ago, Poncho said:

LOL....you better go back to your 2017 Iron Dog post...talk about butthurt. You died in a blood bath....lol

pro.jpg

Edited by Puzzleboy

Most of us here understand that this is an open forum..... only one guy here seems to really get upset about any Polaris posts,, transfers that butthurt into real life, etc.  Everybody has a weakness, I guess....... lol

I had zero issues with this year's ID, seems to be a good result following the race officials' fuckup last year.  Here's hoping the ladies make it all the way through next year!

hippo.gif

1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

You guys all sound like a bunch of kids in the school yard . My daddy can beat your daddy !  

Ya’ll need a big cup of grow the F up . 

Edited by Puzzleboy

Lol.  No, we're good.  Only one fella here was butthurt enough to leave the sandbox. 

There is zero reason to have a meltdown just because someone critiques your sled brand. 

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

You need to relax Puzzle.  Some big butthurt with you.

Edited by Puzzleboy

40 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Lol.  No, we're good.  Only one fella here was butthurt enough to leave the sandbox. 

There is zero reason to have a meltdown just because someone critiques your sled brand. 

I don't think anyone here cares about your problems.  Just keep digging a hole isn't helping you.  Now get back to trolling...lol

39 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

We're all just surprised that a guy who gets so upset about a Polaris post, is compelled to revisit this forum every half hour or so. 

How was the weekend ride?  lol

This coming from the night crawler...posting and editing at 0100...so one. 

How come you edited your two word reply to the Stevie post?