Anti-Trump Republican Evan McMullin Announces Presidential Bid

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How come over 50 former GOP security officials/advisors/appointees oppose Dump?  :read:

Are you this dense?  It has been explained to you multiple times as to why other establishment politicians want hillary.  They are all for the same thing FFS. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Are you this dense?  It has been explained to you multiple times as to why other establishment politicians want hillary.  They are all for the same thing FFS. 

Over 50 GOP SECURITY experts - not politicians :bc:

You are correct - they want more of the same - no nuclear war and relative peace.....and that's why they oppose Dump.  Do you understand why?  :read:

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How come over 50 former GOP security officials/advisors/appointees oppose Dump?  :read:

Because Trump piss's people off no matter who the fuck they think they might be...just like how he gets your stinky ass panties in a bunch.:bc:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

and you will do nothing except be a fat shit about to have a heart attack and croak

Poor AMERICAN eskimomo. Hates the village but cant earn enough as a ladyboy to leave.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

are you talking to me you retarded fat weak american faggot?

You are one of the dumbest shit-for-brains on this site. Like it or not you ARE an American, we bought you and your land for pennies an acre. Pennies! SBYL Fucktard American! :lol:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

You are one of the dumbest shit-for-brains on this site. Like it or not you ARE an American, we bought you and your land for pennies an acre. Pennies! SBYL Fucktard American! :lol:

shut the fuck up retarded know nothing clueless in the dark weak american faggot, this is not your americans land, it is mine.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Over 50 GOP SECURITY experts - not politicians :bc:

You are correct - they want more of the same - no nuclear war and relative peace.....and that's why they oppose Dump.  Do you understand why?  :read:

:lmao:You think "the establishment" is only elected officials? :lmao:

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well written but devoid of anything specific and mostly fluff

He nailed this part though...

Hillary Clinton is a corrupt career politician who has recklessly handled classified information in an attempt to avoid accountability and put American lives at risk including those of my former colleagues. She fails the basic tests of judgment and ethics any candidate for President must meet. Moreover, she only offers stale economic ideas like the same old top-down government control that has brought us eight years of historically low growth.

This guy will be the new media darling, he's a mitt Romney parrot.  I've heard more about him in the last two days on air than I have from Gary Johnson or Jill Stein

five bucks says they try to get him in the debates 

Edited by Elkhorn

On August 9, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Elkhorn said:

This guy will be the new media darling, he's a mitt Romney parrot.  I've heard more about him in the last two days on air than I have from Gary Johnson or Jill Stein

five bucks says they try to get him in the debates 

I don't see it, how many states is the guy even going to be on the ballot in? No chance he can poll 15% and that's the debate threshold :dunno: 

59 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I don't see it, how many states is the guy even going to be on the ballot in? No chance he can poll 15% and that's the debate threshold :dunno: 

He's a democrat plant