Missing boy near Orangeville...

Puzzleboy

On 2/25/2018 at 1:49 PM, Puzzleboy said:

That's not judging, it's a fair question.  So is asking for her BAC levels, THC levels, etc.  Checking her cell records.  And fully investigating her version of events without political interference. 

The tragedy is the same regardless, barring some miracle.  But the law is not only there to be punitive; it is also to deter others from making similar "mistakes". 

Again, not implying fault here; just hope everything is checked. 

WOW. 

2 hours ago, Algonquin Rider said:

WOW. 

After I saw the udpate as well, I back read some of the thread and was thinking the same thing.....Puzz missed his calling, should have been a cop!

Reading the update and more details regarding the accident, sure does make you wonder some of the parenting choices, or non-parenting choices for that matter, we make in life.  

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

After I saw the udpate as well, I back read some of the thread and was thinking the same thing.....Puzz missed his calling, should have been a cop!

Reading the update and more details regarding the accident, sure does make you wonder some of the parenting choices, or non-parenting choices for that matter, we make in life.  

That is normal due diligence for police with an event like this, especially one so blatantly obvious.  She was known to police prior to this.

18 minutes ago, Poncho said:

That is normal due diligence for police with an event like this, especially one so blatantly obvious.  She was known to police prior to this.

I am sure either the people that first made contact with her after the accident or the police, picked up on the booze fairly quickly, I just do not recall that being reported as a possible reason for this accident, other than the fine police work done right here on FS . Sad what the outcome was that effected a boy far to young to loose his life over such a dumb decision.

5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I am sure either the people that first made contact with her after the accident or the police, picked up on the booze fairly quickly, I just do not recall that being reported as a possible reason for this accident, other than the fine police work done right here on FS . Sad what the outcome was that effected a boy far to young to loose his life over such a dumb decision.

The police often reference Freedom Sledder prior to initiating any investigation....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3