Trump the Dictator

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s gonna show up in a military uniform wearring a lot of fake medals soon

No he isn't but you're going to shit your pants and be a brain dead mindless sheep hack that's a fucking guarantee :finger: 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you suggesting we not support the people front and center that protect this great, the best nation?

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

GO TRUMPY!!!

I like this idea.....A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

MAGA YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

And before you go off half-cocked, I am not the one claiming Trump is a dictator, MCDumb is.

Edited by Kivalo

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Why?

And before you go off half-cocked, I am not the one claiming Trump is a dictator, MCDumb is.

I think the military would dig it!   And it hasn’t been done in I don’t know how long.  Not to mention, it’d drive the left absolutely bonkers!  

#allaroundwin

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I think the military would dig it!   And it hasn’t been done in I don’t know how long.  Not to mention, it’d drive the left absolutely bonkers!  

#allaroundwin

It would be an expensive waste of time and nothing more than a rah rah bang the war drums moment.

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Why?

Support for the people sacrificing time and lives! Regardless of the administration you support, the men and women on the front line deserve our respect and thanks!

• Gold Member
Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Support for the people sacrificing time and lives! Regardless of the administration you support, the men and women on the front line deserve our respect and thanks!

Something that can best be done by utilizing them responsibly, for defense, and not in frivolous wars.

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

so we need to march them around a parade with weaponry to do that? gmafb. this whole thing is to give trump a woody

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dear leader has already said its treasonous not to applaud his state of the union speach. 

How are all you beta bitches liking your freedom now?

The people he referenced HAVE acted in a treasonous way. "I'll take - how the left spins the news for $1968, Mrs Fonda"...