AC Axle Nut Spanner Wrench

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah well i have been riding in total shit conditions this year. My sled is fucking filthy and the last trip i even sand blasted some of the powder coating off of my skid from riding in the fucking snirt. February better be fucking wintery!!!!!!11111

Sounds like conditions we have here.  I don't ride in that shit short of some shake down suspension testing.   If I drop my scratchers i'll just plow a dirt trail and throw that into my skid.  This winter is shit so far.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When I first saw that $4.95 tool I thought it's a knucklebuster that is going to fuck up the star nut, and then zambos post confirmed it :lol: 

It's like that useless spanner wrench they give you for the coil over springs.

Exactly...chintzy little bullshit so spend 45.00 instead....fuckers! :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Sounds like conditions we have here.  I don't ride in that shit short of some shake down suspension testing.   If I drop my scratchers i'll just plow a dirt trail and throw that into my skid.  This winter is shit so far.  

At least i didnt waste a new set of shaper bars. I am going to do that this weekend because I already ground down the stock ones!!11

WAIT!!!!  WAIT!!!!!!!  Wait a second.  Jimmy, are you saying you bought that sled without a tool kit?!?!?!  FUCK!!!!  GET UR MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

:lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

At least i didnt waste a new set of shaper bars. I am going to do that this weekend because I already ground down the stock ones!!11

My keels are 2" with the bide.   :lol:  They go right down to the dirt and rocks right now.  >:(

WAIT!!!!  WAIT!!!!!!!  Wait a second.  Jimmy, are you saying you bought that sled without a tool kit?!?!?!  FUCK!!!!  GET UR MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Haha...I was going to make a toolkit joke....glad you did it! :lol:

Any sled we had with those we just replaced with a regular nut like Zam says. Little blue loctite and they never move. 

Doing the skid on the shitty kitty Friday. 2 inside idlers are destroyed from the studs and ice. Bearings could use a replacing with 3500 miles on them I figure. :news:

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Any sled we had with those we just replaced with a regular nut like Zam says. Little blue loctite and they never move. 

Doing the skid on the shitty kitty Friday. 2 inside idlers are destroyed from the studs and ice. Bearings could use a replacing with 3500 miles on them I figure. :news:

:bigfinger:

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Any idea what size they are offhand? 

Z?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

:bigfinger:

You got your trip figured out yet? Lots open in Ontario now. I'm off this weekend and then for 7 days after next Friday. Should be at 2500 mile for the season after that or more. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Any idea what size they are offhand? 

Z?

Shit...I think I actually have the part numbers listed on HCS.  Probably the thread you looked at.  I'm sure I have them around, let me peek out in the garage.

Shit...I think I actually have the part numbers listed on HCS.  Probably the thread you looked at.  I'm sure I have them around, let me peek out in the garage.

Just now, Reevester said:

No idea bud. :dunno:

:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Reevester said:

You got your trip figured out yet? Lots open in Ontario now. I'm off this weekend and then for 7 days after next Friday. Should be at 2500 mile for the season after that or more. 

Mother nature and my life have been fucking me this winter. Thanks to Trump I am super fucking busy, its hard for me to even take off this year. Luckily (sarcasm) conditions in the midwest have really sucked so I havent been missing anything. Now that they are looking up and am fucking nailed down with work. I would like to head up that way fist weekend in March but we will see how it goes. 

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: poor SnowBevis 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Mother nature and my life have been fucking me this winter. Thanks to Trump I am super fucking busy, its hard for me to even take off this year. Luckily (sarcasm) conditions in the midwest have really sucked so I havent been missing anything. Now that they are looking up and am fucking nailed down with work. I would like to head up that way fist weekend in March but we will see how it goes. 

Find some time and make it happen, it will be here then gone before we all know it. :bc:

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hahahahaha! Fucking Arctic Cat fucking their customers with over-complicating the simplest of fasteners. 

Arctic Cat: "Lets put on some hokey fasteners and then charge the customer $240 for a wrench to take them off and on! And they'll gladly pay it because arctic cat loyals are fucking dumb! (sinister laugh)" 

Arctic Cat Buyer: "Just go to the hardware store and buy a 17mm nut for $.12" 

Arctic Cat: "Damn!"

exactly