And you thought Sarah Palin was stupid

BOHICA

• Gold Member

This woman takes the trophy on stupid...  just think how the stupid of America almost made her president.  What a disaster her presidency would be.

“Women will, once again, be primarily burdened with the problems of climate change” – such as foraging for food, gathering fire wood, and choosing a new home, Clinton predicted:

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/hillary-clinton-climate-change-will-force-women-domestic-roles-looking-food

Edited by BOHICA
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

“Women will, once again, be primarily burdened with the problems of climate change” – such as foraging for food, gathering fire wood, and choosing a new home, Clinton predicted:

She didn't win. So now women don't have to worry about those things.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope...  there is even audio of it!!!  She said it.

She's gone all out Al Gore on us.  :lol:  

• Sad 1

Good for us though!!!!    We can sit back and drink beers while they forge and gather.

Bitch, you better get your ass up to the store and forge me up more beer or you will be choosing a new home. Trumps president.   

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Good for us though!!!!    We can sit back and drink beers while they forge and gather.

Bitch, you better get your ass up to the store and forge me up more beer or you will be choosing a new home. Trumps president.   

Ya forgot to say " before ya go forage come over here and let me grab your pussy "

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

estricted.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lol! How rude!! Real men bring in the wood and provide the food. Good women cook said food! I'm about as sexist as they come, and you even crossed my line... I'm willing to bet you jerk off more than get laid with an attitude like that...? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Lol! How rude!! Real men bring in the wood and provide the food. Good women cook said food! I'm about as sexist as they come, and you even crossed my line... I'm willing to bet you jerk off more than get laid with an attitude like that...? 

Did you miss the article? :lol: 

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

This woman takes the trophy on stupid...  just think how the stupid of America almost made her president.  What a disaster her presidency would be.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/hillary-clinton-climate-change-will-force-women-domestic-roles-looking-food

And you thought Sarah was smart :groin:

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Holy shit that's got to be like an Onion type article or something.  :lol: 

5 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

5 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

“ smartest woman in the world “.  :lol:

Hey, dipshits - she's talking about women all around the world.  Like these ladies who probably carry more firewood than you can:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Hey, dipshits - she's talking about women all around the world.  Like these ladies who probably carry more firewood than you can:

So these women around the world are already currently doing this in this day and age what Clinton says they are going to have to start doing due to future global warming???  Sounds legit especially when your audience is a bunch of white liberals in the US college

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Don't be mad about not being able to handle a real woman... lol

Hold on tight and give er hell! 😎

1413469865221.jpg

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So these women around the world are already currently doing in this day and age what Clinton says they are going to have to start doing due to future global warming???  Sounds legit especially when your audience is a bunch of white liberals in the US college

No kidding.  Racked with guilt from their white privilege :lol: 

27 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Just make sure Polaris doesn't load your"magazines" 

Neither of y'all will live through the apocalypse...

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

34 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

And giving more money to third world shit holes is going to do what to the climate?