future high school history lessons

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well, 98% of Americans can't answer that one with any sort of detail either. :bc:

Probably not, but they probably agree that the Nazi movement convinced the German people it was all "for the greater good" and kept their media enforcing it.  Sounds weird...I know!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has spit the bit, busted  a spring....needs some time in the nervous hospital.

He’s gotta be close to that point. Slope and MC are just stupid in general, but Betaslinger is so deranged that I find it hard to even laugh at this point. Poor chap. 

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s gotta be close to that point. Slope and MC are just stupid in general, but Betaslinger is so deranged that I find it hard to even laugh at this point. Poor chap. 

I've got him a #3 in the death pool.  Spinner is far and away #1, then It's gotta be Ice.  MC, Toolkit and Rev are all safe from suicide because they are too stupid for any self awareness.  Kinda like jellyfish.

16 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Liberal SOP right there. Trump won because REAL Americans saw through the bullshit and voted for ANYBODY but Hillary. Could have been Cookie monster on the ballot, I still would have checked that box...

How does that explain the primary though?  Plenty of better choices up there and no Hillary. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

nazi Germany. how did hitler pull it off?

jonestown. how did jim jones convince so many to drink the kool-aid?

trump. how did an orange orangutan convince so many americans he was honest and truthful, despite all the evidence to the contrary?

He didn't convince many he was honest and truthfull. He didn't have to. All he had to do was convince people to take a gamble. They already knew what swillary was all about. 

14 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

How does that explain the primary though?  Plenty of better choices up there and no Hillary. 

Who were the better choices in your opinion , and why do you believe they were?

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No , sad they put up a candidate that was so poor even this bafoon could beat her.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Who were the better choices in your opinion , and why do you believe they were?

Also sad that the republican'ts couldn't put up anyone that could beat him either and they put up a lot more guys, like 17 of them. 

Rand Paul and John Kasich, because they're human.

During the primary debates I would here commentaters saying " with all these great candidates"  I'm looking around for more . I didn't see anyone great , a couple ok , most complete fools , then some who simply knew how to play the game.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Also sad that the republican'ts couldn't put up anyone that could beat him either and they put up a lot more guys, like 17 of them

Rand Paul and John Kasich, because they're human.

That was sad.   However, Americans wanted a "Trump" after 8 long years of Nestle Milque-toast.  He was and is the perfect answer to change directions.  Quite frankly, I find politicians weak and him bullying the shit out of them on stage proved it.  Most like me found it entertaining and the start of cleaning the DC house.  Not only couldn't they save any face and fight back, most didn't even try.  I don't see Trump being needed in 2020 and I don't see him running.  But I think we'll see an R he recommends running successfully.  Pretty clear the Dems are just forfeiting the 2020 election at this point.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Rand was my Choice. He dropped out before my primary . Kasich seemed like a nice guy , but a pushover. 

It was sad that out of over 330 million people we ended up with such shitty choices.

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He didn't convince many he was honest and truthfull. He didn't have to. All he had to do was convince people to take a gamble. They already knew what swillary was all about. 

I’m referring to what has happened since, now especially 

35 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why , do you believe most people don't know the dude is full of shit?

no, most people do. too many think otherwise, though. so are you admitting the guy is full of shit and obstructing justice to cover his ass? or do you have very selective lie detectors?

This is the "mis" information age. Nobody will ever know the truths about history or current events. Fuck the govt won't release memos because it exposes their crimes. That's not freedom and nobody is getting pissed off about it. Just shut up and play along you fucking pussies. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, most people do. too many think otherwise, though. so are you admitting the guy is full of shit and obstructing justice to cover his ass? or do you have very selective lie detectors?

Of course the guy is full of shit , he has been his whole life. But again , the choice wasn't him or Jack Kennedy. It was him or someone who has been in politics for the last 30 yrs and never did a damn thing to improve my life. Luckily Ive done plenty to improve my life

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Obama and Hillary didn't brainwash people though.  Case in point:  Trump call Ted Cruz a liar, called his father an assassin, called his wife ugly, and then somehow got Ted to fully endorse him.  I mean, ho-lee-shitsky. 

Hillary called people who supported Trump deplorables....and expected them to change their minds and vote for her... :lol:

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Obama and Hillary didn't brainwash people though.  Case in point:  Trump call Ted Cruz a liar, called his father an assassin, called his wife ugly, and then somehow got Ted to fully endorse him.  I mean, ho-lee-shitsky. 

Hillary called people who supported Trump deplorables....and expected them to change their minds and vote for her... :lol: