Truly a piece of shit.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ok what am I missing here? Did Tarantino force her to do the crash scene?

I only read the article quickly, but something about she wanted a stunt double, and Tarantino wouldn't agree to it. :dunno:   I still wanna make a baby with her. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ok what am I missing here? Did Tarantino force her to do the crash scene?

Yeah, I kinda half-heartedly read it but it sounds to me like she wasn't comfortable with the scene and he rambled on about how he never "made her" do it, which tells me...he made her do it anyway.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I only read the article quickly, but something about she wanted a stunt double, and Tarantino wouldn't agree to it. :dunno:   I still wanna make a baby with her. :lol: 

I understand that....but she still could have said fuck it im not doing it.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dave has all the answers...why are you always such an apologist for these fuckers? Are you jealous they have such power over women?

:lol: always? Jealous? 

Im just saying she could have refused to do the scene...it wasn't like it was behind closed doors and it was his word against his....if she didnt do it he would have been forced to get a stunt double.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Im just saying she could have refused to do the scene...it wasn't like it was behind closed doors and it was his word against his....if she didnt do it he would have been forced to get a stunt double.

I just want to have my way with her. :lol:  Hopefully she'd go along.  Maybe not. :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Yeah but she trusted these guys and considered them mentors and friends I’m guessing and they used that and took advantage.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but she trusted these guys and considered them mentors and friends I’m guessing and they used that and took advantage.

True....ive never seen anyone as a mentor but my father....so maybe thats why Idont see the relation.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Who is surprised that Taratino is an asshole who would stop at nothing to get the shot?

im surprised they didn’t pig roast her. 

I was surprised...not sure why they would pig roast her either.

Just now, DAVE said:

True....ive never seen anyone as a mentor but my father....so maybe thats why Idont see the relation.

Well you’re special but a lot of people have mentors in business/work and these Hollywood fucks use it to prey on people...place is a cesspool.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Not my first pick of Hollywood women.... Fuck it, let's be real here, I'd throw her a bone.

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you’re special but a lot of people have mentors in business/work and these Hollywood fucks use it to prey on people...place is a cesspool.

Uma could buy Dave a thousand times over and call him a fat, gross pig as she counted her cash. 

• Haha 1