Justin Trudeau is an even bigger faggot than Icebroad

Rod

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Maybe someone needs to learn the idiot what “mankind” means 

The Canadian Museum of History in Ottawa used to be called the Museum of Man then the Museum of Civilization like not that long ago :flush: 

Holy shit. People Kind? Why not the more generally accepted *Humankind* if you are going to be a PC super beta. AutisticSDI totally creamed all over himself when he saw this clip. I didn't think there is anyone I would want to vote for less than Hillary... He strains that line of thought given I married some hawt Canadian broad with tig ol bitties and can vote there. 

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy shit. People Kind? Why not the more generally accepted *Humankind* if you are going to be a PC super beta. AutisticSDI totally creamed all over himself when he saw this clip. I didn't think there is anyone I would want to vote for less than Hillary... He strains that line of thought given I married some hawt Canadian broad with tig ol bitties and can vote there. 

He is a brain dead fuck.  Man Machine Interfaces (MMI's) were renamed Human Machine Interfaces (HMI's) decades ago.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: just saw this clip.  Hey, but why isn’t @revkevsdi and @ICEMAN! in here defending this? This is their crowned prince...is it not?

Ahh...international Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Sorry, wasn’t on here last night.  I have a life outside of CE.  You should try it.

:bc:

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sorry, wasn’t on here last night.  I have a life outside of CE.  You should try it.

:bc:

That's my favorite line on forums when being insulted, "I have a life outside of this place".  It screams that you really do not.

Anyway, watched the OP.  “Humankind” is better but either / or is unnecessary.  Nothing wrong with saying mankind.

Trudeau gets carried away with this shit sometimes but I will give him credit for actually doin legitimate town halls.  Harper never got caught in front of an unscreened audience in all his years in office and rarely ever took questions from reporters. 

I suspect he was half joking, based on where he was, and not expecting anyone to change their lango. I'm sure he's used the term "mankind" before, and will continue to use it. but let's take everything out of context, assume he wants to stop using the term "mankind", like the right is so good at. :handjob:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I suspect he was half joking, based on where he was, and not expecting anyone to change their lango. I'm sure he's used the term "mankind" before, and will continue to use it. but let's take everything out of context, assume he wants to stop using the term "mankind", like the right is so good at. :handjob:

You go with that lol... BetaSlinger. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Good ole snot passing off opinion as fact again it’s all you got bro

• Haha 1