Next Up....

Puzzleboy

Steve Paikin.

I wonder if Steve used the same vernacular that Rob Ford used with Sarah Thomson.   Oh wait, no, that was Olivia Gondek.  Ford only grabbed Thomson's ass....lol

I guess Steve doesn't have enough to eat at home. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

• Platinum Contributing Member

I had to google to find out what this was about.

According to the account of the 2010 incident that Ms. Thomson published on her website, while at a lunch at the Grano restaurant, where Mr. Paikin is a regular, the TVO host allegedly asked if she would have sex with him to appear on The Agenda. Ms. Thomson says her assistant, whom she did not name, was also present at the lunch.

Their reply was exactly what all such replies should be in these circumstances - we're investigating, and we see no reason he shouldn't remain on the job. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Their reply was exactly what all such replies should be in these circumstances - we're investigating, and we see no reason he shouldn't remain on the job. 

This 100%

But Honestly this chick is a nutjob and I have no faith in her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She is whack for sure.

I truly believe that laws should be amended.  Sure, the people have a "right to know".  After the trial.  I know, it's a Constitutional argument for sure. 

If we updated the legislation so that names are published only after a bona fide conviction, it would surely cut down on false accusers, starlets with fizzled careers, etc. 

There are virtually no other crimes by comparison where once accused, you receive a lifetime brand, even if acquitted.  It's just too easy to make an accusation now via social media and the like. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

She is whack for sure.

I truly believe that laws should be amended.  Sure, the people have a "right to know".  After the trial.  I know, it's a Constitutional argument for sure. 

If we updated the legislation so that names are published only after a bona fide conviction, it would surely cut down on false accusers, starlets with fizzled careers, etc. 

There are virtually no other crimes by comparison where once accused, you receive a lifetime brand, even if acquitted.  It's just too easy to make an accusation now via social media and the like. 

Again another reason why you should run for the PC Leadership....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

This 100%

But Honestly this chick is a nutjob and I have no faith in her.

Exactly

Fringe candidate @ best

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_mayoral_election,_2010#Results

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Thomson_(publisher)#Toronto_mayoral_election,_2010

Next up......... Quentin Tarantino.  Clip of him defending Roman Polanski regarding the statutory rape of a 13 year old.  Said the girl "wanted" it. 

Might not hear from Quentin for a while. 

Nutjob Sarah might be giving his show a boost, a lot of people pretty disgusted at her.  Love one of the comments.

Hopefully your case will serve as the wakeup call that puts an end to all this nonsense. One question for you though, Mr. Paikin, how does it feel knowing your prime minister has stated that all women making such accusations should be believed hands down, no questions asked? Consider yourself fortunate your superiors at TVO still believe in due process.

• Like 1