where to go ride this weekend?

mrholmquist

1 hour ago, mrholmquist said:

Looking to go for a ride , map says most trails closed . Some yellow around Bancroft is it worth it to trailer there ? Anybody know the trail conditions ?

Algonquin Snowmobile Club and Highland Rovers are open.

Dwight / Kearney Area.

Great conditions too. 

1 hour ago, TallCool 1 said:

Just got back. dropped in at Colyne and went to Mccarthers mills and back. Not perfect but worth the truck and trailer ride up from Belleville.

That’s my area and totally rideable regardless of the Red OFSC map. Good you got out too.  Did you have lunch in Cloyne, were you on Doo’s? 

12 hours ago, Poncho said:

That’s my area and totally rideable regardless of the Red OFSC map. Good you got out too.  Did you have lunch in Cloyne, were you on Doo’s? 

All the trails we rode went yellow on the ofsc map on Friday. Lots of sleds out.  Had lunch at  a hunting cap on Ashby lake.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stoney said:

How were the ASC & TP trails?

Good, icey underneath but was expected. TP was mostly closed, only went from dorset back to dwight. The lakes are basically 6 inches of snow on top of glare ice. No traction without studs. I don't have studs.

That slight warm up yesterday with that bit of heavy snow should make everything better.