*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I wonder what ex-Minister of Energy Glenn Thibeault is up to these days? I imagine with his wealth of knowledge & experience, private sector outfits will be clamouring for his services.

more than likely he will be working high end job somewhere - I know you feel every Liberals is useless and every Conservative is really smart but that isn't really true 

I don't care what happens to him, why do you

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

more than likely he will be working high end job somewhere - I know you feel every Liberals is useless and every Conservative is really smart but that isn't really true 

I don't care what happens to him, why do you

Wynnebag thought his skills made him a good choice for Energy Minister. Looking at Wiki', it would appear his only time in the private sector was at a radio station.

He'll probably latch onto some NGO job. No different that Rocco Rossi who used to bounce around from 1 job to the next.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anything funded by carbon taxes, cap and trade  needs to go.  No exceptions.

I don't see it happening.

Question - since this program has been said to cost all of us lots of money, what will we be saving today now that its been canceled :dunno: 

I am going to assume we will notice nothing just like when we were paying it in someway or another 

but it sure makes for good reading 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't see it happening.

Question - since this program has been said to cost all of us lots of money, what will we be saving today now that its been canceled :dunno: 

I am going to assume we will notice nothing just like when we were paying it in someway or another 

but it sure makes for good reading 

Whenever Liberals get elected it costs us all more.

One down, one more to go.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Wynnebag thought his skills made him a good choice for Energy Minister. Looking at Wiki', it would appear his only time in the private sector was at a radio station.

He'll probably latch onto some NGO job. No different that Rocco Rossi who used to bounce around from 1 job to the next.

Director of United Way is private sector 

Minister's are appointed, lets say 02sled was elected he could be the Minister of any department with his self proclaimed knowledge of all business procedures - them bounced around until the next election 

I think Doug is going to find out Hydro is more complicated than he thinks :lol:  

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Relief is coming sooner than later.

History has proved that never happens but lets hope so

This 10 cents a litre tax reduction :lol:  is going to cost us big time in interest payments.  you will not notice the price change in your pocket.

I believe this is 2 billion dollar shortfall 

1.22L this morning down 14 cents from last week

History has proved that never happens but lets hope so

This 10 cents a litre tax reduction :lol:  is going to cost us big time in interest payments.  you will not notice the price change in your pocket.

I believe this is 2 billion dollar shortfall 

1.22L this morning down 14 cents from last week

Im ok with more money in my pocket.

Raneta Ford in court today for DUI - blew twice the limit over 2 hours after her arrest - a good FORD BUZZ :lol: 

She did confirm she gets no money from Rob's share of the Family business - boooooo Dougie 

I am going to assume you all will turn on HER in support of Doug 

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Raneta Ford in court today for DUI - blew twice the limit over 2 hours after her arrest - a good FORD BUZZ :lol: 

She did confirm she gets no money from Rob's share of the Family business - boooooo Dougie 

I am going to assume you all will turn on HER in support of Doug 

Doug can't stop her legal right, unless that is what Rob wanted cause it would not last.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doug can't stop her legal right, unless that is what Rob wanted cause it would not last.

or Randy and Doug deflated the company, paid her off at a low low price 

We will find out soon I guess, I am sure all FORDS are douche bags 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

or Randy and Doug deflated the company, paid her off at a low low price 

We will find out soon I guess, I am sure all FORDS are douche bags 

What does a judge know regarding the value of the company?  

This is a civil matter and the outcome does not necessarily reflect right or wrong.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What does a judge know regarding the value of the company?  

This is a civil matter and the outcome does not necessarily reflect right or wrong.

They bought Rob's share for 1 dollar :dunno:  I am sure of this outcome in the FORD NATION - and this slogan was ROBs that DOUG stole :lol:  

Edited by 1trailmaker

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

They bought Rob's share for 1 dollar :dunno:  I am sure of this outcome in the FORD NATION - and this slogan was ROBs that DOUG stole :lol:  

This entire case seems very fishy.  Doug can't steal what is rightfully hers.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This entire case seems very fishy.  Doug can't steal what is rightfully hers.

FORD is involved of course its going to be fishy, the reason I can not vote for him ever.   See when you are not a ONEWAY you make choices, where you don't make any choice...... 

Ms Ford can tell us whats up after here jail time :lol:  

FORD is involved of course its going to be fishy, the reason I can not vote for him ever.   See when you are not a ONEWAY you make choices, where you don't make any choice...... 

Ms Ford can tell us whats up after here jail time :lol:  

Who is looking after the kids while she spends time in the slammer?

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you did work and there was a rebate offered and you didn't take it,  that doesn't make you smart

Those solar contracts will not be broken I am betting

There wasn't a rebate when we did our windows and doors. With the Fiberals it came and went from time to time. You're right those sweetheart contracts likely won't be broken but there won't be any new ones and when those sweetheart deals come to an end... surprise... the gravy train is over.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

There wasn't a rebate when we did our windows and doors. With the Fiberals it came and went from time to time. You're right those sweetheart contracts likely won't be broken but there won't be any new ones and when those sweetheart deals come to an end... surprise... the gravy train is over.

Speaking of gravy train, Stephen Del Duca has thrown his hat in for the chairman of York Region. Also, Patrick Brown is thinking of running as well for the Peel Region chair.

Good grief.

Reminds me of the slugs @ work that were always running for something in the union elections.

Edited by revrnd

sweet love the PCs

"We're going to focus on being the most modern transit system in the world. We're going to build rapid underground transit that's going to extend, not only in Toronto, but we're the first government that's going to run a regional transportation system. So folks in Pickering eventually will be able to hop on a subway and get to downtown Toronto. People of Markham and the outlying areas, over time, will be on a subway, to make sure that we get traffic moving."

I believe he wants to run it under the GO TRAIN tracks - brilliant idea go Doug Make Ontario Great Again