*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

resin based?  do you call plastic or wax powders resin? Carbon and Iron is the base for toner 

You should vacuum with a hepa-filter 

Gee Fail... I guess you need to send a memo to the likes of Xerox, HP, Lexmark, Canon and Ricoh. You know the guys that make the stuff... they seem to have missed out on your wisdom. Do you wear your hazmat suit and breathing mask when you go to the printer?

Each toner brand is different. They are all patented. They have unique thermal fusion temperatures.

Edited by 02sled

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Gee Fail... I guess you need to send a memo to the likes of Xerox, HP, Lexmark, Canon and Ricoh. You know the guys that make the stuff... they seem to have missed out on your wisdom. Do you wear your hazmat suit and breathing mask when you go to the printer?

You get all suited up, go into a space with several people working, starting looking in the ceiling :lol:  don't worry nothing wrong here :lol: 

Its government 02sled we are leaders in health and safety - tons of complainers - so go over board with safety 

anyway back to resin that is a power 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You get all suited up, go into a space with several people working, starting looking in the ceiling :lol:  don't worry nothing wrong here :lol: 

Its government 02sled we are leaders in health and safety - tons of complainers - so go over board with safety 

anyway back to resin that is a power 

yeah... keep telling yourself how government are leaders in health and safety....

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

yeah... keep telling yourself how government are leaders in health and safety....

Our Government is :dunno:  who else would be? Pretty sure they write the regulations to be followed.  Governments set the standards 

Fuck if you have a small moldy piece of drywall, the room gets taped up :lol: at home I would just cut it out and toss the piece in your backyard and be done with it :lol: 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Each toner brand is different. They are all patented. They have unique thermal fusion temperatures.

Company I did work for in the US is the largest toner supplier in the world.  Most of those co mentioned get their stuff from someone else.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug is on top of the world, steps right into the biggest trade deal in 30 years. He met with Freeland and others today, that is a big deal.

Good for him hopefully he helps out.

Doug for PM.  Step aside flake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug is on top of the world, steps right into the biggest trade deal in 30 years. He met with Freeland and others today, that is a big deal.

Good for him hopefully he helps out.

Funny how JT and the Liberal party are a little more respectful of Doug Ford now.

Before they were very critical of Rob and Doug Ford.  Now JT has to kiss his ass.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Funny how JT and the Liberal party are a little more respectful of Doug Ford now.

Before they were very critical of Rob and Doug Ford.  Now JT has to kiss his ass.  

other way around 

In case you didn't know most of the world was critical of Rob - Doug was also told by Toronto to go away as mayor, pretty sure this happened again in Ontario Election.

This is BIG STUFF sk, Doug has no experience at all,  he is a horrible speaker as slogans will do nothing now, he isnt leading anything for Canada :lol:  

I have seen a afew post now saying its good Doug is taking over NAFTA :lmao: from the Drama Teacher 

So ONEWAY 

Remember Harper refused to meet with Wynne for 10 years, this really shows how JT government is so much better, Meeting with Doug already, plenty of Conservatives on the Team - sunny ways 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

other way around 

In case you didn't know most of the world was critical of Rob - Doug was also told by Toronto to go away as mayor, pretty sure this happened again in Ontario Election.

This is BIG STUFF sk, Doug has no experience at all,  he is a horrible speaker as slogans will do nothing now, he isnt leading anything for Canada :lol:  

I have seen a afew post now saying its good Doug is taking over NAFTA :lmao: from the Drama Teacher 

So ONEWAY 

Remember Harper refused to meet with Wynne for 10 years, this really shows how JT government is so much better, Meeting with Doug already, plenty of Conservatives on the Team - sunny ways 

Sorry Wrong again Fail.

Jt is running scared right now.  He can feel Doug and PC party breathing down his neck.

Soon Doug will help kick JT to the curb.

As for the people of Toronto maybe they are finding out world does not revolve around them.  Ontario is finally going to recieve good sound financial leadership   It doesnt matter if the party leader is a great speaker or deaf mute.  Its the policies and people behind the leader.  

Watch out i keep warning you.  Dougie is coming for you.  Dont say you wernt warned!

28 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Sorry Wrong again Fail.

Jt is running scared right now.  He can feel Doug and PC party breathing down his neck.

Soon Doug will help kick JT to the curb.

As for the people of Toronto maybe they are finding out world does not revolve around them.  Ontario is finally going to recieve good sound financial leadership   It doesnt matter if the party leader is a great speaker or deaf mute.  Its the policies and people behind the leader.  

Watch out i keep warning you.  Dougie is coming for you.  Dont say you wernt warned!

so with certainty as long as Doug is at the helm our Financials will be fine or great even :dunno:  

And you are wrong about being able to speak well,  he's new to the game and you have him as best ever so far and he isn't even Premier yet :lol:  ONEWAY as its best 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so with certainty as long as Doug is at the helm our Financials will be fine or great even :dunno:  

And you are wrong about being able to speak well,  he's new to the game and you have him as best ever so far and he isn't even Premier yet :lol:  ONEWAY as its best 

Oneway Fail criticizing Doug before he even starts as Premier.

Doug talks to the people... not AT them or Down to them.... unlike Wynnebag. People are concerned about the cost of surviving amid rising expenses the government has a lot of influence or control over. They are tired of the BS lies, smoke and mirrors, double speak etc. that the likes of Wynnebag spew.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Doug talks to the people... not AT them or Down to them.... unlike Wynnebag. People are concerned about the cost of surviving amid rising expenses the government has a lot of influence or control over. They are tired of the BS lies, smoke and mirrors, double speak etc. that the likes of Wynnebag spew.

What a novel idea.  Yes he does.  "Folks, Folks . . ."

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Wynne is gone move on and stop confusing two different things 

If you think Doug can  stand up with the big boys and girls in the Federal Government you are dreaming, he lacks the skill needed to talk the bullshit we love to hear.

He just isn't ever going to be ready - I expect the economy to keep on moving like it has for the next bit of time, then depending on Orange Man and what he does the economy is going to be different either way.  RECESSION :dunno:  we know its coming the question is when - Timing is everything 

Wynne has won a seat for 15 years and still has it I think its safe to say she can hold her own when it comes to speaking and debating topics 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you think Doug can  stand up with the big boys and girls in the Federal Government you are dreaming, he lacks the skill needed to talk the bullshit we love to hear.

He just isn't ever going to be ready - I expect the economy to keep on moving like it has for the next bit of time, then depending on Orange Man and what he does the economy is going to be different either way.  RECESSION :dunno:  we know its coming the question is when - Timing is everything 

Wynne has won a seat for 15 years and still has it I think its safe to say she can hold her own when it comes to speaking and debating topics 

More idiocy from STILL WRONG ONEWAY FAIL

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

So is Harper gone or can we keep blaming him and Harris for everything?  Oh wait you can.

And yes Ford would have a hard time talking the language of the big Federal government!

Doug would choke on his puke if he had to use the big words like inclusivity, diversity,  politics of division, budgets balance themselves, open borders.  Did i forget any?

Oh yes how much to wash my windows?  Oh that was the big words his cabinet could use.

You truly are an idiot Fail.  

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

Wynnebag (Pointyhead to a lesser degree) acted like she was intellectually superior to the citizens of the province & treated us like kindergarten students. What was her background other than school trustee?

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

So is Harper gone or can we keep blaming him and Harris for everything?  Oh wait you can.

And yes Ford would have a hard time talking the language of the big Federal government!

Doug would choke on his puke if he had to use the big words like inclusivity, diversity,  politics of division, budgets balance themselves, open borders.  Did i forget any?

Oh yes how much to wash my windows?  Oh that was the big words his cabinet could use.

You truly are an idiot Fail.  

:thumbsup: Hopefully going forward those 2 words aren't trotted out ad nauseum in circumstances where they have absolutely no place or bearing.

Playground opening

New washroom facilities @ a provincial park

A new highway overpass

et cetera

et cetera

et cetera

30 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Wynnebag (Pointyhead to a lesser degree) acted like she was intellectually superior to the citizens of the province & treated us like kindergarten students. What was her background other than school trustee?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

:thumbsup: Hopefully going forward those 2 words aren't trotted out ad nauseum in circumstances where they have absolutely no place or bearing.

Playground opening

New washroom facilities @ a provincial park

A new highway overpass

et cetera

et cetera

et cetera

giphy.gif