*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I assume the angry are leaving for Alberta way where FREEDOM LIVES 

Doug chasing people away at record rates, what is your opinion

Most of the people I know who left Ontario went east for cheap housing. A few went to Alberta to live "free".

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Most of the people I know who left Ontario went east for cheap housing. A few went to Alberta to live "free".

forgive fail, he is not up to speed on things that happen outside what his liberal gov tells him

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Housing prices are low outside the main cities too.  Horrible government their at this time in history since 2012 it has been a shit show.  Worst health care in Canada leaving out Territories.

Their whining and anti Canada talk is something that needs to stop

East is okay if you like winter lol most I know come back after a few years

I just like poking fun at Dougie because if this happened to Wynne the silence wouldn't be so silent lol

Personally I think it is new comers moving on to other Provinces once their locate is over.  Ontario gets a good bulk of new comers 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, toslow said:

what part in this video is wrong?

I don't like the flags but here is why I defend them as child approved protest language.

So the people waving fuck Trudeau flags have no food?  this is what PP said in defense of the flag wavers

They are angry because they have no money.

I think he is not telling any facts other than angry CPC supporters have no jobs money or food but can buy fuck trudeau flags and spend 29 days waving them proudly in Police faces.

The people I know are not angry and I live in CON LAND are you seeing something different in your circle?  lots of hate and anger I am guessing :dunno:   You keep claiming it with your posts 

How many flags of hate do you fly proudly? 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He was a legal gun owner, PP won't tell   you that

The guy had an conviction, highly likely he was a legal gun owner 

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

And if you got proof of that post it up dude 

is there a better chance these killing don't happen in the future 

a) some sort of gun control 

b) do nothing

pretty sure a) is the correct answer 

we need to go farther

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Sure check mental health. Better training for police 

anything but gun control should work, the only thing we know will never work is gun control

this one was ambushed attending to a vehicle in the ditch

The last 2  officers ambushed was with a long gun legally owned 

The officer ambushed while eating a donut was  a hand gun

What training did these Officers need in your opinion :dunno: 

This is certainly a good thing for THE NORTH enabling Families to easily access Toronto or for something as simple as a concert.

And gives families from Toronto that don't have cars to access far north

The new Northlander service is expected to run four to seven days a week, depending on the season, with stops in Toronto (at Union Station), Langstaff, Gormley, Washago, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Huntsville, South River, North Bay, Temagami, Temiskaming Shores, Englehart, Kirkland Lake/Swastika, Matheson, Timmins and Cochrane.

The trainsets on order were winter-tested for Via Rail Canada last year. They are in use in the Montreal-Ottawa corridor, and are also on the rails in Chicago and California, said Desjardins-Siciliano.

All new trains are tested for safety and crashworthiness, he said, and undergo specific testing for Canada’s winters.

“You have to test it to make sure that in harsh winter conditions … the equipment can function despite the very cold climate and intrusions by either snow or water or ice,” including around the engine, ventilation systems on top or sides and braking systems underneath. “You have to make sure that all of those components don’t freeze up and that they continue to perform despite very harsh weather.”

https://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/10832346-trains-will-soon-be-running-again-between-toronto-and-northern-ontario-but-first-they-re-going-in-the-freezer/?fbclid=IwAR3yflh4w381N_ymCjYNG_JVe8MQFnxgfSN5FwKFjjCr2jiL1rstc8zhBVI

Conservatives are for the workers and common people

Make law to keep wages low for all employees

Make law to take away rights of workers to negotiate their own deal

Deny it has any bad repercussions

Appeal the courts again and again

but he knew all along what he was doing and his memo's prove it

funny how anyone thinks any conservative government is behind THE WORKER :lol: They (cons) have some good no doubt but not for the worker or average guy

https://globalnews.ca/news/9397366/bill-124-government-documents-reaction/