*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, toslow said:

So you agree with one and not the other?

You thinking they are the same proves my point :dunno: 

You have shown your support the entire CONVOY everything they have done you cheered and cheer it here, so we know what you support and it will not be any UNION WORKER period.

Known many people like you over my life like the drunk guy at a party deciding he pays your wages and bought that beer your drinking, your lazy like all Union workers.

Classy bunch 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You thinking they are the same proves my point :dunno: 

You have shown your support the entire CONVOY everything they have done you cheered and cheer it here, so we know what you support and it will not be any UNION WORKER period.

Known many people like you over my life like the drunk guy at a party deciding he pays your wages and bought that beer your drinking, your lazy like all Union workers.

Classy bunch 

I didn’t say they’re the same, you insinuate that in your previous post

one thing they do have in common is holding the people hostage 

Edited by toslow

36 minutes ago, toslow said:

I didn’t say they’re the same, you insinuate that in your previous post

one thing they do have in common is holding the people hostage 

by asking why I support one and not the other clearly states "SAME" 

-YOu don't like hockey so why don't you like pizza :dunno: 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

by asking why I support one and not the other clearly states "SAME" 

-YOu don't like hockey so why don't you like pizza :dunno: 

You still didn’t answer the question 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

I guess you have no kids 

sure do

Curious will your dinner table be the bash of labour tonight or the support of workers and  the people that look to forward your child daily?

I am thinking bashing them saying they have no right to affect YOU - hoping your child will continue to show respect for employees at their school.  

Yup known many like you

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure do

Curious will your dinner table be the bash of labour tonight or the support of workers and  the people that look to forward your child daily?

I am thinking bashing them saying they have no right to affect YOU - hoping your child will continue to show respect for employees at their school.  

Yup known many like you

You’re laughable, I’ve known a lot of different people in my time. Most seems to be fair.

But none has said the teachers union deal in good faith. Maybe they should go get a 9to5 five days a week all yr long. What do you think 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

You’re laughable, I’ve known a lot of different people in my time. Most seems to be fair.

But none has said the teachers union deal in good faith. Maybe they should go get a 9to5 five days a week all yr long. What do you think 

I really think you have no clue how hard a Teacher works, I am sure you know a guy that slacks off and calls in sick all the time and will suggest all are like your friend.

In a force or 10's of thousands you are bound to find a few bad employees

Anyway these are not Teachers in CUPE

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I really think you have no clue how hard a Teacher works, I am sure you know a guy that slacks off and calls in sick all the time and will suggest all are like your friend.

In a force or 10's of thousands you are bound to find a few bad employees

Anyway these are not Teachers in CUPE

Right now I’m more concerned about how much more taxes I’ll be paying because ford is fucking with the housing market 

once they start this kinda crap they can start taxing more on single family dwellings, calling them multiplex 

Edited by toslow

FORD sends out 1/3 Billion dollars to Parents for "Math tutor"  but it will not be checked so blind cheques will be sent out today.

356 million dollars just like that - what do we get for this investment?  NOTHING 

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2022/11/01/heres-how-to-apply-for-ontarios-250-covid-catch-up-payments-for-children.html

Edited by 1trailmaker

12 hours ago, toslow said:

And the union going on strike cause they refused to set at the table 

11.5 was a pipe dream, they showed there hand right up front 

Don't you just hate people standing up for themselves?

These workers should be all fired and replace, they should be lucky to have a job in this economy (which is the best in a very long time)

I think getting an extra $20 a week is more than enough or a raise, this is unheard of getting this much all at once.

I agree they should accept what they can get and bow with thanks -  this is like wearing a  mask so inconveniencing people shouldn't happen