*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

24 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

How's that working out for him today?

:lol:

170 arrest -  the Police are tame and this time just going to wait them out, once midnight rolls around all the fighters to the death will be gone home, police will move forward then.   

Or just bash  fucking heads and mass arrests - I am okay with this as it is great TV

Ontario will be moving again no thanks to you 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

170 arrest -  the Police are tame and this time just going to wait them out, once midnight rolls around all the fighters to the death will be gone home, police will move forward then.   

Or just bash  fucking heads and mass arrests - I am okay with this as it is great TV

Ontario will be moving again no thanks to Trudeau

Fixed your post for you

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

Do you look at your heating bills.

sure have hydro cost are going up and up :dunno:  if you are oil for heat it must be huge...

my natural gas bill has gone from $1278 to $1333 consumption similar but did use more 

all my bills are on a spread sheet where I can compare year to year month to month -  biggest increase was Jan 1 2020 where Hydro rates sky rocket $2450 to $2740 using a bit less energy 

Did you look at your income tax rebates? 

I make to much money to get tax back.

need to keep paying to keep dead beats out of there mothers basement 

Why do you shit talk about Doug ford and love all up on Trudy?

both in my books are a pos 

Edited by toslow

58 minutes ago, toslow said:

I make to much money to get tax back.

need to keep paying to keep dead beats out of there mothers basement 

Why do you shit talk about Doug ford and love all up on Trudy?

both in my books are a pos 

ALL ONTARIO RESIDENTS GET IT IF YOU ARE OVER 18

nothing to do with income

The rebates in Ontario should average around $451 for a family of four. That works out to $226 for a single adult or first adult in a couple, with the second adult getting $113. Each child is entitled to $56.

339 dollars is what you get this year - enjoy it don't lie about it 

Other provinces that have the carbn tax do get a bit more not sure why...

LockDownDoug to end vaccine passport at midnight tonight. So glad I don't have to prove my status anymore, we have come along way trying to fight this virus ( some have done nothing but go against everything)

I wonder if the UNVACCINATE will be acting like douche bags in restaurants and bars, blaming staff and yelling at other customers...  I know a local place that hasn't asked for passports in the last weeks and when you go there you can break out into a FUCK TRUDEAU chant, how awesome is that...

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

LockDownDoug to end vaccine passport at midnight tonight. So glad I don't have to prove my status anymore, we have come along way trying to fight this virus ( some have done nothing but go against everything)

I wonder if the UNVACCINATE will be acting like douche bags in restaurants and bars, blaming staff and yelling at other customers...  I know a local place that hasn't asked for passports in the last weeks and when you go there you can break out into a FUCK TRUDEAU chant, how awesome is that...

You know a local place or you go to a place that hasn’t been asking for the passport?

32 minutes ago, toslow said:

You know a local place or you go to a place that hasn’t been asking for the passport?

I know of it because the unvaccinated people I know gather there.... The Establishment and Customers all think laws don't apply to them, we don't go by your laws... Q followers

I find if you go out for a nice dinner or a few drinks and your whole night consists of 'fuck trudeau' 'fuck covid' chants, you need help.  Just an observation 

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know of it because the unvaccinated people I know gather there.... The Establishment and Customers all think laws don't apply to them, we don't go by your laws... Q followers

I find if you go out for a nice dinner or a few drinks and your whole night consists of 'fuck trudeau' 'fuck covid' chants, you need help.  Just an observation 

Was this a group or a couple of people?

20 minutes ago, toslow said:

Was this a group or a couple of people?

entire restaurant - Her and her husband like to do the pickup flag waving parades weekly.  Doing this for her kids

This wasn't THE KEG its a small place that serves angry people 

this was last year - and this year she stayed open again - Hero in your eyes

Doesn't pay for her business license 

Opens while her neighbours close

Doesn't believe in Canadian law as per  her videos

Pretty much everything the CPC stands for nowadays 

look her up Simmering Kettle 

Persaud's liquor licence was suspended Tuesday after agents with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission (AGCO) knocked on her door with papers. The AGCO said there are plans to revoke the licence, pending an appeal.

On Wednesday, city officials showed up at the restaurant over an expired business licence. The bylaw officers explained Persaud's City of Barrie business licence expired in early February and that two reminders had already been issued.

"And I do not consent to contract with your corporation, and that is my reasoning for not renewing it," she responded.

Persaud said she was following common law, a frequent legal defence that attorney Lawrence Hansen said often carries little weight.

"I'm not sure it's much of a defence to anything. The common law is the body of law that's developed over centuries consisting of decisions of the court. So the sources of law in Canada generally is legislation," said Hansen, a senior lawyer with Devery Smith Frank LLP.

lol funny how all the reviews are really great except the last 2 or 3 months you can find a couple of negative reviews, which in my mind looks like the people that wrote the neg reviews went there looking and knowing what this place was all about.

What do you think?

20 minutes ago, toslow said:

lol funny how all the reviews are really great except the last 2 or 3 months you can find a couple of negative reviews, which in my mind looks like the people that wrote the neg reviews went there looking and knowing what this place was all about.

What do you think?

Don't care, the owner is a crack pot - Making up her own law and government 

No interest in any place that has a political view period.

All I said was they were chanting fuck Trudeau :dunno:  

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford is going to allow people like IRV and RENEGADE to enter restaurants for indoor seating and mingle among the vaccinated.

2 1/2 hours to go

What are you gonna do?