*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

3 hours ago, Poncho said:

Fake news

3 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

Was that before or after his lifting of mandates announcement? 

:lol:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8619353/ford-says-he-supports-feds-decision-after-trudeau-invokes-emergencies-act-over-protests/

In a statement emailed to Global News Monday afternoon, Ford said those participating in “illegal blockades in Ontario and across Canada need to know there are serious consequences for their actions.”

“That is why, similar to the steps our government took last week, I support the federal government’s decision today to provide additional tools to help police resolve the situation in the nation’s capital,” he said.

Doug wants his Province back from these criminals dancing in the streets 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8619353/ford-says-he-supports-feds-decision-after-trudeau-invokes-emergencies-act-over-protests/

In a statement emailed to Global News Monday afternoon, Ford said those participating in “illegal blockades in Ontario and across Canada need to know there are serious consequences for their actions.”

“That is why, similar to the steps our government took last week, I support the federal government’s decision today to provide additional tools to help police resolve the situation in the nation’s capital,” he said.

Doug wants his Province back from these criminals dancing in the streets 

Are you going to answer my question Trudeauelmaker?

Remember the SLOGAN "6 million dollar man"  well :dunno:  nothing but increases at record rates from PC's - not a word from the base

TORONTO - Ontario's Progressive Conservative government will not fulfill its 2018 election promise to lower electricity bills by 12 per cent.

A report on hydro bills released today by Ontario's Financial Accountability Office says from 2018 to 2021 the average ratepayer's bill increased by 4.3 per cent and will continue to increase by two per cent each year.

The FAO report says Ministry of Energy staff informed them that the government won't cut bills by 12 per cent from 2018 levels, but that it is meeting its commitment by making bills 12 per cent lower than they would have been under the former Liberal government's Fair Hydro Plan.

The Tories' election platform said they would lower electricity bills by 12 per cent by returning Hydro One dividend payments to families, paying for conservation programs out of general revenue, cancelling energy contracts and declaring a moratorium on new ones.

Energy Minister Todd Smith says in a statement that the FAO report confirms that bills will be 12 per cent lower than they would have been under the Liberal plan and the savings gap will only continue to increase.

The FAO report says that from 2020 to 2040, nine different energy and electricity subsidy programs will cost the province a total of $118.1 billion.

very interesting watching Doug vs the CPC party, not quite seeing eye to eye today.

Doug firm on not talking with criminals in this convoy while the CPC party is asking Canadian Government to apologize to them and listen to them, then give into the demands.

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

very interesting watching Doug vs the CPC party, not quite seeing eye to eye today.

Doug firm on not talking with criminals in this convoy while the CPC party is asking Canadian Government to apologize to them and listen to them, then give into the demands.

where the fuck are you seeing the cpc asking for them to give into the demands? You should really get yourself checked out. either you are just a pathological liar or you got some learning disability 

Edited by toslow

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

where the fuck are you seeing the cpc asking for them to give into the demands?

trying to find today's video but here is 2 weeks ago same speech she said today with different reference to Trudeau's blackface 

here you have to scroll but 6:10 mark she starts with you won't even say sorry, good rant at the end how CPC hears the trucks and supports them :dunno:  Billions of dollars in goods haulted is not something I remember any conservative cheer.

its the NEW CPC

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

where the fuck are you seeing the cpc asking for them to give into the demands?

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it is in the video live - take a look

It's not in the video. she is asking for the shitbag apologize for calling the truckers terrorist's and non Canadians 

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

It's not in the video. she is asking for the shitbag apologize for calling the truckers terrorist's and non Canadians 

yes correct, then says do the right thing and remove all mandates - they actually put a motion forth to have Trudeau give exact dates...

Rants about CPC support for these fun loving peaceful protesters :dunno:  

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

yes correct, then says do the right thing and remove all mandates - they actually put a motion forth to have Trudeau give exact dates...

Rants about CPC support for these fun loving peaceful protesters :dunno:  

don't you want to know when we will be over this bullshit? trudy is not announcing the end game like a spoiled little brat. his days are number in the party anyway

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

don't you want to know when we will be over this bullshit? trudy is not announcing the end game like a spoiled little brat. his days are number in the party anyway

There isn't a time table

I wait for Doug Ford to tell me what is open next not Trudeau

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

There isn't a time table

I wait for Doug Ford to tell me what is open next not Trudeau

doug ford didn't call the emergencies act. i don't need a test to cross the boarder but i need one to get back into my own country. how long is this going to happen?

8 hours ago, toslow said:

doug ford didn't call the emergencies act. i don't need a test to cross the boarder but i need one to get back into my own country. how long is this going to happen?

Probably longer now that the TRUCKERS are being dickwads - but it is a rapid test now and most likely for another month maybe two.

Like I have said Trudeau has very little affect on all of us day to day in Canada - you would think he is the lord and commander of everything we do the way these FUCK TRUDEAU criminals are carrying on...

Doug called state of emergency :dunno: 

The reason these border blockades stopped is THE ACT Trudeau enacted, funny how the I WILL NOT LEAVE left right away claiming victory....  

Uncle Doug is giving Durham commuters a break 

The Ford government has announced that it will be permanently removing the tolls from two Durham Region highways as of April.

Highways 412 and 418 are currently the only provincially-owned north-south highways that are tolled.

But during a press conference on Friday afternoon, Premier Doug Ford announced that the tolls are being eliminated for both highways as of April 5, calling it a "great day for Durham Region."

Let the voting begin - at least he didn't sell it to buddies