*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

That they are now attacking the freedom rally protesters 

I think it is now fact the 4 protesters were hit by this guy - no one knows why he did it and didn't stop.

He is most likely angry and usually protesters are loathed by the far right, he must of forgot what was happening :dunno:

The American flags are awesome too shows what real Canadians should be like....

and even cooler is the up side down Canadian flags - fucking awesome all Canada should fly the flag with shame, if you are a patriot you will agree.

I see more American FLags being flown over Canadian flags at legislators -  this is awesome great People

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The American flags are awesome too shows what real Canadians should be like....

and even cooler is the up side down Canadian flags - fucking awesome all Canada should fly the flag with shame, if you are a patriot you will agree.

I see more American FLags being flown over Canadian flags at legislators -  this is awesome great People

You supported the burning of Canadian and US flags.  You're lost pal.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

8% of adults are not vaccinated 

100% of people want to end mandates - eventually because of vaccines this will happen....  Pretty simple

32% support the truckers and 54% want all mandates dropped.  Get a clue.

LockDownDoug is keeping his vaccine passport mandate for at least 2 months more.....  good thing is 92% of population will be allowed to support local business for food and entertainment.  

the 8% will continue to not support businesses due to their choices made under FREEDOM OF CHOICE

The Doug Ford government is considering scrapping licence plate stickers for Ontario vehicles, sources say.

While the plan has not yet been finalized, it could save motorists up to $120 annually.

According to sources, licence plate stickers would be removed for passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, including pick-up trucks, and motorcycles.

Sources said that eliminating licence plate stickers would cost the government $1 billion per year in revenue.

An announcement is expected to be made in the coming weeks, sources said.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-considers-eliminating-licence-plate-stickers-for-vehicles-sources-say-1.5771841?fbclid=IwAR3Oo1bUoMaPvrVUjmGnvZQM93pmw__IaySlkc6StzkmU77E280dDxEYdVI

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Doug Ford government is considering scrapping licence plate stickers for Ontario vehicles, sources say.

While the plan has not yet been finalized, it could save motorists up to $120 annually.

According to sources, licence plate stickers would be removed for passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, including pick-up trucks, and motorcycles.

Sources said that eliminating licence plate stickers would cost the government $1 billion per year in revenue.

An announcement is expected to be made in the coming weeks, sources said.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-considers-eliminating-licence-plate-stickers-for-vehicles-sources-say-1.5771841?fbclid=IwAR3Oo1bUoMaPvrVUjmGnvZQM93pmw__IaySlkc6StzkmU77E280dDxEYdVI

Who was complaining about this fee? Other than possibly the commercial vehicle owners who pay large and will continue to?

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Who was complaining about this fee? Other than possibly the commercial vehicle owners who pay large and will continue to?

Election is coming, Ontario has tons of money

I would expect maybe a decrease in price, not eliminating it -  makes little sense but I would take free plates if asked too

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Election is coming, Ontario has tons of money

I would expect maybe a decrease in price, not eliminating it -  makes little sense but I would take free plates if asked too

Come on Trail. You know that money will just need to come from somewhere else.

I have commercial plates so it won't help me. Yeah, I won't have to pay my $30 for tags on my sleds...lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Come on Trail. You know that money will just need to come from somewhere else.

I have commercial plates so it won't help me. Yeah, I won't have to pay my $30 for tags on my sleds...lol

You would have thought Mr Business would have given commercial plates a break instead of the regular folks but that doesn't get many votes.

Blackstar one thing I have noticed over the years is Budgets and debt only matter when Liberals are in charge.  I can give many examples

So Doug will continue to spend and raise debt and no one will care matter of fact they will deny it happened

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You would have thought Mr Business would have given commercial plates a break instead of the regular folks but that doesn't get many votes.

Blackstar one thing I have noticed over the years is Budgets and debt only matter when Liberals are in charge.  I can give many examples

So Doug will continue to spend and raise debt and no one will care matter of fact they will deny it happened

I'll pay my share.

Fuck the truckers. They will be paying for years to come.