*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ahead of Convoy to Doug's place, Doug allowing elective surgeries to begin slowly.....

You going to be there? You’re always chirping Doug

2 hours ago, toslow said:

You going to be there? You’re always chirping Doug

no I don't do wasteful protests - but what is interesting is how now the RIGHT now supports strike actions and other forms of protesting, along with drinking at work, crack addicts are cool,  disturbing citizens for your goal is OKAY, blocking borders is cheered...

Learning so much these days 

The drunk at work is the beest one, fucking classic - as long as you yell respect the tax payer :lol: 

Seem restriction are going to lift more Feb 21 ....

Do you think these angry people calling for Doug's head will vote NDP :dunno:   

• Haha 1

Are we hoping for month long blockade in Toronto?   I think shutting down 401 would be cool.   Stand up and make them pay for wearing masks....

Remember when Muslims did a sit in on Gardneir?  we backed them, oh wait no we  called them criminals that's right.

Will Doug come out to shake hands?  or be a coward and not show up?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Managed to block all truck access to Queens Park, so on foot or go home.

Pretty slow to gather today......

Doug will not be come out to speak to protesters, no MPP will be out

Do you support Doug on this?

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Do you support Doug on this?

A good leader would go outside and say he is sorry and kneel to all demands.  Similar to a strike from workers..

Isn't this what you are expecting from our Leaders?

Why would anyone listen to Medical Doctors when we have these educated protesters with their vast knowledge of science - obviously Doug has made up all this to suit his needs

Tell me again how you support Protests Actions :lol:  come on DUDE if they were not yelling I hate Trudeau and yelling I HATE CPC you would be freaking out...

That is what makes this site so fun

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

A good leader would go outside and say he is sorry and kneel to all demands.  Similar to a strike from workers..

Isn't this what you are expecting from our Leaders?

Why would anyone listen to Medical Doctors when we have these educated protesters with their vast knowledge of science - obviously Doug has made up all this to suit his needs

Tell me again how you support Protests Actions :lol:  come on DUDE if they were not yelling I hate Trudeau and yelling I HATE CPC you would be freaking out...

That is what makes this site so fun

Once again do you support Doug on this?

These Protesters will find out Doug Ford isn't like the pussy Trudeau who is allowing these protesters to take over  Ottawa.  Doug says this will not happen under his control.

100 new CCT installed

all roads blocked of

Police on horses prepare to take action

100's of police hired on overtime to protect Toronto

PC do not support Protesters ever when against the RIGHT - it will not be tolerated, Doug will not hesitate to end this 

These Health Workers doing counter protests need to go home and fuck off, don't you all agree?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you?  When you vote for Doug in June how will you live with yourself?

This guy shut you down and makes you wear a mask while he laughs at you for doing it.  

Fuck dude you’re thick, can’t even answer the question you’re applying to. 

A Headingly, Man., man is in police custody after four people were injured in a hit-and-run outside the Legislature in Winnipeg.

Winnipeg police were called to reports of a collision near Broadway and Memorial Boulevard at 9:50 p.m. Friday night.

Police said a Jeep Patriot had driven through a group of protesters that were part of the Freedom Convoy rally outside the Manitoba Legislative Building.

Police said four men were hit by the Jeep in the incident and that the Jeep then sped west down Portage Avenue.

https://www.iheartradio.ca/ctv-news-content/1-arrested-4-injured-after-hit-and-run-at-freedom-convoy-rally-outside-manitoba-legislature-friday-1.17093342