*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Did I offend you :lol:   

Remember when we used to hold Wynne accountable?  those were fun times 

Chalk up another win for Ford, Going to lessen some of the restrictions today.

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

About fukking time. Only 2 years to late, but better than never. What a scam, that the fear mongering, useless cloth mask wearing sheep, have allowed to happen. Hopefully, this level of stupidity will never, ever, be allowed to happen, again. We need a huge world wide, fukkoff and let people decide what is best for each individual movement.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Ya another 11 days then 50% capacity - not sure how this is a win but coming from someone that thinks a drunk crack addict makes the best Mayor ever, we can't expect much.

Waiting for the official word.  I wondering about men's hockey

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

About fukking time. Only 2 years to late, but better than never. What a scam, that the fear mongering, useless cloth mask wearing sheep, have allowed to happen. Hopefully, this level of stupidity will never, ever, be allowed to happen, again. We need a huge world wide, fukkoff and let people decide what is best for each individual movement.

so will you be voting for Doug this coming June?   I am thinking you will even vote for him in early polls because you won't be able to wait any longer to support Doug.

I am curious, if someone coughs (or even hacks) and doesn't cover their mouth, does this bother you?  

If I was to sneeze and not cover my nose and mouth, are you okay with that?  

I think it is useless to cover a cough or sneeze, it literally does nothing....  and that is my choice

fucking sheep covering up a sneeze :lol:  these fucks will believe anything you tell them.

I hope their isn't another pandemic in my life time, I see how people have reacted and don't really like it.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ya another 11 days then 50% capacity - not sure how this is a win but coming from someone that thinks a drunk crack addict makes the best Mayor ever, we can't expect much.

Waiting for the official word.  I wondering about men's hockey

Oh it breaks your heart to see this man succeed as apposed to to your libtard.

its awesome to see how angry you really are. 
you're such a dipshit   

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Oh it breaks your heart to see this man succeed as apposed to to your libtard.

its awesome to see how angry you really are. 
you're such a dipshit   

?  no I loved Rob, that doesn't mean he wasn't a crack addict, drunk at work.  Sorry I don't think this is what a Mayor should do, clearly you believe it is okay for any conservative.

I read this a lot about Rob

Rob gave Toronto  home owners the biggest tax increase in history.  0.5% every year for 30 years to pay for the 3 subway stops he got started.

I am wondering why you think it is okay to be drunk (shit faced) at work :dunno:  going to meet the PM drunk as fuck and get stopped by Harper's security,  turn around get back in his SUV head over to scum land and grab some crack form known dealer.  

Very strange what you support as best ever

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

?  no I loved Rob, that doesn't mean he wasn't a crack addict, drunk at work.  Sorry I don't think this is what a Mayor should do, clearly you believe it is okay for any conservative.

I read this a lot about Rob

Rob gave Toronto  home owners the biggest tax increase in history.  0.5% every year for 30 years to pay for the 3 subway stops he got started.

I am wondering why you think it is okay to be drunk (shit faced) at work :dunno:  going to meet the PM drunk as fuck and get stopped by Harper's security,  turn around get back in his SUV head over to scum land and grab some crack form known dealer.  

Very strange what you support as best ever

Funny how you make shit up, I thought this is a Doug ford thread. 
why again are you babbling on about Rob?

14 minutes ago, toslow said:

Funny how you make shit up, I thought this is a Doug ford thread. 
why again are you babbling on about Rob?

nothing was made up.

you said Rob was your idea of someone being a success....   So you brought him into the conversation.

Just seems odd to support someone that does drugs and drinks at work,  you come off as being against pot and other things. :dunno:  Why does Rob get the pass?

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

nothing was made up.

you said Rob was your idea of someone being a success....   So you brought him into the conversation.

Just seems odd to support someone that does drugs and drinks at work,  you come off as being against pot and other things. :dunno:  Why does Rob get the pass?

😂 i said Doug was a success, I guess in a way Rob was as well, Great to see your closet is clean so you can judge others 

Glass houses my friend. Back home we had a saying.

You can take your bag of rocks and fuck right off 

Edited by toslow

24 minutes ago, toslow said:

😂 i said Doug was a success, I guess in a way Rob was as well, Great to see your closet is clean so you can judge others 

Glass houses my friend. Back home we had a saying.

You can take your bag of rocks and fuck right off 

Doug did come along at the right time, how he arranged for Brown to be ousted is still a mystery.

What does my past or present have to do with electing a Mayor or other Officials :dunno:  ? nothing

I will be interested how you right down DOUG's massive debt he has accumulated.  Back in the day when  Harper had a recession but Wynne didn't :lol:here today Trudeau most debt of all PM's together, will this be the same for FORD?  I am thinking no.  Poor Doug had to deal with covid

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

January 29 at parliament hill.  Truckers are convoying across the country to Ottawa.  I'll see ya there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

January 29 at parliament hill.  Truckers are convoying across the country to Ottawa.  I'll see ya there.

no they are not :lol:  more BS being posted -  apparently we won't see any of it because it will be banned from viewing on all media.

We aren't starting for 5 days because of the importance of what we are doing :dunno: 

Do You Remember the one coming from Alberta to show hate for Trudeau in 2019?  ya me neither :lol: 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/convoy-success-mixed-messages-united-roll-ottawa-alberta-williams-solberg-1.5028399

Has anyone seen these empty grocery stores I see the anti vax posting?  I haven't

Well another month of DougLockDown,  starting in 11 days 50%  up to 500 people allowed in restaurants and gyms ect.  

10 people private inside

vaccinate passport will NOT be lifted

Feb 21 they will look at what to do at that point.

4 hours ago, toslow said:

again your idea of victory and mine are very different

Why not lift the vaccine passport if it is near 90% vaccinated (5-12 year old should'nt count)   Do you think your Hero Doug is enjoying his power?  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

again your idea of victory and mine are very different

Why not lift the vaccine passport if it is near 90% vaccinated (5-12 year old should'nt count)   Do you think your Hero Doug is enjoying his power?  

Again you’re flip flopping, I’ve seen many many post of you saying lockdowns and masks are working.

make up your mind and pick a side 

Again you’re flip flopping, I’ve seen many many post of you saying lockdowns and masks are working.

make up your mind and pick a side 

I said, if millions of people stay at home it is impossible to transmit the virus - this can not be denied hence lockdowns work

The thing here is Your HERO is doing exactly what you think he shouldn't be doing :dunno:  and you are ok with it.

Doug is counting on your vote

Yep and he’ll get it. Hopefully he can count on your vote as well 

Most likely will (never thought I would vote for a FORD ),  but I vote accordingly and not ONEWAY.

My district will vote in any PC candidate 100% of the time.

He canceled DriveClean which is good for me

Made Pot legal to smoke anywhere you wish (as long as cigarettes are allowed) only Province to do so

and a few other things

Not happy with him giving 1% max to nurses, that is something that needs to be addressed prior to this election

For you nothing matters,  not one policy, not one plan, nothing as your vote is locked up forever.

If Doug Ford says you will wear a mask and like, you are okay with it

If Doug Ford shuts your business down, you are okay with it

it doesn't matter what any PC does, you vote YES

Must be refreshing knowing who you will vote for until you die.

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Most likely will (never thought I would vote for a FORD ),  but I vote accordingly and not ONEWAY.

My district will vote in any PC candidate 100% of the time.

He canceled DriveClean which is good for me

Made Pot legal to smoke anywhere you wish (as long as cigarettes are allowed) only Province to do so

and a few other things

Not happy with him giving 1% max to nurses, that is something that needs to be addressed prior to this election

For you nothing matters,  not one policy, not one plan, nothing as your vote is locked up forever.

If Doug Ford says you will wear a mask and like, you are okay with it

If Doug Ford shuts your business down, you are okay with it

it doesn't matter what any PC does, you vote YES

Must be refreshing knowing who you will vote for until you die.

Doug is doing what most of the world is doing, don’t see why it’s a ford problem in your eyes only?

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

Doug is doing what most of the world is doing, don’t see why it’s a ford problem in your eyes only?

He thinks the Liberals would be doing a much better job and have less restrictions. :wacko:

The man, or man/child, hard to tell which, is not right in the head. :news:

55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no they are not :lol:  more BS being posted -  apparently we won't see any of it because it will be banned from viewing on all media.

We aren't starting for 5 days because of the importance of what we are doing :dunno: 

Do You Remember the one coming from Alberta to show hate for Trudeau in 2019?  ya me neither :lol: 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/convoy-success-mixed-messages-united-roll-ottawa-alberta-williams-solberg-1.5028399

Has anyone seen these empty grocery stores I see the anti vax posting?  I haven't

LOL, you really are such an idiot.  You're right, its not happening and there will be no disruption in the supply chain.... Again, its a shame people like you exist

1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

LOL, you really are such an idiot.  You're right, its not happening and there will be no disruption in the supply chain.... Again, its a shame people like you exist

I haven't seen any empty shelves :dunno:   maybe it might happen but doesn't look like it.  

Funny nobody cries "my rights" when they POT test drivers at will when ever they please to see if at any point in the last months you smoked a joint, if so FIRED and in the States lose your health plan.

Imagine being told you can never smoke a joint or you are fire and lose health care

Ya Truckers are  really about their freedoms and mandates :dunno: