*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

sure lets do that.

tell me is the person or persons travelling saynig fuck off I'll do what I want this isn't communism - they have no responsibility?

You honestly think Trudeau should have taken over this pandemic and locked down everything?  tell you that you can't leave or you don't come back?

:lol:   ya okay

the Haters have already said he has not right to test people coming into Canada - THE SUN writes about this daily.  We cheer poeple refusing to be quarantined and THE SUN writes about their cause.

but ya its all Trudeau's fault 

So when it goes to court and the judge forbids evidence challenging health order.  Follow the BS not the real science.

Idiot.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/court-grants-albertas-request-to-forbid-jailed-pastor-from-challenging-health-order-during-trial

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So when it goes to court and the judge forbids evidence challenging health order.  Follow the BS not the real science.

Idiot.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/court-grants-albertas-request-to-forbid-jailed-pastor-from-challenging-health-order-during-trial

This cult leaders should be jailed until this pandemic is over. 

Risking peoples lives so he can line his pockets with money for the lord is not something I support.

"you must wear white underwear"  classic order from a pastor

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure lets do that.

tell me is the person or persons travelling saynig fuck off I'll do what I want this isn't communism - they have no responsibility?

You honestly think Trudeau should have taken over this pandemic and locked down everything?  tell you that you can't leave or you don't come back?

:lol:   ya okay

the Haters have already said he has not right to test people coming into Canada - THE SUN writes about this daily.  We cheer poeple refusing to be quarantined and THE SUN writes about their cause.

but ya its all Trudeau's fault 

who controls the borders fail? 

Who ignored what other countries were doing to keep the new strains out fail? 

After the Christians tore down the fence that the government had built around the Edmonton church, the police sent in 200 heavily-armed riot police. That’s the church building you see there. This is China stuff, Iran stuff. But it’s happening in Canada. https://twitter.com/RealCanuckNews/status/1381335392541151233/video/1

SORRY REBEL LEADER THIS ISN'T A CHURCH DUMB ASS

Just now, frenchy said:

NON ESSENTIAL TRAVEL HAS BEEN BANNED FOR A YEAR NOW.

Their are many that ignore that and travel anyway or say its essential 

simple

it other countries have shut their borders how exactly are we flying there and back?

simple

it other countries have shut their borders how exactly are we flying there and back?

stop lying fail. 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

simple

You can't stop Canadians from coming and going Fail, its part of the Charter regardless of any BS Flu.

Just now, frenchy said:

stop lying fail. 

I agree people are not responsible they should be able to do what the fuck they want this isn't china

Trudeau should tell you what to do and take full control

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This cult leaders should be jailed until this pandemic is over. 

Risking peoples lives so he can line his pockets with money for the lord is not something I support.

"you must wear white underwear"  classic order from a pastor

That's what you got, not that the government has zero credible facts to back their horseshit in court?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You can't stop Canadians from coming and going Fail, its part of the Charter regardless of any BS Flu.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SEE above this is the reason we are in this issue

I agree people are not responsible they should be able to do what the fuck they want this isn't china

Trudeau should tell you what to do and take full control

why has trudeau not banned flights from India since the new Indian strain has been discovered and beginning to spread fail?

Why have over 50 flights from India landed in Canada since it was first seen on Canadian soil fail? 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SEE above this is the reason we are in this issue

No, its not, now go hide under a desk.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

why has trudeau not banned flights from India since the new Indian strain has been discovered and beginning to spread fail?

Why have over 50 flights from India landed in Canada since it was first seen on Canadian soil fail? 

NO IDEA :dunno: 

IT SEEMS ALL OF CANADA IS BEHIND THE PM CLOSING BORDERS SO WHY HASN'T HE DONE IT?

IT SEEMS ALL OF CANADA IS BEHIND THE PM CLOSING BORDERS SO WHY HASN'T HE DONE IT?

you tell me. open borders is why we are where we are at but you blame Ford. Classic fail :lol: 

Cause whatever you fear of the variants will look like childsplay if essential travel were actually to stop, even from India.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause whatever you fear of the variants will look like childsplay if essential travel were actually to stop, even from India.  

countries who have effectively managed their borders have done far and away better than those who have not. It's not even up for debate. 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

countries who have effectively managed their borders have done far and away better than those who have not. It's not even up for debate. 

The states that stayed open with minimal restrictions did far and away better than those who locked down.  Its not even up for debate.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The states that stayed open with minimal restrictions did far and away better than those who locked down.  Its not even up for debate.

yes because comparing North Dakota to NY is so logical :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

yes because comparing North Dakota to NY is so logical :lol: 

Compare ND with SD.  Compare NY with Florida or Texas and tell the class what made the difference.

I would rather live my life than hunker down in fear for a BS flu. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Compare ND with SD.  Compare NY with Florida or Texas and tell the class what made the difference.

I would rather live my life than hunker down in fear for a BS flu. 

climate has a lot to do with it. Those countries where people spend their time indoors primarily in winter months fared much worse. 

Again on a global scale the countries that restricted travel fared the best and it isn't even close.

Who is living in fear btw? 

What a mess!! O.o

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.

About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/so-far-5-800-fully-vaccinated-people-have-caught-covid-19-anyway-in-u-s-cdc-says-1.5388245 

Edited by irv

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

climate has a lot to do with it. Those countries where people spend their time indoors primarily in winter months fared much worse. 

Again on a global scale the countries that restricted travel fared the best and it isn't even close.

Who is living in fear btw? 

So look at Cali then, sorry but your arguments don't hold water when comparing within the same country.

Many countries aren't even testing as PCR was never intended to be an accurate test.

Canada can't close its borders without killing its supply chain, also there is no stopping a virus that transmits readily and kills so few.