*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

according to Frenchy we only have a variant issue because of a flight coming into Toronto

Lockdowns don't work

Trudeau needs to close borders

Lockdowns are ridiculous this virus is a cold no more

too funny listening to you guys go in circles

If lockdowns worked our numbers would be lower now, so they don't work.  Want to know why, cause the healthy people this affects aren't spreading it cause they're not sick.  That's what happens when you listen to real science.

48 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

according to Frenchy we only have a variant issue because of a flight coming into Toronto

Lockdowns don't work

Trudeau needs to close borders

Lockdowns are ridiculous this virus is a cold no more

too funny listening to you guys go in circles

how did the variants arrive here if not via air travel mouth breather? 

only part of Canada that truly closed their borders were the Atlantic provinces, on their own free from federal libs fucking it up for them.

Just a coincidence they have skated through this entire thing completely unscathed right retard? 

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

only part of Canada that truly closed their borders were the Atlantic provinces, on their own free from federal libs fucking it up for them.

Just a coincidence they have skated through this entire thing completely unscathed right retard? 

So their leadership did things differently than others (like Ford) and have a much better outcome  :dunno:

I tend to blame the citizens of Ontario instead of blaming Trudeau as the sole reason of  ONtario's problem.

Frenchy has Doug Ford done 100% great job handling covid?  

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

So their leadership did things differently than others (like Ford) and have a much better outcome  :dunno:

I tend to blame the citizens of Ontario instead of blaming Trudeau as the sole reason of  ONtario's problem.

Frenchy has Doug Ford done 100% great job handling covid?  

trudeau didn't lock down the borders or provide enough vaccine to meet the needs of the provinces, that is 100% on him and he deserves much of the blame for the out of control numbers across 2/3 of the country, but continue to deflect. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

trudeau didn't lock down the borders or provide enough vaccine to meet the needs of the provinces, that is 100% on him and he deserves much of the blame for the out of control numbers across 2/3 of the country, but continue to deflect. 

but it is only Ontario in the heap of trouble the rest of Canada isnt' as bad

sorry this is on Ontario and its anti maskers fake virus 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

white knighting for trudeau again.

Ford failed at his job completely, and trudeau failed completely at his. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Alberta is right at Ontarios heels, Quebec running third in Positive cases.

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

YOu do know a variant is here and is 10 times as contagious, this is why hospitals are full and young  people are now dying.   No longer is it 90 year olds as they have been vaccinated for the most part

15000 people over the age of 80 have died so far. 140 under the age of 40. The young people have a long road before this will ever be considered a young persons problem.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

15000 people over the age of 80 have died so far. 140 under the age of 40. The young people have a long road before this will ever be considered a young persons problem.

40-50 year old's are dying everyday now, want take too long.  

Entire family's households  being brought to ICU is serious 

you are correct most will not care about this, and will not try to help this situation but rather hinder it

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

40-50 year old's are dying everyday now, want take too long.  

208 in the entire country out a demographic of 5,000,000.

I'm not saying that there isn't a threat out there but there has been 160,000 people in that age range test positive as of a couple days ago. That's 1/800 with the assumption that everyone who contracted Covid during the past year got tested.

Fail what should Doug have done?

What actions should Doug Ford take?

Now remember Fail Doug Ford does not control closing the airport or the international borders!

2 weeks ago Doug was wrong when he didn’t lockdown far enough.

This week he is wrong for locking down too much.

If he closes things up he is wrong.

If he opens things up he is wrong.

The media and Liberals and NDP are like a typical conversation with Fail.  Never the right thing done but never a solution or question answered.  

Just typical useless Failmaker circle jerk here like always.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fail what should Doug have done?

What actions should Doug Ford take?

Now remember Fail Doug Ford does not control closing the airport or the international borders!

2 weeks ago Doug was wrong when he didn’t lockdown far enough.

This week he is wrong for locking down too much.

If he closes things up he is wrong.

If he opens things up he is wrong.

The media and Liberals and NDP are like a typical conversation with Fail.  Never the right thing done but never a solution or question answered.  

Just typical useless Failmaker circle jerk here like always.  

I haven't complained about FORD - funny all I hear here is TRUDEAU TRUDEAU TRUDEAU....

Apparently if Scheer was elected we wouldn't even had a pandemic in Canada as CPC would have gotten all vaccines done in first week.

I hear it daily  

:lol:   

The only ones complaining is everyone here,  lockdowns don't work is top complaint.  Just open up this virus isn't an issue 

ya SK its me 

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

208 in the entire country out a demographic of 5,000,000.

I'm not saying that there isn't a threat out there but there has been 160,000 people in that age range test positive as of a couple days ago. That's 1/800 with the assumption that everyone who contracted Covid during the past year got tested.

The new variant isn't the same,  Like have seen in the past 2 weeks.  things are changing unlike the past.

The issue is the same for young people 20 years old, they don't care since they most likely won't get sick.

They also don't care if they pass it on to someone that will not be so lucky.

This isn't going away until the attitude changes.  Sad but true, businesses like yours will suffer due to these people not caring about you or anyone but themselves.

How people can't see this is getting worse with these variants is beyond me.  

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The new variant isn't the same,  Like have seen in the past 2 weeks.  things are changing unlike the past.

The issue is the same for young people 20 years old, they don't care since they most likely won't get sick.

This isn't going away until the attitude changes.  Sad but true, businesses like yours will suffer due to these people not caring about you or anyone but themselves.

You are one dumb motherfucker.

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

how people can't see if our PM made clear and decisive action at the time they were first seen in Canada we would be in a far better spot is beyond me. 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It would be nice if my business would suffer actually. We are swamped. Booked out for 2 years, supplies are drying up, and nobody wants to do this work. I spend my nights on the internet hunting online warehouses for stock. I just stopped selling because it seems pointless.

70% of those testing positive are under 40 because they are out working and trying to get laid. The odds of it making them ill is extremely rare. And that’s why the media focus has turned to them.

The idea that you are going to keep 20-40 years olds from interacting is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

The idea that you are going to keep 20-40 years olds from interacting is ridiculous.

exactly - they are the problem not the cure.

this continues due to them

Glad your business is doing well - outdoor work is good....

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I want to get businesses open, you think that is a bad idea?  This is very hard on all of them

I'll try to  be apart of the cure instead of the problem.  

Your being played Fail.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/covid-19-ontario-doug-ford-cabinet-police-playgrounds-1.5997381

Just now, frenchy said:

2 cases of variants in Canada in Feb over 50,000 cases now. That is all on Trudeau. 

sure lets do that.

tell me is the person or persons travelling saynig fuck off I'll do what I want this isn't communism - they have no responsibility?

You honestly think Trudeau should have taken over this pandemic and locked down everything?  tell you that you can't leave or you don't come back?

:lol:   ya okay

the Haters have already said he has not right to test people coming into Canada - THE SUN writes about this daily.  We cheer poeple refusing to be quarantined and THE SUN writes about their cause.

but ya its all Trudeau's fault