*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

55 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I installed the battery, life jackets, paddles, throw bag, mooring ropes, anchor,bailing pail and now I have to pick up and install a new horn as it gave the ghost. 

Don't forget the fire extinguisher, George, unless your boat, for some reason, doesn't have a built in gas tank? 

I guess I should check and see if there have been any new updates/requirements for my length/kind of boat? 

16 minutes ago, irv said:

Don't forget the fire extinguisher, George, unless your boat, for some reason, doesn't have a built in gas tank? 

I guess I should check and see if there have been any new updates/requirements for my length/kind of boat? 

My boat has a built in fire system and it was serviced last fall. 

• Like 1

Doug to take seize private businesses and take over (not really a conservative action :lol: ) 

Long term Care 

"Private does it better" isn't quite what is being said and acted on today

Time to get rid of profiting off the extreme elders - Go Doug 

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

My boat has a built in fire system and it was serviced last fall. 

Interesting. How's that work, George, like a fog system of some sort or does it spray water? Never heard of that before on smaller boats.

30 minutes ago, irv said:

Interesting. How's that work, George, like a fog system of some sort or does it spray water? Never heard of that before on smaller boats.

It's an automatic discharge system activated by heat from fire. It sprays out fire retardant powder like a regular extinguisher

20200513_184103.jpg

20200513_184240.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What grass?

hours of work until it stops growing in the summer, I also look after my neighbours place as I won't be see them any time soon being American

3 week growth can be huge :lol:  

been losing pressure in the water line, time to do some serious well maintenance.  Not really looking forward to it  

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

can't get across the bridge. Guess I'm stuck paying way more in Ontario for the time being. :news:

:fishing:

That topic will not be brought up as we have a Conservative government now.  Beer taxes will not be cheaper under Ford the topic is dead until Liberals win again.

Watch if Ford goes through with his plan of destroying our beer system, prices will rise greatly as small stores need to make more profits.   

You guys lost the argument hugely 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

That topic will not be brought up as we have a Conservative government now.  Beer taxes will not be cheaper under Ford the topic is dead until Liberals win again.

Watch if Ford goes through with his plan of destroying our beer system, prices will rise greatly as small stores need to make more profits.   

You guys lost the argument hugely 

I'm bringing the topic up now. 

funny how under the libs you claimed it wasn't cheaper in QC :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I'm bringing the topic up now. 

funny how under the libs you claimed it wasn't cheaper in QC :lol: 

Cans are not due to taxes in Ontario.

Bottles yes in many cases cheaper here - but when guys like you post prices that don't include taxes or deposit you see it as cheaper.  :lol:  

lets not do this again :lol: 

Taxes are the difference not the sales point, something you just can't grasp - not sure why

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Cans are not due to taxes in Ontario.

Bottles yes in many cases cheaper here - but when guys like you post prices that don't include taxes or deposit you see it as cheaper.  :lol:  

lets not do this again :lol: 

Taxes are the difference not the sales point, something you just can't grasp - not sure why

sure, if you want to drink Wildcat :lol: 

On 5/8/2020 at 2:56 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: he told people not to check their cottage then drove up the next day :lol:  

It is okay I didn't expect anyone to care 

Trudeau didn't go to a "cottage"" :lol: he went home where his family is :lol:

Have you been to your tax payer funded cottage?

On 5/15/2020 at 11:45 PM, 1trailmaker said:

I've had a couple decent no-bake cheesecakes but rather make my baked version. I normally do fresh fruit then glaze with strawberries being my favourite.

• Like 1

Schools to remain closed until September

Funny smaller classes will be the result in September :lol:  too fucking funny

on a side note it was very strange to see BRADFORD GREENHOUSES handing out mandatory mask to every customer which wear them for 10 minutes while there are asking health workers to wear theirs all day

makes you wonder