*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Cannabis stores across Ontario will have to close as of Saturday night after the provincial government removed them from their list of essential businesses.

Going to be huge line ups

people who actually contribute to the Ontario economy don't care. 

• Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

people who actually contribute to the Ontario economy don't care. 

Millions in tax dollars :dunno:  what is the matter getting bored in Current Events

Pretty sure that is contributing to the economy - I guess you don't understand how the economy works - you buy something from a retailer, pay tax, and help that business pay its bills 

I thought you knew this 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Millions in tax dollars :dunno:  what is the matter getting bored in Current Events

Pretty sure that is contributing to the economy - I guess you don't understand how the economy works - you buy something from a retailer, pay tax, and help that business pay its bills 

I thought you knew this 

losing money for the provinces and feds. Missing revenue targets by 90% as per Deloitte. 

poor fail. Too high to even notice. 

Legalization has been an unmitigated disaster. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

losing money for the provinces and feds. Missing revenue targets by 90% as per Deloitte. 

poor fail. Too high to even notice. 

Legalization has been an unmitigated disaster. 

I agree with only a few stores open in Ontario its been a lose for the government

Doug has failed this one

Keep thinking people buying from retailers are not contributing to the economy, might be the most incorrect thing you have ever said 

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

so the government is going to lay off so the government can than pay them anyway through other channels.

seems like a waste to me

In a Province that was hurting prior to covid shouldn't be making more poor people with zero outcome.

Its not like they are saving the money, seems it is being printed for everyone at no charge

But people being haters of all government workers I think it is great idea 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so the government is going to lay off so the government can than pay them anyway through other channels.

seems like a waste to me

In a Province that was hurting prior to covid shouldn't be making more poor people with zero outcome.

Its not like they are saving the money, seems it is being printed for everyone at no charge

But people being haters of all government workers I think it is great idea 

How's the union stand strong message working out.

:lol:

Fail I support anyone who works hard, but not the sense of entitlement.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How's the union stand strong message working out.

:lol:

Fail I support anyone who works hard, but not the sense of entitlement.

as long as they are non union and dont work for the government ( unless its a company contracting government work for over payment that is fine) 

Ya you support government  workers lol  good one AC 

so Alberta will have to pay 1/4 of their pay and the feds will cover 3/4 of their pay 

You see this as great move by Alberta for some reason 

I see it as a waste of peoples time

as long as the P and VP stay you are good with it :lol: 

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

as long as they are non union and dont work for the government ( unless its a company contracting government work for over payment that is fine) 

Ya you support government  workers lol  good one AC 

so Alberta will have to pay 1/4 of their pay and the feds will cover 3/4 of their pay 

You see this as great move by Alberta for some reason 

I see it as a waste of peoples time

as long as the P and VP stay you are good with it :lol: 

They don't want to teach online then they can fuck off.  That goes for everyone.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They don't want to teach online then they can fuck off.  That goes for everyone.

The article was speaking  of the support staff too 20000 of them

Click a link education starts tomorrow in Ontario - the results will be interesting for most (and simply denied and forgotten by others) 

The article was speaking  of the support staff too 20000 of them

Click a link education starts tomorrow in Ontario - the results will be interesting for most (and simply denied and forgotten by others) 

Yes it does start tomorrow like I told you.  Teachers are scrambling and are under more stress than ever, parents are pissed they're sat on their asses for three weeks now doing fuck all.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it does start tomorrow like I told you.  Teachers are scrambling and are under more stress than ever, parents are pissed they're sat on their asses for three weeks now doing fuck all.

parents are pissed :lol:  

Ya okay they are just dying to sit in front of a computer all day wondering why junior can't just learn faster.  

Ever wonder why Home Schooling Parents usually give up after grade 5 or 6 

We are going to see some interesting results 

Question who is making the student tune in?  go I'll wait for your answer since it starts tomorrow

parents are pissed :lol:  

Ya okay they are just dying to sit in front of a computer all day wondering why junior can't just learn faster.  

Ever wonder why Home Schooling Parents usually give up after grade 5 or 6 

We are going to see some interesting results 

Question who is making the student tune in?  go I'll wait for your answer since it starts tomorrow

Teachers don't have anything together yet.  They just woke up from an extended vacation.

But it starts tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Teachers don't have anything together yet.  They just woke up from an extended vacation.

But it starts tomorrow.

Who is making the student tune in?  where do they tune too?  can you give specifics so I'll need them starting tomorrow

if they don't tune in do they lose attendance, who takes attendance

I am okay with giving students something to do or look at, but that isn't the goal here 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Who is making the student tune in?  where do they tune too?  can you give specifics so I'll need them starting tomorrow

if they don't tune in do they lose attendance, who takes attendance

I am okay with giving students something to do or look at, but that isn't the goal here 

You didn't get the memo apparently.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You didn't get the memo apparently.

Did the 10's of thousands of students make it on-line today?

what is the link, can I ask a question from my teacher?

I need to talk to the VP are they around or at home napping?

so many questions

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Did the 10's of thousands of students make it on-line today?

what is the link, can I ask a question from my teacher?

I need to talk to the VP are they around or at home napping?

so many questions

Must be fake news.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-at-home-learning-program-launches-today-1.5522788

certainly a feel good activity 

Leece is doing what he can no doubt, big responsibility - this is in no way a good education and never will be

but as long as parent have to teach their kids everyday is good thing I assuming 

Like I said earlier parents are going to find out some interesting things about little susie and johnny 

:dunno: 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

certainly a feel good activity 

Leece is doing what he can no doubt, big responsibility - this is in no way a good education and never will be

but as long as parent have to teach their kids everyday is good thing I assuming 

Like I said earlier parents are going to find out some interesting things about little susie and johnny 

:dunno: 

This is to keep them occupied, but you can be assured the online movement is now seen as a necessity.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is to keep them occupied, but you can be assured the online movement is now seen as a necessity.

all Boards of Ed already have on-line education and have for a decade or more. Alternative learning has been around for 30 years or more.  

Point is this is only for a few students as most can't learn in this manner - certainly younger students don't have  a chance when it comes to on-line

It is a feel good education that will have no merit in a childs real education 

Will teachers be using their own personal stuff or will the Boards be supplying it?  let me guess 

It is a nice option for the very few that will tune in

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

all Boards of Ed already have on-line education and have for a decade or more. Alternative learning has been around for 30 years or more.  

Point is this is only for a few students as most can't learn in this manner - certainly younger students don't have  a chance when it comes to on-line

It is a feel good education that will have no merit in a childs real education 

Will teachers be using their own personal stuff or will the Boards be supplying it?  let me guess 

It is a nice option for the very few that will tune in

Fail always running to stand still.