*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You post an article on how FORD inflates the numbers for his benefit :dunno:   we already knew he inflates numbers from back in the Toronto Days 

I'd rather have inflated #'s than Wynnebag's deflated one's!

50 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup no different than the one left before that and before that and before that

This notion you have taht only Liberals leave debt is telling of  your ONEWAY blind vote

Harris brought debt down-approx. 125 b. when he left-Lieberals ballooned it up to over 400 b.-highest outside of a sovereign nation-huge problem devouring tax revenue you cherish for health/education/pet projects!

4 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Harris brought debt down-approx. 125 b. when he left-Lieberals ballooned it up to over 400 b.-highest outside of a sovereign nation-huge problem devouring tax revenue you cherish for health/education/pet projects!

But, but, but ol Steven increased the debt by 25%, he bad.

8 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

pretty sure the debt went from 101b to 139b under Harris 

fe0407_ontariodebt_c_jr.jpeg?quality=60&

pretty steady debt growth since 1990

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

110 kph speed limits :bc: Go Doug 

really doesn't make a difference since we all drive 120 anyway - it will still be up to the OPP if you can drive 20km over and not get pulled over.  I going to say the threshold will drop under this new speed limit 

I am all for higher speeds on main hwy's  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

really doesn't make a difference since we all drive 120 anyway - it will still be up to the OPP if you can drive 20km over and not get pulled over.  I going to say the threshold will drop under this new speed limit 

I am all for higher speeds on main hwy's  

:fuckoff: 

DRUG FORD is costing us again

The OCS says it may try to sell the equipment.

“The costs to the OCRC related to transition between mandates included $8,694,289 for store fixtures required to stand up a full network of retail stores,” spokesperson Daffyd Roderick wrote in an e-mail.

“The OCS is looking at its options to recover value for these assets.”

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not really.

Follow the black not dotted line.

You need to check your facts and learn about Chart reading :lol: 

Debt mounted and between 1971 and 1985 Ontario’s net public debt grew to $28.9 billion from $2.2 billion. The Davis-Miller era averaged an addition of about $2-billion a year to Ontario’s debt and the net debt-to-GDP ratio grew to 15% from 5.2%.

DAVIS is the worst by percent 1000% added in 15 years

(funny how these numbers keep adding up the same for an era) 

Ontario balanced its budget by 1999 but its net debt still grew to $138.8-billion under Ernie Eves in 2003 from $101.9-billion in 1995. However, the net debt-to-GDP ratio declined to 27.5% from 30.4%.

Edited by 1trailmaker

Fail thinks a government should be able to walk in and balance budget in 15 or 20 days basically or they just added to debt.

Unfortunately the best fiscal planning and spending government would still require time to make changes to the disastrous financial mess left by the previous Liberal government.   

Like stopping and turning around a fully loaded tanker with only an aluminum boat.  It will happen eventually but takes a long time.

38 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail thinks a government should be able to walk in and balance budget in 15 or 20 days basically or they just added to debt.

Unfortunately the best fiscal planning and spending government would still require time to make changes to the disastrous financial mess left by the previous Liberal government.   

Like stopping and turning around a fully loaded tanker with only an aluminum boat.  It will happen eventually but takes a long time.

? kind of a strange statement since I think all governments run deficits :dunno:  and I'm 100% correct also correct that TIMING is everything this is why ALL CHARTS HAVE THE SAME FLOW no matter the country or era 

Just laughable how we can still campaign on JOBS JOBS JOBS :lol: and somehow BUSINESSES only can strive under Conservatives since none of them can do it themselves according to the FS voters here

another strange assumption by YOU 

you on the other hand see things much differently 

7 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Holding a gun to their employers heads for 56 years.  

96ACBA30-52A9-4A05-9D77-853388828A4C.jpeg

18.  Do not change diapers of DDME kids.  Let them sit in their shit all day.

Are hall monitors supposed to roam halls?  Better yet, why is their a union for this.

:lol:

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

18.  Do not change diapers of DDME kids.  Let them sit in their shit all day.

Are hall monitors supposed to roam halls?  Better yet, why is their a union for this.

:lol:

That list was for Clerical staff

Amalgamation created massive Unions, as many non union jobs in one place became Unionize in their new place.....

most Unions Locals went from 500-1000 members to 10's of thousands - Police, fire, teachers, support staff..

I think the plan to squish the worker failed

I don't understand all the Rules of Work to Rule - seems to me in some cases the rules are broken