*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Jr. Trump says he has done more than any government in history of the world :lol:  

Media is the enemy of the people

"I've helped everyone"

BOOMING PROVINCE LIKE NEVER SEEN - ENJOY THE BEST ECONOMY EVER IRV :lol: 

and all official government releases are through FORD NATION - I know everyone here backs this 100% 

THE ECONOMY IS JUST BOOMING LIKE NEVER BEFORE - IRV DISAGREES

OH WAIT FEDERALLY IS HORRIBLE BUT ALL CONSERVATIVE PROVINCES ARE BOOMING

OH WAIT - IRV WONDERS HOW THIS IS ALL POSSIBLE

IRV RETHINKS HIS ONEWAY POSITION :lol: 

according to Doug 1/2 of Canada's GDP is doing wonders like never seen in Canada - so how the hell is Canada failing and in the worst shape in our history :dunno: 

:lol: just doesn't get any better than this :lol: poor torn IRV doesn't know what to think.   Its tough being A NEW ONEWAY 

The Media is the enemy of the people all they do is ask Questions I don't like answering......   Remember when THE STAR made up a story about a FORD doing crack with Crips and other gang members - what a lie that turned out to be 

I agree the MEDIA isn't good for FORDS :lol: 

Manufacturing jobs down 15% since Doug took the helm - according to the Ontario website 

well done for first year I would say, at least walmart jobs have increased 

dam remember when we used to just blame the LIBERALS for everything including any bad that happened to Harper :dunno:  

such a strange time, so confusing and conflicting feelings 

I am okay though since I am not a oneway - Ontario is doing great and has for a long time and will continue for the next 2 years then its over

God, you're such a tard who can't see the forest for the trees, Trail. O.o

Pick tidbits of any article that suits your Liberal narrative/agenda all the while ignorning the big picture and the reasons why. 

Admit it oneway, you miss Wynne and the Liberals and you'll use whatever you can, even if it is a lie or not the whole complete story to paint Ford and the Conservatives in a bad light. :news:

https://torontosun.com/2015/07/18/ontarios-shrinking-manufacturing-sector----300000-jobs-lost-in-15-years/wcm/efa588bf-624b-47db-aec5-b5dae123859a

75,000 manufacturing jobs lost — that’s the price of Ontario’s electricity disaster

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/75000-manufacturing-jobs-lost-thats-the-price-of-ontarios-electricity-disaster

Philip Cross: Ontario’s 50,000 job losses kick off Wynne’s anti-business backfire

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/philip-cross-ontarios-50000-job-losses-kick-off-wynnes-anti-business-backfire

:bong:

2 hours ago, irv said:

God, you're such a tard who can't see the forest for the trees, Trail. O.o

Pick tidbits of any article that suits your Liberal narrative/agenda all the while ignorning the big picture and the reasons why. 

Admit it oneway, you miss Wynne and the Liberals and you'll use whatever you can, even if it is a lie or not the whole complete story to paint Ford and the Conservatives in a bad light. :news:

https://torontosun.com/2015/07/18/ontarios-shrinking-manufacturing-sector----300000-jobs-lost-in-15-years/wcm/efa588bf-624b-47db-aec5-b5dae123859a

75,000 manufacturing jobs lost — that’s the price of Ontario’s electricity disaster

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/75000-manufacturing-jobs-lost-thats-the-price-of-ontarios-electricity-disaster

Philip Cross: Ontario’s 50,000 job losses kick off Wynne’s anti-business backfire

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/philip-cross-ontarios-50000-job-losses-kick-off-wynnes-anti-business-backfire

:bong:

Tidbits?   It was all from the Ontario website :dunno:  its called FACTUAL NUMBERS not an opinion piece 

I know all bad will be blamed on the Liberals, I just said this would happen and you prove it :lol:  

Want to bet Hdyro isn't ever cheap again like when the Government used to pay for it ( you know our Parents and their subsidized rates) 

When Doug doesn't fix you will not blame him, you will vote for him again because he said a slogan or two and called media evil enemy of the people

so funny 

Doug says BOOMING like never before IRV why are you going against his rule?

y the way IRV GREED is the reason those people lost their jobs nothing but greed for more profits - CHINA will make it 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Media is the enemy of the people all they do is ask Questions I don't like answering......   Remember when THE STAR made up a story about a FORD doing crack with Crips and other gang members - what a lie that turned out to be 

I agree the MEDIA isn't good for FORDS :lol: 

The Star hates Cons!

54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tidbits?   It was all from the Ontario website :dunno:  its called FACTUAL NUMBERS not an opinion piece 

I know all bad will be blamed on the Liberals, I just said this would happen and you prove it :lol:  

Want to bet Hdyro isn't ever cheap again like when the Government used to pay for it ( you know our Parents and their subsidized rates) 

When Doug doesn't fix you will not blame him, you will vote for him again because he said a slogan or two and called media evil enemy of the people

so funny 

Doug says BOOMING like never before IRV why are you going against his rule?

y the way IRV GREED is the reason those people lost their jobs nothing but greed for more profits - CHINA will make it 

Capitalism goes where profits can be maximized-no one's running a charity/gov't job!

19 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Capitalism goes where profits can be maximized-no one's running a charity/gov't job!

and in the end that country owes the most and has the least - USA is my example 

What is your example :dunno: 

Capitalism hates our health care 

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

and in the end that country owes the most and has the least - USA is my example 

What is your example :dunno: 

Capitalism hates our health care 

Singapore is doing very well-a lot of smart people have moved there!

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

Singapore is doing very well-a lot of smart people have moved there!

Interesting what you consider good and bad

Singapore recorded a government debt equivalent to 112.20 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product in 2018. Government Debt to GDP in Singapore averaged 90.96 percent from 1993 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 112.20 percent in 2018 and a record low of 67.40 percent in 1995

They are  just ahead of USA for Debt to GDP 

20% more than Canada's Debt to GDP 

lower credit rating by a point

https://tradingeconomics.com/singapore/government-debt-to-gdp

Singapore Budget 2019: Budget deficit of S$3.48b expected for FY19

Pop: 5.2 million the size of the GTA 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 hours ago, steve6 said:

What break? Seems like things are still happening. How to win real votes and do something meaningful, GO DOUGY

https://www.barrietoday.com/local-news/breaking-news-province-gives-green-light-to-bradford-bypass-1642276

so you mean like the 404 extension :dunno:   and plans for it to continue to 400 :lol: 

too funny how a oneway sees things 

I am surprised there will be any environmental study :lol:  Go Doug  

The highway will be good for the City of Toronto and 401 traffic  but not the commuter on the 404, traffic is going to double when this is completed.  

Wish it went across Lake Simcoe

This will take a lot of traffic out of Bradford which is good, insane lately

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you mean like the 404 extension :dunno:   and plans for it to continue to 400 :lol: 

too funny how a oneway sees things 

I am surprised there will be any environmental study :lol:  Go Doug  

The highway will be good for the City of Toronto and 401 traffic  but not the commuter on the 404, traffic is going to double when this is completed.  

Wish it went across Lake Simcoe

This will take a lot of traffic out of Bradford which is good, insane lately

Go Doug.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You realize this means your property taxes will go up because Municipalities can't run deficits like Provincials can...

Toronto is under taxed 

Your's is a different story :lol:  this should cost you bigly 

No free lunch-deficits have to be eliminated or services cut!