*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

the butt hurt is huge :lol:  fuck the WACKOS just don't have a sense of humour like MOMO and IRV

So much fodder for their news with Trudeau McKenna, Blair, Freeland, Goodale and the Beaverton choses Ford ( Conservatives ) I don't think this is humour so much as Liberal paid propaganda. Not a pink sock to be seen.

:lol:

A year has been wasted:’ Wynne criticizes Ford government over sex-ed curriculum
Katheen Wynne is accusing the Ford government of wasting time and money when it comes to the new sex-ed curriculum. The former Ontario premier also says the Conservative’s assertion that the original curriculum was written by politicians is untrue.

watch the video

One query at the top of many minds this week pertains to the TTC's Gateway Convenience stores and whether or not they'll be allowed to sell booze alongside such subway essentials as gum and Jamaican Patties.

Pot everywhere Beer everywhere GO DOUG GO :joint:  

so stupid really

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:

A year has been wasted:’ Wynne criticizes Ford government over sex-ed curriculum
Katheen Wynne is accusing the Ford government of wasting time and money when it comes to the new sex-ed curriculum. The former Ontario premier also says the Conservative’s assertion that the original curriculum was written by politicians is untrue.

watch the video

15 years were wasted & hundreds of millions by her & McGuinty!

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

One query at the top of many minds this week pertains to the TTC's Gateway Convenience stores and whether or not they'll be allowed to sell booze alongside such subway essentials as gum and Jamaican Patties.

Pot everywhere Beer everywhere GO DOUG GO :joint:  

so stupid really

No not really=more gov't. revenue!

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

wrong SALES will not increase at any rate higher than it already does...  

Price will INCREASE that is a given for corner stores 

Making it more accessible will increase sales-econ. 101!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

Making it more accessible will increase sales-econ. 101!

THE BEER STORE IS EVERYWHERE :lol: Most accessible :lol:  to who? children? 

INCREASED PRICE is what you get just like the other Provinces 

I really don't care, THE BEER STORE  is the most convenient place to buy for me - This is just another PC tall tale :lol: 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I really don't care, THE BEER STORE  is the most convenient place to buy for me - This is just another PC tall tale :lol: 

You don't go inside a grocery store?:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doug will change that nonsense.

Go Doug.

small stores will not be able to buy a variety of BEER -  

BEER is EVERYWHERE right now, what I do see it Rural Ontario paying the price as THE BEER STORE closes their doors up there leaving the public at the mercy of a store owner....  YOu can drink this BEER or this ONE that is your choice :lol:  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

BEER is EVERYWHERE right now, what I do see it Rural Ontario paying the price as THE BEER STORE closes their doors up there leaving the public at the mercy of a store owner....  YOu can drink this BEER or this ONE that is your choice :lol:  

Poor Fail,

so close minded. And no nothing of sales or economics.

Only knows what his union tells him or his idol JT gushes to him. 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why would prices go up-of course not children!

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Won't have to drive as far-more outlets up here!

14 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Why would prices go up-of course not children!

small volume of sales per store makes for increased prices - its common across Canada 

Alberta is the best example of higher prices and theirs has been private since the 90's - second highest prices 

14 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Won't have to drive as far-more outlets up here!

must be a huge issue for you drinking daily - this way you can go hammered if you run out 

:lol:  never once had this issue anywhere in Ontario - certainly not a main Platform for a Party 

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

must be a huge issue for you drinking daily - this way you can go hammered if you run out 

:lol:  never once had this issue anywhere in Ontario - certainly not a main Platform for a Party 

I don't drink!

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

small volume of sales per store makes for increased prices - its common across Canada 

Alberta is the best example of higher prices and theirs has been private since the 90's - second highest prices 

Who has highest prices? It's all tax anyway!

50 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

New Brunswick then Alberta 

Ontario second cheapest for cans only Quebec sells cans cheaper 

THE BEER STORE does not set prices

It certainly isn't the Ontario Government. They set minimum prices for liquor and beer. The breweries and distillers set the price for their product above that minimum. Ontario and Feds set the taxes that apply to the beer and liquor. If Ontario set the price there would be more buck a beer products.

The Beer Store is owned by several major breweries, so basically they are setting prices. Although the Beer Store is privately owned (not government) they still run a virtual monopoly on beer sales. Regardless of volumes sold, the added competition should help to keep prices lower or not at least increase exponentially.

21 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

It certainly isn't the Ontario Government. They set minimum prices for liquor and beer. The breweries and distillers set the price for their product above that minimum. Ontario and Feds set the taxes that apply to the beer and liquor. If Ontario set the price there would be more buck a beer products.

The Beer Store is owned by several major breweries, so basically they are setting prices. Although the Beer Store is privately owned (not government) they still run a virtual monopoly on beer sales. Regardless of volumes sold, the added competition should help to keep prices lower or not at least increase exponentially.

Six packs at Sobey's are more expensive Than the BEER STORE

Molson Coors Brewing Company - 50.9%
Labatt Brewing Company (AB InBev) - 44.9%
Sleeman Breweries (Sapporo) - 4.2%[2]

but they sell hundreds of kinds of beer :dunno: 

I personally like the idea a small brewer can make one call, pay self and delivery fees and have your product Province wide 

In alberta you have to buy from the Government Holding centers - really not much different than Ontario 

Edited by 1trailmaker