*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Dougie dodge the question day 

Today Health Care for Profit so  his buddies can prosper - on that note why do you think only 25 POT licenses were isssued :dunno:   Buddy list is being made.

all on board 100%?  I assume so maybe NEW ONEWAY IRV leading the way :dunno:  

Hey IRV did you attend the Sting performance for GM workers?   

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dougie dodge the question day 

Today Health Care for Profit so  his buddies can prosper - on that note why do you think only 25 POT licenses were isssued :dunno:   Buddy list is being made.

all on board 100%?  I assume so maybe NEW ONEWAY IRV leading the way :dunno:  

Hey IRV did you attend the Sting performance for GM workers?   

:lol:Help me to understand you, Trail. You said you didn't vote for Wynne so I assume you voted NDP, or did you? If you didn't vote for Wynne or the NDP then you either spoiled your vote or voted for the Cons? I assume, because you said you didn't vote for Wynne, that you were sick of the Liberal B.S. but now that Doug and the cons are in, it sounds like you would rather have Wynne and the Libs back in? 

And no, my wife nor I attended the concert. My wife is viewed as management so she wasn't offered the tickets even though her and a bunch of other office workers are also losing their jobs. She could have went if she wanted to, however, but since her office went from 6 employees down to 2, she was way too busy to even think about it. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

:lol:Help me to understand you, Trail. You said you didn't vote for Wynne so I assume you voted NDP, or did you? If you didn't vote for Wynne or the NDP then you either spoiled your vote or voted for the Cons? I assume, because you said you didn't vote for Wynne, that you were sick of the Liberal B.S. but now that Doug and the cons are in, it sounds like you would rather have Wynne and the Libs back in? 

And no, my wife nor I attended the concert. My wife is viewed as management so she wasn't offered the tickets even though her and a bunch of other office workers are also losing their jobs. She could have went if she wanted to, however, but since her office went from 6 employees down to 2, she was way too busy to even think about it. 

I stated what I think of the FORDS in politics - I don't like arrogance the FORDS all bring - this isn't going to change

Yes I was going to vote for Patrick even after some shady shit he did locally for a decade.

I would have voted for Joker mouth but she lost the electoral inside vote.......

So I will say I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A FORD EVER - is that clear enough :dunno:  they are DOUCHE BAGS - One thing they do know is they can buy you with a slogan or two and that has been proven again in this election - DOUG RELEASE NO PLAN AT ALL - SHOUTED SLOGANS AND WON HANDS DOWN.......

EASY FOR THE FORDS - you are now hooked on slogans IRV :lol: 

NDP I didn't like the RICH CAN PAY MORE tactics since wynee just did that.

He is so far proven to do eactly what I though - Protests are just starting

My area votes PC every time I live in ONEWAY county - I tossed my vote to the green party - It really doen't matter as a PC turtle would win here.  The barely out of TEEN woman they put in has no background in politics she is fresh out of Moms basement - the ONEWAYS ate her up as best ever -  I couldn't vote that way.

Wynne didn't get my vote the last 2 election IRV - so not sure what you don't get about my voting - She took bennies, froze my wages, took my sick time, and much more.  

DOUG's greed will shine by the end of this

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I stated what I think of the FORDS in politics - I don't like arrogance the FORDS all bring - this isn't going to change

Yes I was going to vote for Patrick even after some shady shit he did locally for a decade.

I would have voted for Joker mouth but she lost the electoral inside vote.......

So I will say I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A FORD EVER - is that clear enough :dunno:  they are DOUCHE BAGS - One thing they do know is they can buy you with a slogan or two and that has been proven again in this election - DOUG RELEASE NO PLAN AT ALL - SHOUTED SLOGANS AND WON HANDS DOWN.......

NDP I didn't like the RICH CAN PAY MORE tactics since wynee just did that.

He is so far proven to do eactly what I though - Protests are just starting

My area votes PC every time I live in ONEWAY county - I tossed my vote to the green party - It really doen't matter as a PC turtle would win here.  The barely out of TEEN woman they put in has no background in politics she is fresh out of Moms basement - the ONEWAYS ate her up as best ever -  I couldn't vote that way.

Wynne didn't get my vote the last 2 election IRV - so not sure what you don't get about my voting - She took bennies, froze my wages, took my sick time, and much more.  

Yet you vote for the king of selfies and slogans Justin Trudeau.  

I

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Wynne didn't get my vote the last 2 election IRV   

Like I've said, I am not all gung ho Ford nation, but he is a better choice than Wynne, so far. Please tell me you didn't vote for Hudak? With all the above being admitted, true, I still can't understand why you like Trudope so much? He is a carbon copy of Wynne and the Libs here in Ontario, maybe even worse? Like Wynne and Hudak, he is stupid beyond believe and is in over his head. Like Ford, I am not all pro Sheer but, imo, he is a much better choice than Trudope. 

Edited by irv

1 hour ago, irv said:

Like I've said, I am not all gung ho Ford nation, but he is a better choice than Wynne, so far. Please tell me you didn't vote for Hudak? With all the above being admitted, true, I still can't understand why you like Trudope so much? He is a carbon copy of Wynne and the Libs here in Ontario, maybe even worse? Like Wynne and Hudak, he is stupid beyond believe and is in over his head. Like Ford, I am not all pro Sheer but, imo, he is a much better choice than Trudope. 

Irv did you quit drinking and take up a new religion?

You sound very reformed.

On 2/20/2019 at 12:02 PM, Sksman said:

Yet you vote for the king of selfies and slogans Justin Trudeau.  

I

It was time for Harper to go,  Stale economy and near 8% unemployment.  

so my vote got us 

Legal weed

good economy 

lowest unemployment in 50 years 

:dunno:  what is the issue 

On 2/20/2019 at 3:55 PM, irv said:

We don't need a change in Federal Government yet IMO 

When things turn bad we can look at a change then

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

It was time for Harper to go,  Stale economy and near 8% unemployment.  

so my vote got us 

Legal weed

good economy 

lowest unemployment in 50 years 

:dunno:  what is the issue 

25 billion deficit per year.

Bloated public service

Tax increases yearly.

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

25 billion deficit per year.

Bloated public service

Tax increases yearly.

lol deficit 

What service federally is all of a sudden bloated under Trudeau - what is Scheer cutting?

what yearly tax increase are you speaking of?  which of these will be cut by the CPC

Can't wait to see your answers 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol deficit 

What service federally is all of a sudden bloated under Trudeau - what is Scheer cutting?

what yearly tax increase are you speaking of?  which of these will be cut by the CPC

Can't wait to see your answers 

Fed civil servant #'s increased under Dopey/my taxes have gone up

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

We don't need a change in Federal Government yet IMO 

When things turn bad we can look at a change then

That's what I see coming, and quickly, with Trudope. He really hasn't done nothing but add massive amounts of debt, insulted/embarrassed us on the world stage, allows thousands of illegal immigrants to come in unchecked, insulted construction workers, people kind not mankind, carbon tax, middle class paying more not less, allowing ISIS members to return to Canada, the SNC lavalin scandal, investors/billions leaving this country, his stance on pipelines, his trip to his buddies in the Bahamas, bringing an chef, his nannies, giving billions away to other countries, including 50 million to some comic in Africa via Twitter, giving millions to the left leaning media, (Did the oil/trucking protest make the news?) the list goes on and on, Trail, and I know I am missing a bunch of other important ones! If you can't see a pattern then I don't know what to tell but there is no way we can carry on like this with this idiot running the show or he will run us into the ground! 

Why wait until the inevitable happens? The writing is on the wall we are headed downward fast! :flush:

13 minutes ago, irv said:

That's what I see coming, and quickly, with Trudope. He really hasn't done nothing but add massive amounts of debt, insulted/embarrassed us on the world stage, allows thousands of illegal immigrants to come in unchecked, insulted construction workers, people kind not mankind, carbon tax, middle class paying more not less, allowing ISIS members to return to Canada, the SNC lavalin scandal, investors/billions leaving this country, his stance on pipelines, his trip to his buddies in the Bahamas, bringing an chef, his nannies, giving billions away to other countries, including 50 million to some comic in Africa via Twitter, giving millions to the left leaning media, (Did the oil/trucking protest make the news?) the list goes on and on, Trail, and I know I am missing a bunch of other important ones! If you can't see a pattern then I don't know what to tell but there is no way we can carry on like this with this idiot running the show or he will run us into the ground! 

Why wait until the inevitable happens? The writing is on the wall we are headed downward fast! :flush:

The Haters saw this coming the minute he was elected - sadly it hasn't happened yet all this doom and gloom.  Fact is the opposite has happened so far.  

Peoplekind is great for a chuckle but not to over turn a government :lol:  

Oh on the BOLD I think you need to look at what Canada has given away over the decades,  I know you think its  a brand new idea but it isn't.

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Haters saw this coming the minute he was elected - sadly it hasn't happened yet all this doom and gloom.  Fact is the opposite has happened so far.  

Oh on the BOLD I think you need to look at what Canada has given away over the decades,  I know you think its  a brand new idea but it isn't.

:bullshit:and :lies: from WRONG AGAIN FAIL 

On 2/21/2019 at 11:51 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Of course peoplekind isn't, you fool, it's all the other shit on top of it as well. He's an idiot.

And yes, Trail, I have heard of Foreign Aid, it's been around for a while but that's not what I am talking about and you know it. 

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/the-federal-government-spent-23-million-buying-631-new-cars-for-the-g7-summit-now-its-trying-to-sell-most-of-them-off

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/06/20/justin-trudeau-india-trip-budget_a_23464158/

https://globalnews.ca/news/3826253/ottawa-pays-settlement-of-31-25m-to-3-men-falsely-imprisoned-in-syria/    https://ipolitics.ca/2017/12/15/canada-buying-fighter-jets-colossal-waste-money/