*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

SLOGANMAN AT IT TODAY BIGTIME

I think he said 5 slogans as his speech 

Job killing

Carbon

Trudeau

Economic disaster :lol:  is on the horizon -  YEA DOUG IS The CAUSE better get out the blame quickly 

BC, ALBERTA. MANITOBA, QUEBEC, NEWBRUNSWICK, YUKON, NOTHWEST TERRITORIES, NEWFOUDNLAND, PEI ALL DON'T HAVE A WORRY ABOUT THIE JOB KILLING TAX :lol:  and until DOUG came to town Ontario had no concerns either as we set record jobs under Cap and Trade.

90 % of Canada doesn't care about the carbon Tax as they have measures in place 

Only the uneducated believe DOUG is doing US well in this case

Yah right.  This is 100% Trudeau.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiyrOmfkIDgAhXkq4MKHUd1DF4QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbc.ca%2Fnews%2Fcanada%2Fcalgary%2F200-financial-insolvency-2019-1.4986586&psig=AOvVaw1FQXYXNzfZJkRN6b6KwMdn&ust=1548203133623836

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Only the uneducated believe DOUG is doing US well in this case

well i guess i'm uneducated, one thing i don't agree with that doug has put in place id the student loans no longer available to most of the families in this province 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

well i guess i'm uneducated, one thing i don't agree with that doug has put in place id the student loans no longer available to most of the families in this province 

Huh?  They need to stop funding useless programs and there is no free lunch.

i guess you got no kids in university? and kids going to school is useless

IMO this was not a useless program, i know a lot of the money is still out standing but the amount of taxes that student will pay in a lifetime would more than pay the loan back many times over

Edited by toslow

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

IMO this was not a useless program, i know a lot of the money is still out standing but the amount of taxes that student will pay in a lifetime would more than pay the loan back many times over

Yes I do.  We need to fund the careers in demand now and in the future and cut off the ones that have no future.

21 minutes ago, toslow said:

Like I have said you had Cap and Trade since 2017 until Doug Canceled it, you have saved nothing CORRECT?  

Just wait and see what happens to us with NOPLANDOUG

AS for the cuts this is just the beginning 

20 minutes ago, toslow said:

You won't win that argument here.

Its a shame what he is doing to the youth today BUT WE CAN't a  FORD IT 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is little happening in Canada but part time fast food jobs.  Sunny ways.

you realize that is always the case with these type of stats :dunno:  

cutting grass in the summer

working Wonderland

shoveling walks for plow company

get with the program - We are heading downwards sooner of later, that happens after growth  100%  of the time - 

You better hope Trudeau wins this election Minority so we can blame him for the recession coming up.   If not it will be another RIGHT DOING :lol:  poor DOUGnoPLANman

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

working Wonderland

get with the program - We are heading downwards sooner of later, that happens after growth  100%  of the time - 

You better hope Trudeau wins this election Minority so we can blame him for the recession coming up.   If not it will be another RIGHT DOING :lol:  poor DOUGnoPLANman

Keep posting those impressive job figures.

Like it or not Harper helped make Canadians the wealthiest middle class in the world.  Do you think we are hanging on to that title with Trudeau? 

But the middle class tax cut.:lol:

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

there is a reason the bank of canada didn't raise rates again as projected they would

They shouldn't have done half the ones they did.  We have a dumb Pollack who is trying to convince a part-time drama queen he is actually relevant. 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep posting those impressive job figures.

Like it or not Harper helped make Canadians the wealthiest middle class in the world.  Do you think we are hanging on to that title with Trudeau? 

But the middle class tax cut.:lol:

You think its different today :lol:  easy sell you are 

And you are correct while the world was crashing our country fared well, I VOTED FOR THAT once that stopped and we were last in G7 I VOTED THAT OUT

See how it works for a real voter :dunno:  

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You think its different today :lol:  easy sell you are 

And you are correct while the world was crashing our country fared well, I VOTED FOR THAT once that stopped and we were last in G7 I VOTED THAT OUT

See how it works for a real voter :dunno:  

Last?  Like the stock market one quarter or one year means very little over the long haul.  

Today the future looks bleak with the drama queen.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

working Wonderland

But this is not Trudope's fault? Keep Ford out of this. Let's hear your explanation how this isn't directly related to what you admit, that a recession is coming. Trudope is an idiot but because we have infrastructure and are protected from floods, we'll be in great shape. :nuts:

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/look-how-much-foreign-investment-has-fled-canada-since-the-liberals-took over  https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/foreign-direct-investment-in-canada-plunges-on-oil-exodus-1             

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/09/21/big-money-leaving-canada-over-tax-changes-john-manley-says_a_23218305/                                 https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1567035 

Edited by irv

Look at the idiot here. He doesn't even answer the question. Great leader he is! We have to be afraid of construction workers but it's OK to bring ISIS members back. :guzzle:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4837456/justin-trudeau-gender-impact-construction-workers/

6 minutes ago, irv said:

But this is not Trudope's fault? Keep Ford out of this. Let's hear your explanation how this isn't directly related to what you admit, that a recession is coming. Trudope is an idiot but because we have infrastructure and are protected from floods, we'll be in great shape. :nuts:

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/look-how-much-foreign-investment-has-fled-canada-since-the-liberals-took over  https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/foreign-direct-investment-in-canada-plunges-on-oil-exodus-1             

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/09/21/big-money-leaving-canada-over-tax-changes-john-manley-says_a_23218305/                                 https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1567035 

sorry IRV recessions come on a regular basis,  just happens that it is always Conservative governments.   Timing is everything when it comes to recessions or growth.  Why else do you think it happens world wide  in most cases :dunno:  

Our investment problems are mostly from low cost of oil, this is out of our control....  The idea a pipeline is going to make everything  woderful is more BS

So Trudeau leaves in this October recession hits the following June - Blame Trudeau  

Wynne is gone so now the Province Government isn't responsible  for any bad that happens -  I mean having such greatness under Harper that must of meant Ontario did great too ( almost half of population)  :dunno: 

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Look at the idiot here. He doesn't even answer the question. Great leader he is! We have to be afraid of construction workers but it's OK to bring ISIS members back. :guzzle:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4837456/justin-trudeau-gender-impact-construction-workers/

IRV I know you are becoming a ONEWAY but lets not go down the HE DOESN"T ANSWER QUESTION route,  Conservatives don't have open questions from anyone including reporters so lets not pretend this is new to you...... the RIGHT loves to use FEAR of the bearded man.....  

He should stop having these open questions periods, only the bad comes of it.

Another dumb comment by Trudeau - I wouldn't fire him over it 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry IRV recessions come on a regular basis,  just happens that it is always Conservative governments.   Timing is everything when it comes to recessions or growth.  Why else do you think it happens world wide  in most cases :dunno:  

Our investment problems are mostly from low cost of oil, this is out of our control....  The idea a pipeline is going to make everything  woderful is more BS

So Trudeau leaves in this October recession hits the following June - Blame Trudeau  

Wynne is gone so now the Province Government isn't responsible  for any bad that happens -  I mean having such greatness under Harper that must of meant Ontario did great too ( almost half of population)  :dunno: 

That is complete BS.  We were recently looking for used process equipment for our lab for R&D, guess what, that does not exist in Canada.  Dime a dozen stateside with quite a premium  might I add to get anything.  

Give your head a shake.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just like Wynne did to Ontario, Trudope is doing to the rest of the country. Would you or anyone else be talking about an upcoming recession if all these businesses didn't/aren't leaving Canada? And it has a lot more to it than just oil and you know that! Trudope has fucked up doing business in this Country and it will be a tough task to bring them back, but don't worry, a recession should be short lived because we are protected against floods. :lol:

21 minutes ago, irv said:

Just like Wynne did to Ontario, Trudope is doing to the rest of the country. Would you or anyone else be talking about an upcoming recession if all these businesses didn't/aren't leaving Canada? And it has a lot more to it than just oil and you know that! Trudope has fucked up doing business in this Country and it will be a tough task to bring them back, but don't worry, a recession should be short lived because we are protected against floods. :lol:

You forgot forest fires.

34 minutes ago, irv said:

? but but we had a recession, best in the g7 admired by the world :lol:   I forgot Ontario isn't much of the growth for the country :lol:  

Ford got a good economy with record employment handed to him  - you equate that to what again? 

Edited by 1trailmaker

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is complete BS.  We were recently looking for used process equipment for our lab for R&D, guess what, that does not exist in Canada.  Dime a dozen stateside with quite a premium  might I add to get anything.  

Give your head a shake.

You know its true