*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  You know they can't turn off the power legally :dunno:   FEAR FEAR FEAR is what DOUG DOES BEST 

Those over paid lazy UNION FUCKS are coming for your Christmas Turkey 

Not surprised at your complete blind backing of any PC leader

Dumb as a stump you are.... the workers go on strike and there aren't enough people to operate they shut down Pickering, what do you think happens when Pickering goes offline. You really need to be tested. Your mind is truly bordering on disabled.

20 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Reactors (Chemical) take time, usually a few days to fully stabilize starting up after they have been shutdown.  I know.

Fail doesn't understand much including that. He must think they just throw a switch on or off and that's it. I guess he wants to wait until they walk out the door with the power off before the province acts. By then the power would have been off for days during the shutdown and a few more days to bring everything back online.

Just now, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump you are.... the workers go on strike and there aren't enough people to operate they shut down Pickering, what do you think happens when Pickering goes offline. You really need to be tested. Your mind is truly bordering on disabled.

:lol:   okay 02sled keep the FEAR going,  LAZY UNION FUCKS KILL CHRISTMAS

by the way you did hear DougSloganMan use the term rolling BROWN OUTS?  :lol:  you really need help

Lets just agree that DOUG is not for the people and never will be......  If he  was he wouldn't not stop the train before it arrived at the station 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

by the way you did hear DougSloganMan use the term rolling BROWN OUTS?  :lol:  you really need help

Lets just agree that DOUG is not for the people and never will be......  If he  was he wouldn't not stop the train before it arrived at the station 

:lol:

You startin early today?

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess you've been high since Christmas eve.... have you any idea the impact of shutting down Pickering. Obviously not. The station has a total output of 3,100 megawatts (MW) which is enough to serve a city of one and a half million people, and about 14 per cent of Ontario’s electricity needs.

Take it offline and try and tell me there won't be people without power. Do you have any idea, probably not what damage is done to a lot of things when they try and operate outside of their voltage ranges. Especially motors, compressors and such. Think about your fridge...  If the voltage is too low, the amperage increases, which may result in the components melting down or causing it to malfunction. Then there's the furnace motor, your electronics. Nothing to be concerned about eh.

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I guess you've been high since Christmas eve.... have you any idea the impact of shutting down Pickering. Obviously not. The station has a total output of 3,100 megawatts (MW) which is enough to serve a city of one and a half million people, and about 14 per cent of Ontario’s electricity needs.

Take it offline and try and tell me there won't be people without power. Do you have any idea, probably not what damage is done to a lot of things when they try and operate outside of their voltage ranges. Especially motors, compressors and such. Think about your fridge...  If the voltage is too low, the amperage increases, which may result in the components melting down or causing it to malfunction. Then there's the furnace motor, your electronics. Nothing to be concerned about eh.

:lol:  Thank fuck DOUG is here to save us all - Never mind no contract since last March FUCK THOSE OVER PAID UNION SLOBS EVERYONE OF THEM  :lol: 

GO DOUG GO keep doing it for the   PEOPLE stop it before it starts, don't give them anything other than a pay cut

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

P=VxI, or sqrt(3)V*I if 3 phase.  If voltage goes down, current goes up to maintain P.   High current costs $$$.  Well so does voltage.

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Thank fuck DOUG is here to save us all - Never mind no contract since last March FUCK THOSE OVER PAID UNION SLOBS EVERYONE OF THEM  :lol: 

GO DOUG GO keep doing it for the   PEOPLE stop it before it starts, don't give them anything other than a pay cut

I guess you have never heard the term essential service. Too bad you are so out of touch with the real world Fail... do your kids help you with homework? Surely it could never possibly be the other way around.

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

P=VxI, or sqrt(3)V*I if 3 phase.  If voltage goes down, current goes up to maintain P.   High current costs $$$.  Well so does voltage.

If 3 phase is key... is your residence 3 phase? The ones I know of are all single phase. It would be nice if 3 phase was supplied to residences. It is much more efficient.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

I guess you have never heard the term essential service. Too bad you are so out of touch with the real world Fail... do your kids help you with homework? Surely it could never possibly be the other way around.

They would take essential service if they could, guaranteed wage increases yearly is a great thing.

Tell me about their contract and why it hasn't been completed yet? 

Too bad Doug can't fix City of Toronto stupidity that is wasting tax $'s. We had a very light dusting of snow overnight. At 2:00 pm what comes down the street. A bobcat with the blade down clearing the wet concrete of the sidewalks. No snow, just wet. While at it he manages to chew up the grass on either side of the sidewalk as well. Boy am I glad they cleared all that imaginary snow on a Sunday. Whoever sent the guy out to waste time and money shouldn't have the ability to make such incompetent decisions.

1285496840_30-12-2018005.JPG.a9ebff7644496a753b31fd44eaf3af94.JPG

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

They would take essential service if they could, guaranteed wage increases yearly is a great thing.

Tell me about their contract and why it hasn't been completed yet? 

How about the union wants more than OPG is willing to give... are you that stupid. Something like your lover Trudope, the veterans want more than he can give.

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

If 3 phase is key... is your residence 3 phase? The ones I know of are all single phase. It would be nice if 3 phase was supplied to residences. It is much more efficient.

Not that I know of but most residents don't need it.  You need a phase converter or a low end VFD that converts single to three.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not that I know of but most residents don't need it.  You need a phase converter or a low end VFD that converts single to three.

So bottom line the residents of Ontario if faced with out of range low voltages would likely see damage to some of their household items.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How about the union wants more than OPG is willing to give... are you that stupid. Something like your lover Trudope, the veterans want more than he can give.

stop using VETS like they are your buddy, secondly know the facts about those VETS you speak for....... I actually dare you to speak about this topic.

As I figured you haven't a clue what is going on in the talks with OPG - Really doesn't matter

32 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Too bad Doug can't fix City of Toronto stupidity that is wasting tax $'s. We had a very light dusting of snow overnight. At 2:00 pm what comes down the street. A bobcat with the blade down clearing the wet concrete of the sidewalks. No snow, just wet. While at it he manages to chew up the grass on either side of the sidewalk as well. Boy am I glad they cleared all that imaginary snow on a Sunday. Whoever sent the guy out to waste time and money shouldn't have the ability to make such incompetent decisions.

1285496840_30-12-2018005.JPG.a9ebff7644496a753b31fd44eaf3af94.JPG

Pretty sure this happened under Rob Ford, I heard you complain about this since 2007

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

stop using VETS like they are your buddy, secondly know the facts about those VETS you speak for....... I actually dare you to speak about this topic.

As I figured you haven't a clue what is going on in the talks with OPG - Really doesn't matter

What are you hearing this is all about, Trail? 

38 minutes ago, irv said:

What are you hearing this is all about, Trail? 

I heard they are going to kill my Christmas Dinner but that didn't happen thanks to Doug,

I heard they will blackout Ontario New Years Eve - what have you heard? 

Contract talks always interest me, having seen it many times what the public hears and what is happening is 2 different things. 

What the Union says is different than what the employer says.

I know They have been offered 6% over 3 years - there has to be alot more at stake considering the closure coming up in 2024

No impressed with Doug's quick draw but am okay with legislation at the correct time.

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I heard they are going to kill my Christmas Dinner but that didn't happen thanks to Doug,

I heard they will blackout Ontario New Years Eve - what have you heard? 

Contract talks always interest me, having seen it many times what the public hears and what is happening is 2 different things. 

What the Union says is different than what the employer says.

I know They have been offered 6% over 3 years - there has to be alot more at stake considering the closure coming up in 2024

No impressed with Doug's quick draw but am okay with legislation at the correct time.

Truth in that. The news spoke of OPG being disappointed that we rejected their latest offer. The truth is the second offer was, word for word, verbatim even, exactly the same as the first offer. Nothing was changed in it at all. The first contract offer was rejected at 56% and the second one at almost 60%. This little stunt backfired on not only them but our Union as well for presenting it again. There is more about it than just money. They want to contract out everything, and I mean everything.........

Lets add OPG to your list of expertise shall we. You have an extensive list where you claim to know more than the experts in the field. What a buffoon. It's really very basic Fail. The union makes demands and the employer doesn't want to meet those demands. How does that translate into anything other than the union wants more than the employer is willing to give. I must say you really do show your stupidity over and over.

So what do you think the reason they don't have a contract is. If the union said we want and the employer said okay there wouldn't be an issue would there. Don't forget nothing is free. Everything associated with labour will cost the employer money.

17 hours ago, 02sled said:

Lets add OPG to your list of expertise shall we. You have an extensive list where you claim to know more than the experts in the field. What a buffoon. It's really very basic Fail. The union makes demands and the employer doesn't want to meet those demands. How does that translate into anything other than the union wants more than the employer is willing to give. I must say you really do show your stupidity over and over.

So what do you think the reason they don't have a contract is. If the union said we want and the employer said okay there wouldn't be an issue would there. Don't forget nothing is free. Everything associated with labour will cost the employer money.

Your insight is unmatched 

Your insight is unmatched 

as usual I asked you a question and as usual rather than answer you deflect. You should be a politician... you're so good at not answering questions you could teach them all

Poor Doug he is going to have to come with a way to  deny the results, FAKE NEWS,  liberals hacked it, Wynne and her Friends rigged it.  :lol:  I am sure SloganMan will come up with something to deny the people again and again.

BOLD below is classic

An overwhelming majority of those who weighed in on Ontario's sex education on the first day of public consultations opposed Premier Doug Ford's repeal of a modernized curriculum introduced by the previous Liberal government.

Respondents identifying themselves as students, parents and social workers flooded the ForTheParents.ca website with messages hours after it opened in late August, following weeks of controversy over the fate of the curriculum.

Roughly 1,600 submissions obtained by The Canadian Press through a freedom of information request show the vast majority called for the modernized 2015 curriculum to be reinstated. About two dozen messages spoke in favour of the Progressive Conservative government's decision to repeal the document and temporarily replace it with one based on the 1998 curriculum.

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Doug he is going to have to come with a way to  deny the results, FAKE NEWS,  liberals hacked it, Wynne and her Friends rigged it.  :lol:  I am sure SloganMan will come up with something to deny the people again and again.

BOLD below is classic

An overwhelming majority of those who weighed in on Ontario's sex education on the first day of public consultations opposed Premier Doug Ford's repeal of a modernized curriculum introduced by the previous Liberal government.

Respondents identifying themselves as students, parents and social workers flooded the ForTheParents.ca website with messages hours after it opened in late August, following weeks of controversy over the fate of the curriculum.

Roughly 1,600 submissions obtained by The Canadian Press through a freedom of information request show the vast majority called for the modernized 2015 curriculum to be reinstated. About two dozen messages spoke in favour of the Progressive Conservative government's decision to repeal the document and temporarily replace it with one based on the 1998 curriculum.

Really?