*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Finally some sanity! Didn't Wynnebag require teachers to pass a LGBTQ knowledge test? I'm surprised she didn't. After all that's much more important than being competent in one of the basics like math.

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Finally some sanity! Didn't Wynnebag require teachers to pass a LGBTQ knowledge test? I'm surprised she didn't. After all that's much more important than being competent in one of the basics like math.

She did actually.  It was the new sex-ed curriculum Doug just squashed.

Hey sheep Doug is not helping students :lol:  he is making sure a teacher can add - what a waste of a blue suit Doug is.

So testing students didn't help

now test the teachers will improve students marks 

The very idea that This is because Teachers can't add is simply stupid

Really is there anything you guys won't buy from sloganman 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hey sheep Doug is not helping students :lol:  he is making sure a teacher can add - what a waste of a blue suit Doug is.

The stories my son and other friends of his tell me about some of the teachers they have to deal with makes this long overdue! I hope they expand it and begin to test all teachers who teach other courses like English and science to name a couple. 

I was never great in math but I always managed to get by. When I entered high school, my grade 9 math teacher couldn't teach it worth a shit! Over half the class failed, including me. In grade 10 I took business machines, which counted as a math credit. The same math teacher was still teaching grade 9 math. The following year, with over half that class failing as well, they finally moved him and he began teaching science or some other subject, I forget. I think back and wonder how many lives that idiot changed all because he was incompetent and had no clue how to teach? 

My son's english teacher last year was a piece of work! I spoke to the vice principal about her and she told me they were well aware of her but had no one else but would be replacing her next year (this year) The stress my son and others went through dealing with this moron, incompetent piece of work cannot be measured. It affected his other classes and grades and his motivation to do well as well.

Long overdue!! Way to go Dougy!! :bc:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, irv said:

The stories my son and other friends of his tell me about some of the teachers they have to deal with makes this long overdue! I hope they expand it and begin to test all teachers who teach other courses like English and science to name a couple. 

I was never great in math but I always managed to get by. When I entered high school, my grade 9 math teacher couldn't teach it worth a shit! Over half the class failed, including me. In grade 10 I took business machines, which counted as a math credit. The same math teacher was still teaching grade 9 math. The following year, with over half that class failing as well, they finally moved him and he began teaching science or some other subject, I forget. I think back and wonder how many lives that idiot changed all because he was incompetent and had no clue how to teach? 

My son's english teacher last year was a piece of work! I spoke to the vice principal about her and she told me they were well aware of her but had no one else but would be replacing her next year (this year) The stress my son and others went through dealing with this moron, incompetent piece of work cannot be measured. It affected his other classes and grades and his motivation to do well as well.

Long overdue!! Way to go Dougy!! :bc:

Are you saying your Math teacher couldn't add or is a poor teacher :dunno:  

this test will not stop anything, just like the testing of students didn't nothing to improve their math skills

Some teachers are just poor at teaching, doesn't make them dumb and I am sure a 5 year degree makes you at least smart in some way or another. 

In 10 years we can go over this topic again on why students are still failing math

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Are you saying your Math teacher couldn't add or is a poor teacher :dunno:  

this test will not stop anything, just like the testing of students didn't nothing to improve their math skills

Some teachers are just poor at teaching, doesn't make them dumb and I am sure a 5 year degree makes you at least smart in some way or another. 

In 10 years we can go over this topic again on why students are still failing math

He was a very poor teacher as I am pretty sure he could add.

You are wrong if you think this will do nothing. If the testing is done properly and these incompetent idiots are no longer chosen to be teachers and competent ones are, the benefits will be vast, imo. The ones that hire these types also need to be looked at as well as I am sure the incompetence goes even higher up. 

My son's english teacher was definitely missing a couple brain cells! She had her own agenda, her own way of teaching that did not sit well with most students. The Vice Principal, like I mentioned, knew all about her as did other higher ups. Many talks, discipline meetings, etc, did nothing to deter her from her ways. They would have loved nothing more than to get rid of her but because of the lack of teachers available, they had to continue to use her to finish out the year. 

Please tell me how this is right? Would you like an incompetent pilot piloting a plane or an incompetent engineer engineering a train? How about an incompetent trucker driving an 18 wheeler? Oops, we already have lots of those, and other idiots out on the road who don't know how to drive. Wynne bag and the rest of the Liberals, with their, everyone deserves this or that, have screwed up this Province more than we realize!!

Doug is at least bringing some common sense and some smart decision making back to this Province. He has his hands full but at least he recognizes things that need correcting. :bc:

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

They can't add, but the worst isn't that.  The kids today are 21st century learners, the teachers are stuck in the 19th century.  How do we bridge that?

2 minutes ago, irv said:

He was a very poor teacher as I am pretty sure he could add.

You are wrong if you think this will do nothing. If the testing is done properly and these incompetent idiots are no longer chosen to be teachers and competent ones are, the benefits will be vast, imo. The ones that hire these types also need to be looked at as well as I am sure the incompetence goes even higher up. 

My son's english teacher was definitely missing a couple brain cells! She had her own agenda, her own way of teaching that did not sit well with most students. The Vice Principal, like I mentioned, knew all about her as did other higher ups. Many talks, discipline meetings, etc, did nothing to deter her from her ways. They would have loved nothing more than to get rid of her but because of the lack of teachers available, they had to continue to use her to finish out the year. 

Please tell me how this is right? Would you like an incompetent pilot piloting a plane or an incompetent engineer engineering a train? How about an incompetent trucker driving an 18 wheeler? Oops, we already have lots of those, and other idiots out on the road who don't know how to drive. Wynne bag and the rest of the Liberals, with their, everyone deserves this or that, have screwed up this Province more than we realize!!

Doug is at least bringing some common sense and some smart decision making back to this Province. He has his hands full but at least he recognizes things that need correcting. :bc:

Like I said we can talk when the new results are in.....

Mike Harris solved this math issue with his test the students, oh wait that failed so now DOUG Is here to save the day :lol:  TEST THE TEACHERS because a degree isn't good enough for DOUG's level of education 

Why shouldn't a MPP past a test on economics, public speaking, and other skills needed :dunno:  

Not sure how a person with grade 12 is qualified to direct education :dunno: 

You guys all praise Doug as the ONE AND ONLY SAVOUR yet he is dumb and couldn't pass a math test himself,  FACT HE DROPPED MATH IN GRADE 11 

There are TEACHERS THAT ARE NOT GOOD AT TEACHING this will never change in any work force of 10's of thousands 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They can't add, but the worst isn't that.  The kids today are 21st century learners, the teachers are stuck in the 19th century.  How do we bridge that?

Stop people like DOUG FORD from bringing us back decades

You cheered the SEX-ED being cancelled and now saying we need 21st century teachers :lol:  

SLOGANMAN will be you GOD 

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Mike Harris solved this math issue with his test the students, oh wait that failed so now DOUG Is here to save the day :lol:  TEST THE TEACHERS because a degree isn't good enough for DOUG's level of education 

Why shouldn't a MPP past a test on economics, public speaking, and other skills needed :dunno:  

You guys all praise Doug as the ONE AND ONLY SAVOUR yet he is dumb and couldn't pass a math test himself,  FACT HE DROPPED MATH IN GRADE 11 

There are TEACHERS THAT ARE NOT GOOD AT TEACHING this will never change in any work force of 10's of thousands 

So do most teachers.

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You cheered the SEX-ED being cancelled and now saying we need 21st century teachers :lol:  

We don't need faggot sex.  Kids already learn about sexting etc at assemblies a few times a year.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We don't need faggot sex.  Kids already learn about sexting etc at assemblies a few times a year.

so you are okay with them teaching the newer sex-ed as long as its in an assembly :dunno: 

What faggot sex are you referring too?  please point it out even knowing its not possible because its not there 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Your stupidity shines through as usual.... You have a problem with the teachers being expected to be competent in mathematics. Only you could dumb that down to teachers being able to add. I know math is one of your weakest points so you couldn't possibly become a teacher. Thank god for that.

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The testing of students is what identified that the students aren't learning the skills they should to the levels they should. Geez... students in Kazakhstan have better math skills. Now you expect a teacher to teach something they don't know themselves.

It's time you take a remedial math course and pass it since you are supposedly spending taxpayer money and can't do basic math.

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess you missed the announcement of the consultation on sex ed last month

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/09/28/province-launches-sex-ed-consultations.html

Actually you probably saw it but it doesn't fit your one way agenda so as usual you choose to ignore it.

The government is asking for feedback on science/technology/engineering and math (STEM), the skilled trades, EQAO/standardized testing and whether or not cellphones should be used in classrooms, as well as “building a new age-appropriate health and physical education curriculum that includes subjects like mental health, sexual health education and the legalization of cannabis.”

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

C'mon.... isn't it more important to know about gay sex then the things your boss will expect you to know.

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:dunno: so how does that affect a grade 3 student?  it doesn't 

should MPP's have a degree in Politics or is grade 12 good enough :dunno:  

If they can't use the new technology they have zero business teaching period.

We can vote out our MPP's.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

If they can't use the new technology they have zero business teaching period.

We can vote out our MPP's.

so no education needed to run the Province or city or county?  We just wait four years and vote in another person not educated :dunno:  

for all the smack talk here, remember Doug got 50's in high school - does that mean as much as a window washer does to you and the sheep

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so no education needed to run the Province or city or county?  We just wait four years and vote in another person not educated :dunno:  

for all the smack talk here, remember Doug got 50's in high school - does that mean as much as a window washer does to you and the sheep

Like our PM?

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Your stupidity shines through as usual.... You have a problem with the teachers being expected to be competent in mathematics. Only you could dumb that down to teachers being able to add. I know math is one of your weakest points so you couldn't possibly become a teacher. Thank god for that.

The testing of students is what identified that the students aren't learning the skills they should to the levels they should. Geez... students in Kazakhstan have better math skills. Now you expect a teacher to teach something they don't know themselves.

It's time you take a remedial math course and pass it since you are supposedly spending taxpayer money and can't do basic math.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/09/28/province-launches-sex-ed-consultations.html

Actually you probably saw it but it doesn't fit your one way agenda so as usual you choose to ignore it.

The government is asking for feedback on science/technology/engineering and math (STEM), the skilled trades, EQAO/standardized testing and whether or not cellphones should be used in classrooms, as well as “building a new age-appropriate health and physical education curriculum that includes subjects like mental health, sexual health education and the legalization of cannabis.”

C'mon.... isn't it more important to know about gay sex then the things your boss will expect you to know.

50% are failing all tests from the government from DAY ONE - tell me its the teachers that is the problem :lol:  

You assumption a teacher doesn't know how to add or subtract is really showing your ONEWAYness - pathetic 

What about science?  English? art?  music?  test them all as their degree means zero now 

bbaa bbaa bba  Doug has spoken, Teachers bad

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Good.