*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Thats impossible.:lol:

That was his platform, he will use notwithstandingFORD clause if he has too for everthing he wants to do -  He was really rambling on tv last night 

He spoke a bit different than this is written

anyway the bold below says alot - would a boss of any kind be a position of authority :dunno:  

How does this work in a Catholic Board?  

Does this mean a student can wear signs or religion :dunno: 

shit show 

Religious signs

Religious signs will be prohibited for all persons in position of authority, including teachers. After 10 years of discussion on the subject and on reasonable accommodations, it is more than time to act and adopt legislation clearly establishing the secularity of the state.

100% Francization

For greater success in the integration of immigrants, it will be mandatory for any newcomer wanting a Selection Certificate to learn French. This will give them more opportunities to work and prosper in Québec.

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That was his platform, he will use notwithstandingFORD clause if he has too for everthing he wants to do -  He was really rambling on tv last night 

He spoke a bit different than this is written

anyway the bold below says alot - would a boss of any kind be a position of authority :dunno:  

How does this work in a Catholic Board?  

Does this mean a student can wear signs or religion :dunno: 

shit show 

Religious signs

Religious signs will be prohibited for all persons in position of authority, including teachers. After 10 years of discussion on the subject and on reasonable accommodations, it is more than time to act and adopt legislation clearly establishing the secularity of the state.

100% Francization

For greater success in the integration of immigrants, it will be mandatory for any newcomer wanting a Selection Certificate to learn French. This will give them more opportunities to work and prosper in Québec.

Quebec has a long history with the Notwithstanding Clause.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Quebec has a long history with the Notwithstanding Clause.

The last thing we need is Dictators running things - there has to be accountability 

We are entering a very troubling time world wide - and for once its not a huge war causing the problem it is something far worst 

When you have a crack head mayor who hung out daily with gang members considered to be  BEST EVER and people would still vote for no matter what, its very telling on what the future holds.  

Best Slogan Win "Respect the tax payer" is taken 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The last thing we need is Dictators running things - there has to be accountability 

We are entering a very troubling time world wide - and for once its not a huge war causing the problem it is something far worst 

When you have a crack head mayor who hung out daily with gang members considered to be  BEST EVER and people would still vote for no matter what, its very telling on what the future holds.  

Best Slogan Win "Respect the tax payer" is taken 

The only dictator we have so far is Trudeau.  Time to turf him.

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO its not the same jobs it losses - JOE's variety doesn't hire new employees to sell booze - he stocks the shelf himself 

SOBEY's didn't hire a whole new staff in their stores, not one employee was added due to Beer sales

go away 

MoMoNoHeliCopterMan the Economy has been good for couple of years now, stop the bullshit 

:bullshit:and :lies:have you been to Alberta or Quebec FUCK you are a shitforbrains and :wrong: AGAIN FAIL :finger: 

On 10/3/2018 at 6:39 PM, smokin george said:

Trudeau is a dicktaker. Too bad he wasn't with his fag brother in the avalanche 

When that smarmy little wanker gave his speech I said right then that he'd be the next prime minister.

His best Celine Dion impression paid off and he continued to deceive naive Canadians until now hopefully, what a disgusting person.

Go Doug.

“We’ve taken Kathleen Wynne’s hands out of your pockets,” Mr. Ford said. “I
promise you one thing – we’re going to take Justin Trudeau’s hands out of your
pockets.”

:lol:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ford-accuses-trudeau-of-using-ontario-jobs-as-bargaining-chips-in/

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doug isn't sure if he is the Mayo of Toronto or the PM of Canada :lol:  

Can you tell me what we have cheaper today compared to under Wynne?  I would like to hear it -  I am all for it but what is it 

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug isn't sure if he is the Mayo of Toronto or the PM of Canada :lol:  

Can you tell me what we have cheaper today compared to under Wynne?  I would like to hear it -  I am all for it but what is it 

What hasn't gone up due to Wynne.  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

over a 15 year period, I would say lots of things

Let me know when relief is here - so far he has taken 2000 dollars a year from min wage workers 

winning 

Doug has done more good in the first 100 days than the Liberal did in 15 years.:lol:

Ford the people.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doug has done more good in the first 100 days than the Liberal did in 15 years.:lol:

Ford the people.

:lol: 

I heard his speech yesterday "I have done more in 100 days that Canada has ever seen in its history"  sound familiar :lol:  

Doug is for HIMSELF and always has been.

I agree He canceled stuff - not hard to do with out a plan

took away raises from a million people

stopped pot sales in ONtario

drive clean next year

bbest fucking ever :lol:  what an easy sell

First order of business for Doug Ford was to cater to the Muslims with SEXED cancellation 

now he is moving to cater to Sikhs

The Doug Ford government will permit Sikhs to ride motorcycles without helmets.

“We promised to establish a helmet exemption for Sikh motorcyclists,” Ford said in a statement Wednesday. “Today we are taking action to fulfill that promise. We listened to the Sikh community and we intend to exempt them from the requirement to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle.”

You are all on board, one of my local ONEWAYs posters says he is all for it :lol:  

GO DOUG 

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

First order of business for Doug Ford was to cater to the Muslims with SEXED cancellation 

now he is moving to cater to Sikhs

The Doug Ford government will permit Sikhs to ride motorcycles without helmets.

“We promised to establish a helmet exemption for Sikh motorcyclists,” Ford said in a statement Wednesday. “Today we are taking action to fulfill that promise. We listened to the Sikh community and we intend to exempt them from the requirement to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle.”

You are all on board, one of my local ONEWAYs posters says he is all for it :lol:  

GO DOUG 

Fagmeat and his brother will be happy.

Fail, what sex ed program was taught in schools in 2014?

So reverting back to the program taught in 2014/2015 is going to destroy our society?  

How did the kids survive before your beloved Liberal party fixed the sex ed program?

Unfortunately your one way bias against Ford refuses to allow Ford to be credited with anything of good value.

And he has a plan.  You just dont like it.  

7 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail, what sex ed program was taught in schools in 2014?

So reverting back to the program taught in 2014/2015 is going to destroy our society?  

How did the kids survive before your beloved Liberal party fixed the sex ed program?

Unfortunately your one way bias against Ford refuses to allow Ford to be credited with anything of good value.

And he has a plan.  You just dont like it.  

a very out dated one was taught, that is why it was updated.  Even with that lame excuse its now going to be 5 years older :lol: but that is okay Doug said Muslims don't like it.  It has nothing to do with LIberals or Cons - except the CONS have no replacement other than 1998.  fucking sad

You realize that since 2006 things have change greatly, lets not go back to a program made before texting, facebook, youtube, twitter. 

It will not destroy anything, don't make stupid comments.  The sex-ed was protested by Muslims at Tumpane Public School - I say too fucking bad for them.  The rest of Ontario was okay with the newer program.  

What plan is that SK - take out any mention of being gay.....  What fucking losers living in the past like it was great or something.

And its not a BIAS against FORD I don't like the man at all and said this when he was in Toronto  lying for his brother daily.  the guy is scum.

Plenty of 1000's protested Doug cancelling the program, he didn't listen to the PEOPLE did he?  SCUMBAG 

I have no bias for the PC party at this point.

The Sheep will follow 

Edited by 1trailmaker