*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 6/8/2018 at 8:07 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

I listened to Horvatt's speech after the results were announced.  Did someone inform her that her party lost?:lol:

On 6/8/2018 at 8:11 AM, Usedtoskidoo said:

I had to turn the channel. I couldn't listen to that shrieking harpy.

Back from Trumpland today to hear the The Donald went unhinged on JT. Oh well it could've been worse she could've won:

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/2220413-horwath-s-son-wears-t-shirt-touting-women-hating-song/

Doug Ford is going to look like a champion.

Look at efficiency found just since he has been elected.  A 75% savings in Failmakers department.  

Either that or Fail is on holidays so not posting but strange co-invidence since the day Ford was elected Fails daily post counts have dropped significantly.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Doug Ford is going to look like a champion.

Look at efficiency found just since he has been elected.  A 75% savings in Failmakers department.  

Either that or Fail is on holidays so not posting but strange co-invidence since the day Ford was elected Fails daily post counts have dropped significantly.  

Probably looking over his shoulder before he dares to hit the internet icon on his desktop. LOL

In 2008 under the Fiberals and McSquinty Ontario, once Canada's economic engine was poised to become A HAVE NOT PROVINCE receiving federal equalization payments.

https://www.thestar.com/news/ontario/2008/04/30/ontario_becoming_a_have_not.html

"Ontario is not the mighty king of the economy any more," said TD's chief economist, Don Drummond, predicting the province could get $400 million in 2010 and $1.3 billion the following year.

Article Continued Below

"It's one of the weaker partners, but again it's not so much Ontario's being weak as the other provinces are really roaring along."

The report noted that one traditional "have-not" province, Newfoundland and Labrador, is about to join the "have" club, thanks to revenues from offshore oil and gas production.

Quiet in here!  'tis the soggy boat season.....

Didn't Fail say Doug would never get elected?  Lol

On 6/12/2018 at 4:54 PM, revrnd said:

Probably looking over his shoulder before he dares to hit the internet icon on his desktop. LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Even page one was full of prophecy..... others..... not so much.  :)

On 1/29/2018 at 12:17 PM, Puzzleboy said:

Don't say the Puzzler didn't tell you that Doug would run.  The next Premier of Ontario. 

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Quiet in here!  'tis the soggy boat season.....

Didn't Fail say Doug would never get elected?  Lol

and it will be for the next 4 years, ONEWAYS will have nothing to complain about and Doug will be 100% correct on all future accounts 

You will have to look at the Trudeau thread for any wrong doings 

boring being ONEWAY 

48 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

and it will be for the next 4 years, ONEWAYS will have nothing to complain about and Doug will be 100% correct on all future accounts 

You will have to look at the Trudeau thread for any wrong doings 

boring being ONEWAY 

He will make some decisions not everyone will agree with and he will make some errors. The bottom line is he will provide FAR more benefit and good for the people of Ontario in the first year than Wynnebag / McSquinty have done in the last 15. The decisions everyone will like will VASTLY OUTNUMBER THE ONES NOT EVEYRONE WILL LIKE. Don't forget the Fiberals decimated the province of Ontario, once the economic engine of Canada, turning it into a have not province.

He won't be overly popular with those in government who will be expected to actually put in a full day of work rather than coast through the day putting in just enough effort to not get fired. You know things like posting on snowmobile forums all day when they are allegedly earning that pay cheque.

16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He will make some decisions not everyone will agree with and he will make some errors. The bottom line is he will provide FAR more benefit and good for the people of Ontario in the first year than Wynnebag / McSquinty have done in the last 15. The decisions everyone will like will VASTLY OUTNUMBER THE ONES NOT EVEYRONE WILL LIKE. Don't forget the Fiberals decimated the province of Ontario, once the economic engine of Canada, turning it into a have not province.

He won't be overly popular with those in government who will be expected to actually put in a full day of work rather than coast through the day putting in just enough effort to not get fired. You know things like posting on snowmobile forums all day when they are allegedly earning that pay cheque.

He will do no wrong just like Harper we all wish was here to get us through NAFTA - BLUE CAN DO NO WRONG OFS said so 

So you are expecting a surplus his first budget :dunno:  how about a second surplus 

and your obsession with me is  noted 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Everyone wonders how hard can you be actually working when you are incessantly posting during working hours.

Maybe Fail is just on standby until a toner cartridge in his supervisor's printer needs changing?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Everyone wonders how hard can you be actually working when you are incessantly posting during working hours.

Maybe Fail is just on standby until a toner cartridge in his supervisor's printer needs changing?

That's a five person task over there.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He will do no wrong just like Harper we all wish was here to get us through NAFTA - BLUE CAN DO NO WRONG OFS said so 

So you are expecting a surplus his first budget :dunno:  how about a second surplus 

I didn't mention you at all.... are you getting a guilty conscience.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't forget the 6th and 7th... the guy who supervises the operation and the health & safety rep to make sure that there isn't a toner spill. Of course they will all be wearing hazmat suits.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

ONly 3 :lol: 

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I didn't mention you at all.... are you getting a guilty conscience.

you do daily 

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Don't forget the 6th and 7th... the guy who supervises the operation and the health & safety rep to make sure that there isn't a toner spill. Of course they will all be wearing hazmat suits.

Toner is not to be played with, spills can be very hard to clean up.  My building has about 40 of these.

Knowing how all machines , computers and network hubs work is the simple part - getting them back up and running is the real talent 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you do daily 

Toner is not to be played with, spills can be very hard to clean up.  My building has about 40 of these.

Knowing how all machines , computers and network hubs work is the simple part - getting them back up and running is the real talent 

:lol:

So Fail is a tradesman?

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you do daily 

Wrong Again Fail... you must really have a guilty conscience.

Toner is easy to clean up... just use a vacuum and if you need to wipe it up from somewhere use a cloth with cold water.... It's fused to the paper with heat. Rubbing it generates heat and bonds it to whatever it's in contact with. Using hot water will fuse it as well.

:lol:Network hubs... Rare, real rare that a complete switch fails. Maybe a bad port on a switch which is usually a port setting. Very easily diagnosed even for a rookie. Single port not working.. move the cable to another port. Most of the time problems with a switch are because somebody who doesn't have any idea of what they are doing think they do and start moving cables around.

Edited by 02sled

55 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Wrong Again Fail... you must really have a guilty conscience.

Toner is easy to clean up... just use a vacuum and if you need to wipe it up from somewhere use a cloth with cold water.... It's fused to the paper with heat. Rubbing it generates heat and bonds it to whatever it's in contact with. Using hot water will fuse it as well.

:lol:Network hubs... Rare, real rare that a complete switch fails. Maybe a bad port on a switch which is usually a port setting. Very easily diagnosed even for a rookie. Single port not working.. move the cable to another port. Most of the time problems with a switch are because somebody who doesn't have any idea of what they are doing think they do and start moving cables around.

Ever do any work in a toner manufacturer, jet milling/after treatment processes? :lol:

That shit is and gets everywhere.  Spend a few hours and you will look like you came out of a coal mine.:lol:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ever do any work in a toner manufacturer, jet milling/after treatment processes? :lol:

That shit is and gets everywhere.  Spend a few hours and you will look like you came out of a coal mine.:lol:

simple cold cloth and its all gone 02sled said so 

by the way wd40 will clean you hands 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know what it's like in an office environment with printer copiers. Print and Imaging is one of the hats I wore at one time. We had about 5,000 toner based printers across the country. I learned more about the differences in toners than I ever wanted to. They are all resin based and all the OEM's patent their toners and each has a different thermal point at which they fuse to the paper. There are also a handful of OEM's that have cold fusion laser printers.

I did visit the Xerox development lab a number of times and their toner plant, both in Oakville. The toner plant was surprisingly clean.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

simple cold cloth and its all gone 02sled said so 

by the way wd40 will clean you hands 

You really have a comprehension problem don't you. Spill some on the printer itself and you can vacuum it off and any residual can be wiped off with a cold wet cloth. You can wash it off your hands with cold water. Just don't rub your hands and generate heat before you try and wash it off.

I guarantee I've forgotten more about that technology than you think you know.

53 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I know what it's like in an office environment with printer copiers. Print and Imaging is one of the hats I wore at one time. We had about 5,000 toner based printers across the country. I learned more about the differences in toners than I ever wanted to. They are all resin based and all the OEM's patent their toners and each has a different thermal point at which they fuse to the paper. There are also a handful of OEM's that have cold fusion laser printers.

I did visit the Xerox development lab a number of times and their toner plant, both in Oakville. The toner plant was surprisingly clean.

Not the ones in the US I did some work for.  They were pulverizing, treating and then milling.  They were fighting with dust collection and may have improved that since, but what a mess.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

resin based?  do you call plastic or wax powders resin? Carbon and Iron is the base for toner 

You should vacuum with a hepa-filter