*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

35 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I see Vic just stepped out of the race.....

WTH are you doing trying to get this thread back on track? Maybe you missed it but Jizzleboi has worked himself up into a right proper, self-righteous lather over the last few pages while 02slow has penned the equivalent of a Guttenberg Bible to get across three salient points that any normal person could've expressed in four or five sentences. You simply can not stem the flow of progress like that by interjecting relevant, on-topic posts. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

WTH are you doing trying to get this thread back on track? Maybe you missed it but Jizzleboi has worked himself up into a right proper, self-righteous lather over the last few pages while 02slow has penned the equivalent of a Guttenberg Bible to get across three salient points that any normal person could've expressed in four or five sentences. You simply can not stem the flow of progress like that by interjecting relevant, on-topic posts. 

Exactly why I put it back on track.....I was throwing up in my mouth on every reply.....just couldn’t handle any more..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Exactly why I put it back on track.....I was throwing up in my mouth on every reply.....just couldn’t handle any more..

Speaking of getting things back on track, I guess that so far Ford is the only one to officially throw his hat in the ring. I'd wager that there's some serious debate going on in some of the other camps. If Mulroney (or anyone else for that matter) goes up against Ford and loses it would not bode well for their future in politics. You gotta pick your battles.

Sorry to disappoint ya Pete, it's a sled forum.  Nobody takes it that seriously.  We're really not sure why you were steaming mad last night about garbagemen, but whatever floats your boat. 

Did ya finish the whole bottle last night? 

13 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

Edited by Puzzleboy

4 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

Speaking of getting things back on track, I guess that so far Ford is the only one to officially throw his hat in the ring. I'd wager that there's some serious debate going on in some of the other camps. If Mulroney (or anyone else for that matter) goes up against Ford and loses it would not bode well for their future in politics. You gotta pick your battles.

Rob only has local support.....but the entire situation is completely out of control so your guess is as good as any

• Like 1

Actually, Rob passed away. 

But Doug has lots of Toronto suburban support (very important provincially), and his values should well appeal to anybody fiscally conservative, and otherwise.  Whether or not he delivers, is another matter. 

Some say he looks "thug like"..... Lol.  But that's probably just guys with little man syndrome. 

Just now, Poncho said:

Rob only has local support.....but the entire situation is completely out of control so your guess is as good as any

Edited by Puzzleboy

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

The question in ONtario is always the same can PC's grab enough city votes, rural is pretty much PC all day long 

Doug would grab several Etobeecocaine seats no doubt 

23 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Sorry to disappoint ya Pete, it's a sled forum.  Nobody takes it that seriously.  We're really not sure why you were steaming mad last night about garbagemen, but whatever floats your boat. 

Did ya finish the whole bottle last night? 

You really gotta come up with some new material. Maybe you can ask your husband for some ideas.

13 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Most of suburban middle-class Toronto, not just Etobicocaine. 

Agree but that might not be enough............however, if he gains big ground and about to win, and I would support him, on the 11th hour some woman will suddenly claim she was sexually assulted by him.  Just put a woman at the helm and be done with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Agree but that might not be enough............however, if he gains big ground and about to win, and I would support him, on the 11th hour some woman will suddenly claim she was sexually assulted by him.  Just put a woman at the helm and be done with it.

lol well you know its coming,  Do you know the Fords?  

46 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Actually, Rob passed away. 

But Doug has lots of Toronto suburban support (very important provincially), and his values should well appeal to anybody fiscally conservative, and otherwise.  Whether or not he delivers, is another matter. 

Some say he looks "thug like"..... Lol.  But that's probably just guys with little man syndrome. 

Really, when?...   lol.....typing Rob’s name comes naturally.  I loved that guy, I miss him.

honesty Doug is fine for me, but province wide, the Tards and N dips with bring up more bs about the Fords it just won’t work....go Rob.! Sorry Doug!

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Some of them.....

Just when we think you can't get any dumber...... he never even had time to run a campaign.  He stepped in when Rob got sick.  Tory got around 40% and Doug somewhere around 35% IIRC. 

That's losing badly, in your opinion?  I would say those are some numbers considering he didn't have time to run a campaign.  Even Chow, loved by downtown David Miller lovers, who ran a full campaign, was 10% behind Doug. 

Do you ever actually look at the facts? 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

well no, on the tails of Robbie he lost badly to Tory 

Edited by Puzzleboy

Real knee slapper, that one.  Remember, there are people you can turn to for help.  No need to suffer in silence. 

1 hour ago, Pete Z said:

You really gotta come up with some new material. Maybe you can ask your husband for some ideas.

Yeah, he was a good shit.  I used to love talking to city girls downtown about Rob during his tenure.  He was much hated by urbanites.... lol.  People would blow their stack when you spoke in defense of him. 

I had an extra Doug Ford sign from the last election, and shoved it in my buddy's lawn near Bayview and Eglinton (he was voting that way anyway).  The next morning, it had been pulled out and thrown aside.... Lol.  And that's well North of the density!

Question is, will Doug be electable enough for the province?  Time will tell, he doesn't have either job, yet. 

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Really, when?...   lol.....typing Rob’s name comes naturally.  I loved that guy, I miss him.

honesty Doug is fine for me, but province wide, the Tards and N dips with bring up more bs about the Fords it just won’t work....go Rob.! Sorry Doug!

Edited by Puzzleboy

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Real knee slapper, that one.  Remember, there are people you can turn to for help.  No need to suffer in silence. 

Seems that the arrogant little fairy can hurl insults, but isn't so good at taking them. Poor Jizzleboi - lmfao.

11 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Homophobe

11 hours ago, Poncho said:

Sadly this is probably true

• Like 1

Arrogant?  Lol  Was that an insult?  We all just figured it was more of your drunken ramblings.  Whenever you go off on one of your batshit crazy rants, we know you're into the sauce.

12 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Seems that the arrogant little fairy can hurl insults, but isn't so good at taking them. Poor Jizzleboi - lmfao.

Edited by Puzzleboy

16 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Arrogant?  Lol  Was that an insult?  We all just figured it was more of your drunken ramblings.  Whenever you go off on one of your batshit crazy rants, we know you're into the sauce.

You really aren't very smart.