*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

Liberals don’t have enough sets to even forum a party, fucken losers 

They need 9 and are leading in 9 right now -  I told you earlier they weren't going to do well and had a why bother attitude.

Del Duca on the other hand thought he would at least keep his job but that doesn't look like it will happen

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

They need 9 and are leading in 9 right now -  I told you earlier they weren't going to do well and had a why bother attitude.

Del Duca on the other hand thought he would at least keep his job but that doesn't look like it will happen

They need 12 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

They need 12 

Requirements for official party status

Currently 12 seats, the rule calls for 10% of the total number of seats in the Assembly. There is no official rule, but precedent shows that only one seat is required

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Like i keep saying, dude educate yourself before you post 

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

O forgot Doug raised the limit - sneaky 

You think the people forget the liberal scandals in the province. Liberals can’t even forum a government and the pos they representing can’t even keep his seat. 

it will be a cold day in hell before the liberal poison ever gets power in Ontario again 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Duca withdraws as leader 

You OK, Trail? Not even enough seats for official party status, again. Tell me, do you think this massive failure of Del Duca and the Liberals has anything to do with Trudope? :dunno:

20 minutes ago, irv said:

You OK, Trail? Not even enough seats for official party status, again. Tell me, do you think this massive failure of Del Duca and the Liberals has anything to do with Trudope? :dunno:

Fail is pretty quiet  on the forum today😂😂😂

Edited by toslow

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

none

Tell me how the red went all blue for the provincial government, this wasn’t just a win for ford it was an unprecedented win in the province.

nothing like never before the numbers given to one party 

3 hours ago, toslow said:

Tell me how the red went all blue for the provincial government, this wasn’t just a win for ford it was an unprecedented win in the province.

nothing like never before the numbers given to one party 

Liberals picked up 1 seat :dunno:   not that its worth bragging about :lol: 

If Trudeau just won a national election 6 months ago somehow made Liberals not win in ONtario 

:dunno:  

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Morons need to see this for what it is.  This is not a sudden Ontario movement, it's part of a global narrative.

FUWVLGUX0AAy6Dq?format=jpg&name=large

This is Ontario under Doug Ford :dunno:  he just won a huge mandate for more of this kind of thing.

You do know DRAG has been done on stage for 100 years or more?  no need to be afraid AC Doug has your back

So a huge beating given by Doug Ford was only 18% of the possible votes.

People sure didn't come out to vote as it was a given that Ford would win easily

I am sure as the years wear on this 'percent of approval' will be brought up 

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So a huge beating given by Doug Ford was only 18% of the possible votes.

People sure didn't come out to vote as it was a given that Ford would win easily

I am sure as the years wear on this 'percent of approval' will be brought up 

along that line of thinking,  trudeau does not speak for me. last election he rec' 5.5 million votes. less than the conservatives. and if you take the whole number of eligible voters (including those that didnt vote but could) he speaks for 20.1% of the population. so we can see that 1 in 5 canadians think this guy is the bees knees and belong in a looney bin

• Like 1

Just now, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

along that line of thinking,  trudeau does not speak for me. last election he rec' 5.5 million votes. less than the conservatives. and if you take the whole number of eligible voters (including those that didnt vote but could) he speaks for 20.1% of the population. so we can see that 1 in 5 canadians think this guy is the bees knees and belong in a looney bin

This holds true 99.9999% of the time for every Prime Minister with 40% turn outs it is going to happen.

Fact is popular vote has nothing to do with our elections and that is a good thing.   Another good thing is having 3 main party's or Conservatives would have a very hard time in a 2 party system.

Talk about divisive government is USA nothing but division left/right