*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/28/2022 at 9:30 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford is going to allow people like IRV and RENEGADE to enter restaurants for indoor seating and mingle among the vaccinated.

2 1/2 hours to go

Interesting news report tonight. A couple of local restaurants have announced that they will split the difference. They will check for vaccination a couple of days a week and not on the rest. This offers the concerned individuals the option to enter on the mandatory vaccinations days.

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Interesting news report tonight. A couple of local restaurants have announced that they will split the difference. They will check for vaccination a couple of days a week and not on the rest. This offers the concerned individuals the option to enter on the mandatory vaccinations days.

That seems very odd, random checks like a RIDE program :lol: 

This will be difficult for some restaurants, I don't see many asking for passport anymore....  Mind you it will still be rare to find a unvaccinated person since it is a very small minority.

I imagine there are some rural places where the  entire community isn't vaccinated 

It was weird not showing ID 

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This will be difficult for some restaurants, I don't see many asking for passport anymore....  Mind you it will still be rare to find a unvaccinated person since it is a very small minority.

I imagine there are some rural places where the  entire community isn't vaccinated 

Not random. The one place said Mondays and Thursdays they will be checking. They had taken a poll of patrons and there were still a good number who wanted it.

And like you say, its a small number left that aren't vac'd.

The enforcement of the passport was all over the board. I was in a few restaurants and never had my QR scanned. Most asked to see it and a piece of ID. One I was in just asked to see the QR. Worked out good because my buddy had some how cleared his from his phone so another member of our group just sent his by text so my buddy could show the waitress. All good.

Doug hinting no masks after spring break. Though most small businesses I've been in lately don't care.

Its a weird feeling when you walk into a business with your mask on and everyone in the place is without. And they all turn and look at you like....wtf.

28 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Not random. The one place said Mondays and Thursdays they will be checking. They had taken a poll of patrons and there were still a good number who wanted it.

And like you say, its a small number left that aren't vac'd.

The enforcement of the passport was all over the board. I was in a few restaurants and never had my QR scanned. Most asked to see it and a piece of ID. One I was in just asked to see the QR. Worked out good because my buddy had some how cleared his from his phone so another member of our group just sent his by text so my buddy could show the waitress. All good.

Doug hinting no masks after spring break. Though most small businesses I've been in lately don't care.

Its a weird feeling when you walk into a business with your mask on and everyone in the place is without. And they all turn and look at you like....wtf.

Don't really see anyone without a mask on in any store, mind you talking home depot walmart

Doug had Plan prior to this Omicron was no masks at March break, It could be very soon he is terrified of the bouncy castle threats 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Didn`t see the commercial at Super Bowl - do you think Doug could pick a more expensive time to place commercials 

You guys are okay wiht this spending? :dunno: 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-government-advertising-campaign-1.6368787

Pretty cheap compared to trudy paying the CBC millions for his campaigning 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I see on Saturday there were several pickup flag waving convoy to protest mandates :lol:  They drove from Barrie to Orillia :wind: how fucking stupid are these people?  my god they have ruined flying the Canadian Flag as now you look like a douche tool Trump supporter 

I see some dummies have shown up in  Britain asking Trudeau to free Tamara :lol: and free Canada :wtf:  This is during a war conference -  There is no end to the stupid anti vaxx

3 hours ago, toslow said:

It’s awesome to see how much our PM is hated around the world 

Wrong thread :lol:  keep to the topic 

His haters made it to London - lots of fuck Trudeau flags  on  amazon 

https://www.amazon.ca/Trudeau-Grommets-Stitched-Outdoor-Decoration/dp/B09SHB7PLR/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3VYAXT5CCY2NS&keywords=trudeau+flag&qid=1646704290&sprefix=trudeau+flag%2Caps%2C205&sr=8-5

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Yep an they have  released Tamara 

That hasn't worked out for her, she had no idea jail was a possibility for more than a few hours :lol: She'll break bail conditions no doubt with a week.

Anyway at least she is fairly rich now with all the money she stole from the patriot flag wavers -  these lawyers are not cheap

23 minutes ago, toslow said:

Got a link to the money she stole?

or is this just you making stories up again 

:lol:   sure I do 

flying around in Private Jets, paying lawyers, all this isn't cheap 

That is a lot of fuel she paid for :lol:  fucking suckers 

THE BOLD IS FUNNY

GoFundMe is releasing an initial $1 million in fundraising money to the organizers of the trucker convoy protesting vaccine mandates, after the website had temporarily frozen the funds earlier this week.

In a statement to CTV News, a GoFundMe spokesperson said the organizers have provided a plan for the money’s distribution to cover the costs of gas for those planning to protest this weekend at Parliament Hill.

“The trust and safety of our global community is our top priority,” the spokesperson wrote in the statement. “That is why we're following our standard verification process and working directly with the campaign organizer to ensure the funds are distributed as stated by the organizer and in compliance with the law and our Terms of Service.”

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/gofundme-releasing-1-million-of-fundraising-money-to-trucker-convoy-1.5757502

8 hours ago, toslow said:

You act like you know that the money went directly to her.

Yes it did, it went to the 4 organizers that are arrested Tamara is the head leader and the owner of the gofundme page  :dunno:   who do you think they sent the money too when it was released?

it is truly funny watching all these suckers claim she is innocent and hasn't kept the money :lol:  fuck this is good

Where is the 1 million dollars toslow?  any ideas?

Edited by 1trailmaker

On 3/2/2022 at 9:38 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Not for me.  It should be the other way around.  It should feel weird having to show your ID to get in to an establishment 

• Like 1

My employee went to a museum on the weekend. (March 5). Had to show vaccination QR. He had only gotten it a week before.

22 hours ago, toslow said:

You act like you know that the money went directly to her.

it didn't go directly to her but you can bet she took what she needed....lol

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

My employee went to a museum on the weekend. (March 5). Had to show vaccination QR. He had only gotten it a week before.

That could end up be a tough go if the wrong person is in line.  There is no need to ask anymore when it is 92% vaccinated.

I haven't been to ROM in decades, next big event they hold I might go.  I think the last time was King Tut 

17 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

Not for me.  It should be the other way around.  It should feel weird having to show your ID to get in to an establishment 

I didn't like it and more so I didn't like I had to do it because of a few that refused to help in this crisis -  Thankfully that number of people dropped considerably during the passport mandate.

These anti vax canadians claim they would have fought the Nazi's single handed, in reality they have proved that in a crisis they will do nothing except deny and try to make it worse...  I wonder decades from now how these people will see themselves