*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 11/24/2021 at 8:41 PM, 1trailmaker said:

nothing to figure out

Old guy with cancer caught covid and died earlier than expected although he was going to die anyway we should ignore it.

see all figured out.

How many cases do you think are the same as the one you speak of?  1% or 80% 

In Italy its 97%.

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2021 at 8:41 PM, 1trailmaker said:

nothing to figure out

Old guy with cancer caught covid and died earlier than expected although he was going to die anyway we should ignore it.

see all figured out.

How many cases do you think are the same as the one you speak of?  1% or 80% 

You are a fucking idiot

On 11/24/2021 at 9:57 AM, 1trailmaker said:

so you are saying he didn't have covid?

or

Covid didn't kill him

or what

How do you know what happened?  just wondering if you were there -  Have you ever seen a death certificate? and how it is filled out?  

If you have terminal cancer and given 1 week to live, you die in a car accident that day - what killed you?

….you Liberals only want the narrative.   

With new relaxed laws for builder you can now build a home in your backyard in some areas like Orillia.

Quote of the day :lol: 

“You can’t put a 12-by-15-foot shed up in your backyard because it violates the city bylaw, but you can now build an 850-square-foot home,” he said.

https://www.orilliamatters.com/local-news/orillia-resident-frustrated-province-is-allowing-new-homes-to-be-built-in-city-backyards-4793082?utm_source=SND&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=AutoPilot&fbclid=IwAR3NcpZ-qcZq1CfClEv5x8Emy_nGkwGSX3RY0pfXWkBwdGSjc4Y_ivKnLIY

Edited by 1trailmaker

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

With new relaxed laws for builder you can now build a home in your backyard in some areas like Orillia.

Quote of the day :lol: 

“You can’t put a 12-by-15-foot shed up in your backyard because it violates the city bylaw, but you can now build an 850-square-foot home,” he said.

https://www.orilliamatters.com/local-news/orillia-resident-frustrated-province-is-allowing-new-homes-to-be-built-in-city-backyards-4793082?utm_source=SND&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=AutoPilot&fbclid=IwAR3NcpZ-qcZq1CfClEv5x8Emy_nGkwGSX3RY0pfXWkBwdGSjc4Y_ivKnLIY

Happening in KW too. I can understand this in neighbourhoods which already have Lodge/boarding house zoning but people are building these in regular neighbourhoods. They had a guy on the news a couple weeks ago who was building a 750sqft 2 storey unit to rent out. He’s not building it for his family members. He’s building just to profit. He’ll get $2000 a month or more from it. You should require consent from all neighbours bordering your property.

Back in the bad days of WYNNE where Ontario had the lowest unemployment rate in the country, the government was considered very poor.  Today we are far from #1 with unemployment and the government is considered THE BEST EVER.

How come there are not posts daily about this?   Can't wait for another liberal government to be elected so we can post about their failures again.

Boring in ONEWAY land

And, we broke a 1,000 today.

Tremendous, best ever, vaccines I tell you. So good, that despite vaccinations approaching 88% of the population, our cases are rising each and everyday with half those cases being in the fully vaxxed. Where do I sign up for these?!?!. :snack:

Province reports 1,031 new COVID-19 cases Friday.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148252

• Like 1

For those that missed it, I,ll post this here again.

So if the unvaccinated get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated, then who is going to protect the formerly unvaccinated after they get vaccinated and become part of the protected vaccinated? I think we need a new vaccine to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated after they become vaccinated, thereby making the vaccinated the new unvaccinated class in need of a vaccine passport to show while they were unvaccinated, they are now vaccinated and therefore in need of a vaccine to further protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated. See?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What $$$ changed.

FFqTFORWYAQE0Z1?format=jpg&name=medium

What? half contiguous as covid

1/100 as deadly 

Having said that this article is not bashing the vaccine just its delivery - that vaccine is still given today :dunno: 

How about ask with SARs wasn't lockdown in Toronto and why only Toronto/China for that matter

think for yourself see how that works out

1 hour ago, irv said:

And, we broke a 1,000 today.

Tremendous, best ever, vaccines I tell you. So good, that despite vaccinations approaching 88% of the population, our cases are rising each and everyday with half those cases being in the fully vaxxed. Where do I sign up for these?!?!. :snack:

Province reports 1,031 new COVID-19 cases Friday.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148252

I am curious at what point did someone say this vaccine would stop transmission?  I'll wait for you answer.

while you are trying to find some facts look up how many are in ICU and compare that to a period last year with 1000 cases

it is amazing what you might find out

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   did you just say 97% of cases are false or fake  :lol:

From or with.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyadvent.com/news/amp/a011e78cd8c049b242a4db42dc41cc33-Italy-Reduces-COVID19-Death-Toll-by-a-Whopping-97

I am curious at what point did someone say this vaccine would stop transmission?  I'll wait for you answer.

while you are trying to find some facts look up how many are in ICU and compare that to a period last year with 1000 cases

Go back to Feb.  Its worked so well they had to change the definition of a vaccine.:lol:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Where do I sign up, Trail? I really, especially, want one now! I'm skeered...:whistle:

covvvid.png

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

your answer would be Nov 9 2020 6:45 AM  when they told us the  first vaccine would be  more than 90% effective in preventing Covid 19....

Screenshot_20211203-174336_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Dieseltech

7 minutes ago, Dieseltech said:

your answer would be Nov 9 2020  when they told us the vaccine would be  more than 90% effective in preventing Covid 19

Screenshot_20211203-174336_Chrome.jpg

Am I missing where is says vaccinated will have NO Transmission :dunno: can you point it out?

Other than that your post says you have 1 in 10 chances of getting covid :dunno: 

Ontario is wide open 20 000 people at hockey games and we only have 1000 cases 2 months into the opening  and less than 100 in the hospital, this has to show you something

There is only 27 vaccinated people ICU ( out of 11 million)

There is 70 in ICU unvaccinated ( out of less than 2 million )

Lets hope this trend stays low numbers

The numbers paint a clear picture so far, and that is the vaccine is working....

Viruses like covid(sars) mutate as it moves from person to person,  So many unvaxed people in Africa is causing this mutation.  

The more people that can fight a virus the quick it has a death,  small pox is GONE you won't catch it now and that is due to vaccine not else.

Am I missing where is says vaccinated will have NO Transmission :dunno: can you point it

Yes you are missing when they said it would be 90% effective in preventing  Covid 

Edited by toslow

3 hours ago, Dieseltech said:

your answer would be Nov 9 2020 6:45 AM  when they told us the  first vaccine would be  more than 90% effective in preventing Covid 19....

He thinks we can still achieve herd immunity, which we heard, and were promised, each and everyday, from a vaccine, where once vaccinated, you can still catch and spread it.  

499 fully vaccinated cases today and 469 in the unvaccinated. Sure makes one want to rush out and get these jabs!! 

And, like anyone with a brain could see, the number of vaccinated cases in the ICU is also closing the gap on the unvaccinated. 

It's amazing that some still advocate and endorse these vaccines despite these numbers. :news:

""The number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario continue to grow, reaching the highest total since May 30""

""The number of active cases went up to 7,540""

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148290