*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 11/8/2021 at 6:41 PM, Blackstar said:

Very rare that an excavation would take more than a day. There are a lot of "new" companies out here making promises and cashing in. Local news showed a couple last week who gave some guy $33k down payment for a swimming pool and the guy never showed up. He actually gave them $9k back at some point, probably to keep them quiet while he fleeced other people.

Who the fuck gives $33k to a complete stranger without checking references?

I take $1000 down to lock your spot, 10% once I order product, 50% once walls are concreted in, balance on completion.

Yes, I'm booked out all of next year and have people waiting for 2023. Its crazy. Pricing is out of control, shortage of inventory and staff. I'm having to buy all my equipment now for next year. I'll lay out $120k in the next month just to guaranty I have product for next spring.

My head hurts....lol

Pricing and deliveries are going to be an issue for the unforeseeable future.  Most of my customers understand but are willing to take alternates.  Crazy times.  Glad to here your busy as well.

• Like 1

And, we're there. 300 cases for those fully vaxxed and 300 for the unvaxxed. if you count the partial vaxxed, the cases would be 324 in the vaxxed compared to just 300 in the unvaccinated:news:

So far, like what has been trending, there will soon be more cases in the fully vaxxed than the unvaxxed but some will swear these are still working and still blame the unvaccinated. :lol:

Funny? Looks like they didn't provide the numbers today for the vaxxed and unvaxxed in the ICU?? :dunno:

Cases now up to: The number of active cases went up to 4,778. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147306

image.thumb.png.9f7bb05cb689f239cade13909929b53f.png

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

TEXAS 3300 cases a day

1 in every 25 are dying today -  But it is just a common cold :lol: 

IRV do you think the 50% vaccine rate has anything to do with this?

1 hour ago, irv said:

And, we're there. 300 cases for those fully vaxxed and 300 for the unvaxxed. if you count the partial vaxxed, the cases would be 324 in the vaxxed compared to just 300 in the unvaccinated:news:

So far, like what has been trending, there will soon be more cases in the fully vaxxed than the unvaxxed but some will swear these are still working and still blame the unvaccinated. :lol:

Funny? Looks like they didn't provide the numbers today for the vaxxed and unvaxxed in the ICU?? :dunno:

Cases now up to: The number of active cases went up to 4,778. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147306

image.thumb.png.9f7bb05cb689f239cade13909929b53f.png

:dunno: 

Remember just a few years back when Wynne was responsible for Ontario's woes (not gains) and today it is the responsibility of the federal government :dunno:  

Can you see this ONEWAY 

When GAS was $1.48 in 2014 funny how it wasn't Harper's fault and Wynne got the blame.

in 2014 went from .98 cents to $1.48 :dunno:  not a word here bashing Harper 

Can you see this ONEWAY

funny this exact thing is happening today yet the blame seems to be much different,  just an observation

On 11/14/2021 at 9:24 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Texas is doing better just a month ago 300 deaths a day but now only 130 deaths a day.

Florida is doing better too, a month ago 350 deaths a day to now just over 60 a day.

130 000 dead from covid in these 2 States - great job and covid is declared over 

Florida vaccination rate is 60% and people are dying at huge rate - IRV can you understand this?

Texas vaccination rate is 54% and people are dying at huge rates - IRV can you understand this and maybe post a meme on the topic :dunno:

Speaking of TX. My wife and I just got back from TX.  Had a great time in Austin and Dallas.  We attended my buddies daughters wedding in Austin then back up to Dallas for a stay with them.  Hard to come back to Covidville Canada.

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Poncho said:

Speaking of TX. My wife and I just got back from TX.  Had a great time in Austin and Dallas.  We attended my buddies daughters wedding in Austin then back up to Dallas for a stay with them.  Hard to come back to Covidville Canada.

so you like the deaths there and total lack of concern?  seems odd

Pretty sure you caught covid last time you were there if memory serves me

- vaccinated now will help (unlike the Texan's 

Glad you had a great time, Texas is a great place.  Canada is way better I have don't ever have an issue with coming back to Canada 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you like the deaths there and total lack of concern?  seems odd

Pretty sure you caught covid last time you were there if memory serves me

- vaccinated now will help (unlike the Texan's 

Glad you had a great time, Texas is a great place.  Canada is way better I have don't ever have an issue with coming back to Canada 

On the other part of your idiotic reply.....

every Texan I met was vaxed and if not they where aware of the situation.  What you read in the media is not necessarily correct.  You should get out of Barrie once in awhile.

Yes, I had Covid as did my wife.  She was lucky enough to get it twice.  The second time she was totally asymptomatic. We are down to Florida in a couple weeks.  

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

On the other part of your idiotic reply.....

every Texan I met was vaxed and if not they where aware of the situation.  What you read in the media is not necessarily correct.  You should get out of Barrie once in awhile.

Yes, I had Covid as did my wife.  She was lucky enough to get it twice.  The second time she was totally asymptomatic. We are down to Florida in a couple weeks.  

documented facts are not hearsay or media hype...

You called Canada Covidville :dunno: sounded to me you are saying Texas has it better since you have a hard time coming back to covidville.

Odd again since our cases are nowhere near theirs or the USA period, lockdownDOUG did it

Pre build buyers in Barrie asked for 100k more or they cancel their signed contract.  

Doug says he on it :lol:  he was asked this as he was announcing Builders need less government involvement  :lol:

Pace Developments informed her it's cancelling their agreement from March 7, 2020, and returning Palma's deposit even as construction on the walk-up condos continues. That is, unless she agrees to pay an additional $100,000 on top of the original $512,000 purchase price.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-condo-developer-buyers-1.6251278?fbclid=IwAR1sW1ThrSF96NNJlXDHFAM72UcPv6ch282qT6Q5CyFtTebAdBMO2tHS1a4

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You called Canada Covidville :dunno: sounded to me you are saying Texas has it better since you have a hard time coming back to covidville.

Covidville because that’s all the media report.  It’s such a small number now, just let it go and move on, but the media will ride the wave for another year. I was at the Leaf game in Toronto last Tuesday.  Felt good and normal not wearing a mask.  

• Like 1

:news:

The number of active cases went up to 5,597.

The province reported a positivity rate of 3.4 per cent. It hasn’t been this high since it was 3.2 per cent September 2.

282 in the unvaccinated and "286" in the fully Vaccinated

Add in the partial vaccinated and that number increases to 309.

Add in the mysterious "vaccination status unknown" and the number increases to "345"

Tremendous vaccines!! I don't understand the vaccine hesitancy!!! :lol:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147696

image.thumb.png.6d65cb10d3b75117cde198e9473b3811.png

Edited by irv
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

?  The very idea that every hospital, every doctor, every nurse are faking documents is an asinine thought.

Yes I believe the numbers, can you find an error? yes you can

I will give one......hundreds more similar.  My buddies father, advanced dementia, cancer and in palliative care.  He was 87, they gave him less than week.  He died, as they were told he would......cause of death Covid. Complete scam.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Poncho said:

I will give one......hundreds more similar.  My buddies father, advanced dementia, cancer and in palliative care.  He was 87, they gave him less than week.  He died, as they were told he would......cause of death Covid. Complete scam.  

The case count doesn't mean shit, accurate cause of death is the only thing that matters.  Its easy to fool a moron (Fail).

This is much more concerning than bullshit covid.

29x increase in stillbirths in vaxxinated mothers in Waterloo region, 13 stillbirths in 24 hours in BC.  Never mind the number of professional athletes dropping from heart attacks and the media trying to propagate that this is now normal. 

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/latest-devastating-news-on-the-vaccine

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The case count doesn't mean shit, accurate cause of death is the only thing that matters.  Its easy to fool a moron (Fail).

29x increase in stillbirths in vaxxinated mothers in Waterloo region, 13 stillbirths in 24 hours in BC.  Never mind the number of professional athletes dropping from heart attacks and the media trying to propagate that this is now normal. 

so they started giving Canada vaccines in April 2021 and by Nov stillbirths are up.  All were pregnant prior to being vaccinated 

Pretty cool stat bro for 8 months 

and you think others are sheep being fed BS :dunno:  

I assume you are another person that never heard of a healthy child dying on the football field during gym class.  Although this has been happening for decades some like probably YOU have never known this.

Why did we start to put D-fibs in all school over 20 years ago?  I'll wait 

17 hours ago, Poncho said:

so you are saying he didn't have covid?

or

Covid didn't kill him

or what

How do you know what happened?  just wondering if you were there -  Have you ever seen a death certificate? and how it is filled out?  

If you have terminal cancer and given 1 week to live, you die in a car accident that day - what killed you?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol: :lol:  Waterloo :lol: :lol: 

USA not reporting this because they dont' want to lose their jobs :lol: 

:lol: :lol:  

but all others are sheep,  they should think for themselves like you AC :lol: 

Here is a question for the cherry picked (no proof what so ever hearsay) 

How many Births during this period in Waterloo?  I'll wait for your answer.

from AC link, you can tell these people don't live here and don't speak english.

One Canadian doctor is speaking out about the sudden increase of stillbirths in Canadian hospitals. Transcription of a video interview:

:lol: 

why not show the mystery video

what is a video interview :lol:  

holy fuck other people sure are sheep, think for yourself and read TRANSCRIPTIONS :lol: 

I found the video interview :lol:

https://brightlightnews.com/full-interview-stillbirths-exploding-in-fully-vaccinated-mothers-dr-daniel-nagase/

One thing we notices all these mothers had breakfast before stillborn

AC you should start to THINK FOR YOURSELF instead of being sheep posting stupid opinions as facts

Edited by 1trailmaker

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are saying he didn't have covid?

or

Covid didn't kill him

or what

How do you know what happened?  just wondering if you were there -  Have you ever seen a death certificate? and how it is filled out?  

If you have terminal cancer and given 1 week to live, you die in a car accident that day - what killed you?

What a f’n troll you are.....figure it out yourself.

8 minutes ago, Poncho said:

What a f’n troll you are.....figure it out yourself.

nothing to figure out

Old guy with cancer caught covid and died earlier than expected although he was going to die anyway we should ignore it.

see all figured out.

How many cases do you think are the same as the one you speak of?  1% or 80% 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:15 AM, 1trailmaker said:

I found the video interview :lol:

https://brightlightnews.com/full-interview-stillbirths-exploding-in-fully-vaccinated-mothers-dr-daniel-nagase/

One thing we notices all these mothers had breakfast before stillborn

AC you should start to THINK FOR YOURSELF instead of being sheep posting stupid opinions as facts

Fail, in life I have learned to put more weight in those who have put their careers on the line for a righteous cause instead of cowards who just tow the line.  I hope you understand but I doubt it.

Is it true that the TDSB (union) is going to start weighing votes from people of color more than those who are white?  Do you agree with this and if not what are you going to do about it?  Will you take an appropriate stand against this divisive proposal or will you remain a coward and hide under your desk like most.  Again I admire those who respectfully do the right thing.  I'm sure you will do nothing if passed because you are weak.  Please do not try and compare yourself with others who fight for what is right.   You will never understand the actions of strong men and women.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Thanks 1