*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Like I said I am not happy about it either.  Stop comparing this to Nazi Germany it is really an insult to the 50 million that died

lol on the threats again, not sure what the conversation would be about since we both don't like passports

The difference between you and me is I worked around Commie Doug rules and I am allowed everywhere, you are struggling to come up with your plan.  When you vote for Doug Ford this coming June ask yourself why

Why make shit up man?  I didn't threaten you, I said talk about it over a beer.  Second where did I mention nazis?  You sure have a small mind eh

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Why make shit up man?  I didn't threaten you, I said talk about it over a beer.  Second where did I mention nazis?  You sure have a small mind eh

Trail's, not well, as you know. He does this repeatedly with other people, including me, quite often. Putting words in our mouths, moving the goalposts, deflecting, etc, yet he still wonders why no one engages with him here anymore.   

9 hours ago, Renegade X said:

did you say I didn't have the balls to talk to you in person? :dunno: and we'll see how that goes

l

2 hours ago, irv said:

Trail's, not well, as you know. He does this repeatedly with other people, including me, quite often. Putting words in our mouths, moving the goalposts, deflecting, etc, yet he still wonders why no one engages with him here anymore.   

lol no words in your mouth I don't have too.

You believe there is a handful of people that got together and con the world into people wearing mask while pushing a vaccine that hadn't been invented yet.

who are these handful of people you think set this all up.  Brilliant 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You believe there is a handful of people that got together and con the world into people wearing mask while pushing a vaccine that hadn't been invented yet.

Like I said above, and before, you're not well. 

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Fail, who's plan is being implemented on a global stage?  Coincidence?

On 9/21/2021 at 4:42 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Like I said I am not happy about it either.  Stop comparing this to Nazi Germany it is really an insult to the 50 million that died

lol on the threats again, not sure what the conversation would be about since we both don't like passports

The difference between you and me is I worked around Commie Doug rules and I am allowed everywhere, you are struggling to come up with your plan.  When you vote for Doug Ford this coming June ask yourself why

https://www.google.ca/search?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&q=how+many+people+died+of+covid+worldwide&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiW5JC--ZPzAhVSpZ4KHSKSCcsQBSgAegQIARAC&biw=375&bih=553&dpr=3

Enough deaths for you?

About 172 staff members at Windsor, Ont., hospitals have been suspended without pay for not getting their COVID-19 shots by the deadlines set out by their employers. 

WRH confirmed in a news release that 96 per cent of its employees are fully vaccinated, but as of Wednesday, 140 employees plus seven professional staff members had not complied, with 84 of them considered clinical staff. The staff who have not complied are now also placed on a two-week unpaid leave. 

An official at HDGH confirmed the hospital has a 96 per cent vaccination rate. However, as of Wednesday morning, 32 employees have been suspended without pay. 

Sad it is coming to this - here we have 4000 employees 172 not vaccinated. 

I hope their convictions are worth losing your Job over

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

About 172 staff members at Windsor, Ont., hospitals have been suspended without pay for not getting their COVID-19 shots by the deadlines set out by their employers. 

WRH confirmed in a news release that 96 per cent of its employees are fully vaccinated, but as of Wednesday, 140 employees plus seven professional staff members had not complied, with 84 of them considered clinical staff. The staff who have not complied are now also placed on a two-week unpaid leave. 

An official at HDGH confirmed the hospital has a 96 per cent vaccination rate. However, as of Wednesday morning, 32 employees have been suspended without pay. 

Sad it is coming to this - here we have 4000 employees 172 not vaccinated. 

I hope their convictions are worth losing your Job over

This is one hospital, and how many of those that took the shot were in fear of losing their home, their livelihoods, fear of feeding their kids, fear of turning their lives 180 degrees? Not to mention the career they worked so hard for?

If you can't see this as coercion, I don't know what to tell you?? 

Tell me, Trail, what do you think these these doctor's, nurses and other medical professionals, who have first hand experience with covid and the vaccines, might know that you don't?? 

Think, just maybe, based on what they have seen, the lies they have been told, that some may be willing to lose their jobs over these vaccines. Has that crossed your mind or do you still think they work and are safe?? 

9 minutes ago, irv said:

This is one hospital, and how many of those that took the shot were in fear of losing their home, their livelihoods, fear of feeding their kids, fear of turning their lives 180 degrees? Not to mention the career they worked so hard for?

If you can't see this as coercion, I don't know what to tell you?? 

Tell me, Trail, what do you think these these doctor's, nurses and other medical professionals, who have first hand experience with covid and the vaccines, might know that you don't?? 

Think, just maybe, based on what they have seen, the lies they have been told, that some may be willing to lose their jobs over these vaccines. Has that crossed your mind or do you still think they work and are safe?? 

Are you saying these employees know more about vaccines than the entire world of health does?  I disagree.

Maybe these people are just against vaccines, very possible.  People have the right to not take vaccines.

I'm curious why you haven't said that the 96% of medical employees understand the value of vaccines?  

You seem to just take the odd persons and smallest percent of people  word as gospel -

Like I said sad we have come to this.

Why do I have to wear a shirt or even clothes to enter a restaurant to eat?  seems unfair to me, I don't like clothes 

Why do I have to wear a seat belt?  It is my choice my body 

Who decided the age to be allowed to drink alcohol?   

We shouldn't have any laws that restrict what any person wants to do

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, irv said:

You're a good little, sheep, Trail. Keep up the good work and welcome tyranny into your life without even knowing it. :news:

so you are saying these few employees know more than the world health organization?   

are you against vaccines

or

are you thinking this is poison untested 

very unclear on your stance here,  I don't expect an answer because I don't think you even have one

On 9/22/2021 at 8:44 PM, 1trailmaker said:

did you say I didn't have the balls to talk to you in person? :dunno: and we'll see how that goes

l

Yes, I did say that.  You have hid behind your computer for years and don't want people to know who you are.  Thats why I said it. I've met lots of people here, you know all the good people you have made not come back to this site because you have ruined it

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

very unclear on your stance here,  I don't expect an answer because I don't think you even have one

Each and everyday, numerous, fully vaccinated people are being hospitalized with some in the ICU but you still blindly and ignorantly think the vaccines are working as designed. You're not worth anymore of my time. You believe your T.V. screen and your T.V. screen only. 

2 hours ago, irv said:

Each and everyday, numerous, fully vaccinated people are being hospitalized with some in the ICU but you still blindly and ignorantly think the vaccines are working as designed. You're not worth anymore of my time. You believe your T.V. screen and your T.V. screen only. 

I asked for your stance :dunno:  

I take it you are against vaccines going by your response, nothing wrong with that it is your choice.   There is no forced vaccine like you claim.  

2 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Yes, I did say that.  You have hid behind your computer for years and don't want people to know who you are.  Thats why I said it. I've met lots of people here, you know all the good people you have made not come back to this site because you have ruined it

Interesting I have never threaten anyone here ever including you, I don't play the computer tough guy like yourself has on many occasions so I don't get your comment,  I keep my person stuff quiet due to angry people trying to find out where I work and try to get me fired all because I think Unions have a place.

You do realize I  am the only reason this forum has any comments at all :dunno:  we have 2 threads NO STARTED BY ME that have gone on for years :lol:

Don't you have a hospital to protest at?  instead of wasting your time here?  serious question 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Interesting I have never threaten anyone here ever including you, I don't play the computer tough guy like yourself has on many occasions so I don't get your comment,  I keep my person stuff quiet due to angry people trying to find out where I work and try to get me fired all because I think Unions have a place.

You do realize I  am the only reason this forum has any comments at all :dunno:  we have 2 threads NO STARTED BY ME that have gone on for years :lol:

Don't you have a hospital to protest at?  instead of wasting your time here?  serious question 

Well ricky, I'd never protest at hospital. 

You have wrecked this entire site and if you don't realize that then you're just as stupid as people say you are.  Calling you stupid is not being a internet tough guy, its calling a spade a spade

Local douche bag protests Private Business, video live stream and lies constantly on the video about rules and covid/

This guy runs around break the law, while disturbing private businesses - complete fuck face

I won't link to his video fuck his VIEWS Chris is a non Canadian

Protesters stormed the Aurora LA Fitness gym in open defiance of the new provincial vaccine verification system Sept. 22.

The contingent of anti-vaxxers led by King resident Chris Sky entered the facility, live-streaming the altercation. The video shows Sky leading the group past the entrance without providing proof of double-vaccination status, as is now required at gyms under provincial rules.

“If you guys don’t want a lawsuit under your hands — it will be a lot worse than anything the government’s going to bring out — we’re going to walk in,” Sky said to staff at the entrance, before the video shows him and the group entering without further screening. 

I hope LA Fitness bans him for LIFE 

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Local douche bag protests Private Business, video live stream and lies constantly on the video about rules and covid/

This guy runs around break the law, while disturbing private businesses - complete fuck face

I won't link to his video fuck his VIEWS Chris is a non Canadian

Protesters stormed the Aurora LA Fitness gym in open defiance of the new provincial vaccine verification system Sept. 22.

The contingent of anti-vaxxers led by King resident Chris Sky entered the facility, live-streaming the altercation. The video shows Sky leading the group past the entrance without providing proof of double-vaccination status, as is now required at gyms under provincial rules.

“If you guys don’t want a lawsuit under your hands — it will be a lot worse than anything the government’s going to bring out — we’re going to walk in,” Sky said to staff at the entrance, before the video shows him and the group entering without further screening. 

I hope LA Fitness bans him for LIFE 

Why do you support this?

Enough.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do you support this?

Enough.

Doug Ford is forcing this business to comply, picket his Office and stop bothering businesses that have struggled for the past year and a half.

The EMPLOYEE did not make up the rules only a fucking fuck face would start a confrontation with an Employee over Government mandates that is out of their control.

These so called passports could be gone in a few months very easily,  the question is will those people step up :dunno:  time will tell but until then we have passports and I can go anywhere since I did my part that was asked.

I don't want another lock down so maybe this will work, again time will tell.

Covid is real

Edited by 1trailmaker