*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 9/18/2021 at 2:28 PM, 1trailmaker said:

How do you pronounce Toronto?

TERANO, TRAWNO, TRONNO, TARONNA, TORONOE.

Ter ron to

I’m not sure this group understands that. So stop the posts. Let’s see where the vax shit goes. 

On 9/13/2021 at 7:26 PM, Poncho said:

Add to pilots licence, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer licence, and certified aircraft accident investigator.  Yes, dead bodies scattered in an aircraft accident can infect an investigator, with Hep A, B, C, HIV, SARS (Covid), yellow fever and so on.....it’s called Bloodborne Pathogens....read about them.  If you want to grow up and be an aircraft accident investigator you will need some education to see the big picture.

Awesome.  YOU have some prerequisite's for YOUR job.  What does that have to do with a passport to get into a restaurant? You're going to support communism because your job has made you do things in the past for your employment.. Great plan bud.  Thats like a surgeon saying what's the problem with wearing a mask, I've been doing it for years..  Your choice to have that job, this is taking away peoples choices.  Get it??  And don't be stupid and call me a anti vaxer, I'm anti experimental vax

On 9/17/2021 at 1:26 PM, 1trailmaker said:

young child dies of covid, first one in Ontario

Why spread fake information?? This kid had more problems other then covid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

Awesome.  YOU have some prerequisite's for YOUR job.  What does that have to do with a passport to get into a restaurant? You're going to support communism because your job has made you do things in the past for your employment.. Great plan bud.  Thats like a surgeon saying what's the problem with wearing a mask, I've been doing it for years..  Your choice to have that job, this is taking away peoples choices.  Get it??  And don't be stupid and call me a anti vaxer, I'm anti experimental vax

Well said, both of them, Renegade. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Renegade X said:

You and IRV are right, the kid deserved to die why should anyone give a fuck as the kid had another illness.   I doubt anyone has died from covid

you guys claim to be a good Canadian I guess this is as good as it gets for you two

Both of you have Vaccine Passports that you used to enter school, stop the fucking bullshit and try fucking helping out in this crisis 

Continuing to do nothing is just fucking dumb -  Why won't you help?

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You and IRV are right, the kid deserved to die why should anyone give a fuck as the kid had another illness.   I doubt anyone has died from covid

you guys claim to be a good Canadian I guess this is as good as it gets for you two

Both of you have Vaccine Passports that you used to enter school, stop the fucking bullshit and try fucking helping out in this crisis 

Maybe you should review the FDA's review board analysis of the vaccine data.

It kills 2 people for everyone saved.  

Now why would Twitter be giving a bullshit scare on the link?

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

my GOD AC 

They are giving the booster  shots to 65 and older, the ones under that age don't need it FDA says :lol:  

There are no deaths, only in your stupid fucking meme :lol: 

• An influential FDA advisory committee on Friday rejected a proposal to distribute booster shots of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine to the general public.
  • The panel pared back those plans to unanimously recommend the third shots to people age 65 and older and other vulnerable Americans.

NEVER MIND THE DECISION  ON THE OTHER VACCINES IS COMING :lol:  but you already called a win for the anti covid crowd

:lol: keep posting AC it is true entertainment

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

my GOD AC 

They are giving the booster  shots to 65 and older, the ones under that age don't need it FDA says :lol:  

There are no deaths, only in your stupid fucking meme :lol: 

• An influential FDA advisory committee on Friday rejected a proposal to distribute booster shots of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine to the general public.
  • The panel pared back those plans to unanimously recommend the third shots to people age 65 and older and other vulnerable Americans.

NEVER MIND THE DECISION  ON THE OTHER VACCINES IS COMING :lol:  but you already called a win for the anti covid crowd

:lol: keep posting AC it is true entertainment

Listen to Dr. Rose.  Read her bio.

She advised the fda.  This was her statement and the chart came from the fda meeting moron.  Your just listening to fake news spin.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is her 2 min statement to the fda review, msm missed this.

https://www.brighteon.com/5d8c962f-8d02-4b28-a63f-c703877fe40c

AC the entire meeting was shown LIVE on their website and YOUTUBE there is no hidden agenda, you read a MEME and posted it as your only knowledge of the meeting.  You didn't listen to the meeting :lol: 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

AC the entire meeting was shown LIVE on their website and YOUTUBE there is no hidden agenda, you read a MEME and posted it as your only knowledge of the meeting.  You didn't listen to the meeting :lol: 

They can only advise fail.  You know that right.

Why did they pull the booster?

4 hours ago, Renegade X said:

The stupid is strong here.  This has nothing to do with a virus, but getting us on digital Id and a social credit system.  Total tyranny.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They can only advise fail.  You know that right.

Why did they pull the booster?

If you read the report instead of you meme you would know it was because there isn't enough evidence the booster is needed...

Nothing to do with your imaginary death toll

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you read the report instead of you meme you would know it was because there isn't enough evidence the booster is needed...

Nothing to do with your imaginary death toll

1000% increase in adverse deaths is not enough data.

Fail, the fda rubberstamped the pharmas data and ignored independent review.  You can't be this stupid.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail, the fda rubberstamped the pharmas data and ignored independent review.  You can't be this stupid.

Oh, yes he can, and even go beyond that. 

Imagine, a burnout like Trail, telling me to get a vaccine that has been shown, daily, to not only not work but has also put many in the hospital and in the ICU. 

Trail, in his deluded braindead mind thinks I should play Russian Roulette by taking a vaccine that has been proven, over and over again, to do absolutely nothing at stopping one from contracting covid, spreading covid and keeping one out of the hospital and dying. :lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Oh, yes he can, and even go beyond that. 

Imagine, a burnout like Trail, telling me to get a vaccine that has been shown, daily, to not only not work but has also put many in the hospital and in the ICU. 

Trail, in his deluded braindead mind thinks I should play Russian Roulette by taking a vaccine that has been proven, over and over again, to do absolutely nothing at stopping one from contracting covid, spreading covid and keeping one out of the hospital and dying. :lol:

It's pretty simple.  If your doctor tells you to get the Vax and then you die from it, do you think they will step forward and say it was the Vax or something else?

And there we have it, so much for the oath.

Great  woman who is decimating the false narrative.  Her last video shows another pos doctor from the science table milking the Covid.  The last one she exposed resigned.  Polly's latest video is awesome, a must.

https://amazingpolly.net/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You do know this is world wide and not some Trudeau thing :dunno:  

Billion of vaccinated people have not died - how fucking dumb 

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You do know this is world wide and not some Trudeau thing :dunno:  

Billion of vaccinated people have not died - how fucking dumb 

Did you even watch the video?  It's from the fda review you claimed to watch.  I'm calling bullshit, circle back when you do.  I don't  do stats on unnecessary deaths, sorry to see you became a shill for big pharma.  Shame on you.

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are such a goof.  Yeah I had a passport on my cell phone at school... oh wait.

"Crisis" hahahahahaha

Too bad you don't have the balls to talk about this in person cause I'd sure love to meet you for a beer and discuss it.

20 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oxford University study finds fully vaccinated Healthcare workers carry 251 times viral load compared to the unvaccinated proving the Covid-19 jabs make you worse – The Expose

7 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

From Israel.  I'm sure the stupid think this isn't real and are franticly looking for an alternate chart, but it is the truth.

Natural immunity is king.

The unvaxxed will develop lifetime antibodies that will get passed on to their future kids, not true for this mRNA vax.

E_xeraLXoAEIpS3.thumb.jpg.d44bb67b109945958428bdf9c4f0057e.jpg

4 hours ago, Renegade X said:

You are such a goof.  Yeah I had a passport on my cell phone at school... oh wait.

"Crisis" hahahahahaha

Too bad you don't have the balls to talk about this in person cause I'd sure love to meet you for a beer and discuss it.

Like I said I am not happy about it either.  Stop comparing this to Nazi Germany it is really an insult to the 50 million that died

lol on the threats again, not sure what the conversation would be about since we both don't like passports

The difference between you and me is I worked around Commie Doug rules and I am allowed everywhere, you are struggling to come up with your plan.  When you vote for Doug Ford this coming June ask yourself why