*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Open your eyes.

image.thumb.png.bde4cfb3c42105aa2494bd358f064f28.png

The provincial guidance, though, spells out that proof of vaccination is not needed for funerals regardless of whether they are held in a place of worship or at a funeral home. The same goes for funeral receptions held at those locations.

However, if a funeral is held at a local funeral home and a reception is held at the local Legion, community centre or other event space, then proof of vaccination would be required for the reception.

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Our Men's hockey league sent out an email you have to be vaccinated or you can't play,  we lost 1 player as he refuses 

That is serious giving up Hockey - how many here have the same situation 

I’d never give up hockey for a vaccine when I was young <50. >60 if I could still play….vac me. Loved the game

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you have 80% of the population fully vaxxed and you are nowhere near Herd immunity, does it look like the vax is working?

Unbelievable.

Places like Alberta are keeping our numbers low, they are like 60% vaccinate... 

Ontario near %80 are vaccinated, we have 94 ICU covid  while Alberta has 163 with less then 1/3 the population.  689 in the hospital Alberta while Ontario has 363

Other Provinces with high vaccinated rates are also doing well 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Places like Alberta are keeping our numbers low, they are like 60% vaccinate... 

Ontario near %80 are vaccinated, we have 94 ICU covid  while Alberta has 163 with less then 1/3 the population.  689 in the hospital Alberta while Ontario has 363

Other Provinces with high vaccinated rates are also doing well 

Wake up and smell the coffee would you.

Here's more to open that pea brain of yours.

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2021 at 6:49 PM, Poncho said:

So you would go on an aircraft accident investigation site with over 200 dead and human remains everywhere without being vaccinated….I think you have consumed to many circumcised dicks. 

On 9/10/2021 at 7:25 PM, Poncho said:

It’s what we are talking about....it has become the new requirement.  The goal posts are moving everyday.  Look, I’m not against choice, take it or not, no one should be penalized for their choice but I don’t make the rules.  The current narrative is: “it’s for the greater good”......it’s almost unchallengeable....  FYI, they now have added additional shots for me to continue my job....now I need flu shot, Pneumonia shot and now Chinese flu shots to my list of vaccines required to do my job.  I could probably survive a Thai whore house without a scratch.  I’ve been vaccinated since June.  

Now, let ReneX get back to his bowl of foreskins....

On 9/10/2021 at 8:07 PM, Poncho said:

Open your eyes.....attending guests.....direct family is allowed.....Just get a doctors note if you need to attend a buddies funeral....you will be fine.

look I’m not disagreeing with you and foreskin boy....stop the rant no one cares anymore.....

On 9/10/2021 at 8:42 PM, Poncho said:

And other part of the equation is that.  I moved mom and dad into long term care.....90 year olds.....all have been vaccinated since the spring....and as a result all seniors in their place don’t need masks because they have been vaxed and, funny, no outbreaks....none since being vaxed.....none.....No out breaks and all are still going to see them.  All visitors despite being vaxed need to be masked.....I’m OK with it.....and I’m OK if they ask for my proof of being vaxed.   Wife and I are vaxed and we see mom and dad whenever we want.......it’s a nice freedom  

Wow.  Here I thought you had to have half of a brain to get your pilots license.... Apparently not.  Guess you didn't like that question since you didn't answer it eh... Oh wait, its none of business is it...

Read yourself your posts above, do you really believe that shit?  Doctors note to go to a funeral??  Mom and Dad in a retirement home locked down and no outbreaks?? Nice freedom?? Dead people may give you corona??  WTF!! I think you have lost your mind!!!

2 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Mom and Dad in a retirement home locked down and no outbreaks?? Nice freedom??  WTF!! I think you have lost your mind!!!

There are NO lockdowns anymore since vaccines have saved their lives.  You can visit when ever you wish

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Wow.  Here I thought you had to have half of a brain to get your pilots license.... Apparently not.  Guess you didn't like that question since you didn't answer it eh... Oh wait, its none of business is it...

Read yourself your posts above, do you really believe that shit?  Doctors note to go to a funeral??  Mom and Dad in a retirement home locked down and no outbreaks?? Nice freedom?? Dead people may give you corona??  WTF!! I think you have lost your mind!!!

Add to pilots licence, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer licence, and certified aircraft accident investigator.  Yes, dead bodies scattered in an aircraft accident can infect an investigator, with Hep A, B, C, HIV, SARS (Covid), yellow fever and so on.....it’s called Bloodborne Pathogens....read about them.  If you want to grow up and be an aircraft accident investigator you will need some education to see the big picture.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

There are lockdowns anymore since vaccines have saved their lives.  You can visit when ever you wish

Exactly, as a result of the vax they are no longer locked down and as a matter of fact, no resident is required to wear a mask.  It worked for them....

25 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Add to pilots licence, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer licence, and certified aircraft accident investigator.  Yes, dead bodies scattered in an aircraft accident can infect an investigator, with Hep A, B, C, HIV, SARS (Covid), yellow fever and so on.....it’s called Bloodborne Pathogens....read about them.  If you want to grow up and be an aircraft accident investigator you will need some education to see the big picture.

The small airport near me has skydiving and during the summer one of the club members chute fail as he jumped with a group of 5.  Not a good out come.  Do you investigate these types of accidents.

The club was not responsible

I watch the planes land over the road way on grass runway

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The small airport near me has skydiving and during the summer one of the club members chute fail as he jumped with a group of 5.  Not a good out come.  Do you investigate these types of accidents.

The club was not responsible

I watch the planes land over the road way on grass runway

Cookstown???  I work for an aircraft manufacturer, and support the investigation as the manufacturer expert.  I do not investigate parachute accidents and neither does the TSBC (Transportation Safety Board of Canada) unless it was an aircraft systems failure. Cheers

PassPortDoug has released a list of do's and don'ts

vaccinated?

Here’s a list of those exemptions: 

Non-essential businesses

•  To use the washroom
  •  To pay for an order
  •  To access an outdoor area that can only be accessed through an indoor route
  •  To place or pick up an order, including placing a bet or picking up winnings at a horse track
  •  To purchase admission
  •  To make a retail purchase
  •  For the purposes of health and safety

Weddings and funerals

•  A wedding or funeral service, rite or ceremony and you are not attending the associated social gathering or reception that is in a meeting or event space
  •  Social gathering associated with a funeral service, rite or ceremony that is being held in a business licensed under the Funeral, Burial and Cremation Services Act, 2022
  •  Between Sept. 22 and Oct. 12, the province says that a negative antigen COVID-19 test – taken no more than 48 hours prior – can be used to gain access to an indoor social gathering associated with a wedding or funeral

Individuals under a certain age

•  Children under 12 will not need to show proof of vaccination
  •  People under the age of 18 who are entering the indoor premises of a facility used for sports and recreational facilities solely for the purpose of actively participating in an organized sport

Proof of vaccination is also not required for retail shopping, salons and barbershops, banks, places of worship, essential services, workplaces or patios and other outdoor spaces.