*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

PassPortDoug is releasing his plan today,  not an issue for most Ontarian's as near 90% over 50 years old are vaccinated..

Surprisingly 18-50 year old are 75% vaccinated - this is going to change and increase

Has anyone noticed how quiet Doug and Kenny are these days?  I assume after the election he will come back

Barber shops and Salons were closed longer than any other business

The province said the decision to exempt some non-essential businesses such as salons and barbershops from the vaccine certificate rule is because data shows that the transmission risk is not as high in those settings due to strong infection control practices.

:dunno:

I’ve had a vaccine passport certificate since 1990.  I can’t get on an aircraft accident investigation site unless I prove I’ve have Hep A, B, Yellow fever and the like.  It’s no big deal.  I’ve been traveling since the Chinese flu started.

47 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I’ve had a vaccine passport certificate since 1990.  I can’t get on an aircraft accident investigation site unless I prove I’ve have Hep A, B, Yellow fever and the like.  It’s no big deal.  I’ve been traveling since the Chinese flu started.

I've got no problem getting the passport, Just wish it was federal 

:lol: :lol: 

Get ready, workers; Ontario's minimum wage is getting a raise next month.

Beginning October 1, the province's general minimum wage rate is set to go from $14.25 to $14.35 per hour.

A 10-cent raise will also be applied to the student minimum wage, liquor servers' minimum wage, and the homeworkers wage.

4 dollars a week for full time 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO IT ISN'T 

it was suppose to be $15 3 years ago, FORD stopped that and has now tossed another 10 cents into the ring...

You are aware of the inflation rate in Ontario under FORD?  

You would prefer they got nothing?

On 9/7/2021 at 8:30 PM, Poncho said:

On 9/7/2021 at 9:19 PM, toslow said:

I've got no problem getting the passport, Just wish it was federal 

Truly fucking pathetic you two.  Get the fuck out of my country if you support communism

2 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Truly fucking pathetic you two.  Get the fuck out of my country if you support communism

You have had a vaccine report since day one of school in Canada :dunno: vaccines are the reason we don't have those viruses around anymore.

I think the fact we need to have this passport thing to get into restaurants  is fucked up,  I have to show proof due to a few people that refuse to get a vaccine.  Fucking pathetic is right

Just think if the handful of people (nearing 1 in 10)  just went and got their shot  we wouldn't have passports or covid like we do now....

Renegade, are so sure Bill Gates is injecting something into you that you will now sit at home and never go out to a bar or on vacation :dunno:  

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Get ready, workers; Ontario's minimum wage is getting a raise next month.

Beginning October 1, the province's general minimum wage rate is set to go from $14.25 to $14.35 per hour.

A 10-cent raise will also be applied to the student minimum wage, liquor servers' minimum wage, and the homeworkers wage.

4 dollars a week for full time 

Yup, and they,ll probably take 5 dollars more for taxes. 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You have had a vaccine report since day one of school in Canada :dunno: vaccines are the reason we don't have those viruses around anymore.

I think the fact we need to have this passport thing to get into restaurants  is fucked up,  I have to show proof due to a few people that refuse to get a vaccine.  Fucking pathetic is right

Just think if the handful of people (nearing 1 in 10)  just went and got their shot  we wouldn't have passports or covid like we do now....

Renegade, are so sure Bill Gates is injecting something into you that you will now sit at home and never go out to a bar or on vacation :dunno:  

Yes, we have had reports of vaccines, however it was never needed to enter a public place of business.  This is communism and if you can't see it, then there is no hope for you.  

I just got back from vacation though actually, and I have no plans of just sitting at home.  There are many people out there that will not obey to this unlike what the media wants you to believe.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again this has nothing to do with a virus.

Wake up sheep.

Again wake up sheep.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/biden-regime-drops-iron-fist-private-sector-will-require-vaccines-weekly-covid-testing-employers-dont-comply-will-face-substantial-fines/

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Yes, we have had reports of vaccines, however it was never needed to enter a public place of business.  This is communism and if you can't see it, then there is no hope for you.  

I just got back from vacation though actually, and I have no plans of just sitting at home.  There are many people out there that will not obey to this unlike what the media wants you to believe.

Are you going to be THAT guy yelling at a employee of a Business how your have your rights, while holding up others behnid you without a care in the world.

or

you are going to find a ADAM that opens for everyone - by the way Hero guy is done, out of business.

Like I said its sad it has come to this point.  Vaccines are good plain and simple

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know, the fools still think this is about a virus.  If we have are freedoms taken we have no democracy. 

Freedoms are granted by government :lol:  but you didn't know that did you :lol: 

Now explain how the entire world is in on this plot and never a leak - I will wait 

5 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Thanks for the support......have you been vaccinated?  I didn’t say I supported it, I only said it’s no big deal....unfortunately world travel will require it.