*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The stupid is very strong in you.

10 minutes ago, toslow said:

I wonder if trail realizes that there is a Dundas st in just about every city and town in Canada?

Trail is stating it's a stupid idea. Not sure where you guys are getting the idea he backs this idea/decision? :dunno:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

well that is that, the man in the dark must be right.

Why is he hiding> he is a hero

Why would I believe the news or government when we have this guy :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I found my mother a lady who was cutting hair in her basement. Mom set up an appointment for last night. The lady called yesterday morning to say someone she had come in contact with had tested positive so she had to cancel while she waits for her test results. The person who tested positive and this lady are both full vaccinated.

No cut for mom.

Waterloo Region was hinting that they might open things by the end of the week but its looking doubtful. Delta Variant run strong here.

32 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I found my mother a lady who was cutting hair in her basement. Mom set up an appointment for last night. The lady called yesterday morning to say someone she had come in contact with had tested positive so she had to cancel while she waits for her test results. The person who tested positive and this lady are both full vaccinated.

No cut for mom.

Waterloo Region was hinting that they might open things by the end of the week but its looking doubtful. Delta Variant run strong here.

Imagine that. :news:

6 hours ago, irv said:

You won't see a provincial one, you might see place like Rogers center and ACC asking for it.

Seneca College is doing exactly that, be vaccinated or tested before entry to any of their properties 

this is a serious virus even if you think it isn't, times are changing due to it.

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You won't see a provincial one, you might see place like Rogers center and ACC asking for it.

Seneca College is doing exactly that, be vaccinated or tested before entry to any of their properties 

this is a serious virus even if you think it isn't, times are changing due to it.

Why did I know you'd be disappointed with that news. :news:

And LOL on the bold. You're such an ignorant sheep. 

On 7/16/2021 at 9:35 AM, irv said:

Why did I know you'd be disappointed with that news. :news:

And LOL on the bold. You're such an ignorant sheep. 

well I know 1 that died, 2 on ventilators, 6 others that got pretty sick.

I know no one that got anything from the scary Vaccine, sore arm for the most part.

Hopefully we can eradicate this Covid-19 virus like we did with small pox and so many other deadly viruses.

One thing we know for sure YOU have done nothing to help, and complained about everything along the way.   

Its not a bad thing it is just fact.  Unless you can tell what you have done to help this situation out?  :dunno:    

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well I know 1 that died, 2 on ventilators, 6 others that got pretty sick.

I know no one that got anything from the scary Vaccine, sore arm for the most part.

Hopefully we can eradicate this Covid-19 virus like we did with small pox and so many other deadly viruses.

One thing we know for sure YOU have done nothing to help, and complained about everything along the way.   

Its not a bad thing it is just fact.  Unless you can tell what you have done to help this situation out?  :dunno:    

And, their you go again with your ignorance and hypocrisy. :news:

Again, and for the last time since you have a hard time answering questions, where is the proof that these vaccines are doing anything at all other than making perfectly healthy people get sick with all sorts of things, hospitalizing some and killing others?

And, also, since you have seemed to have forgotten. Hint: There were no vaccines available last summer.

See new Tweets

Conversation

Today, Ontario is reporting fewer than 200 cases again, with 175 new cases of #COVID19 or a 0.5% increase. With 251 resolved, we continue to see a persistent decline in active cases in Ontario, with 76 fewer today.

covvid5.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

And, their you go again with your ignorance and hypocrisy. :news:

Again, and for the last time since you have a hard time answering questions, where is the proof that these vaccines are doing anything at all other than making perfectly healthy people get sick with all sorts of things, hospitalizing some and killing others?

And, also, since you have seemed to have forgotten. Hint: There were no vaccines available last summer.

See new Tweets

Conversation

Today, Ontario is reporting fewer than 200 cases again, with 175 new cases of #COVID19 or a 0.5% increase. With 251 resolved, we continue to see a persistent decline in active cases in Ontario, with 76 fewer today.

covvid5.jpg

:lol:  IRV we considered 600 cases a day huge last year :lol:  

we had over 4000 a day this spring - why is that?  

IRV for proof of  vaccines doing at least something (unlike you) the world death totals have dropped, old people are not dying by the hundreds because of the vaccine?  It is actual medical facts not some meme from Q

I'll wait for you to ask Qanon for the answer

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  IRV we considered 600 cases a day huge last year :lol:  

we had over 4000 a day this spring - why is that?  

IRV for proof of  vaccines doing at least something (unlike you) the world death totals have dropped, old people are not dying by the hundreds because of the vaccine?  It is actual medical facts not some meme from Q

I'll wait for you to ask Qanon for the answer

You're right, Trail, you're a 100% spot on!! :bc:

stupidity.png

2 minutes ago, irv said:

You're right, Trail, you're a 100% spot on!! :bc:

stupidity.png

I asked you what you are doing to get this economy open again.  Your answer was that I don't answer questions :lol: 

Like I said IRV everyone here but you and Renegade are vaccinated, not sure why you come here calling them names and stuff it really seems odd

Even crazy AC is vaccinated