*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You guys would have been great during the POLIO days,  those kids must of had issues and deserved to die or get seriously crippled.   Healthy kids didn't get more than a sore throat ( not true healthy kids died) 

Now POLIO isn't an issue 

small pox isn't an issue

I wonder how that happened?   any ideas

Any idea how many came down with Polio, let alone died, after receiving their vaccines? 

Nice deflection, yet again, Trail. I could post dozens of stories about people getting covid after getting their vaccines, and dozens more about them dying, but, of course, that will just fall on deaf ears.

To date, I know 2 people, perfectly healthy ones at that, who have died "mysteriously" after being vaccinated, and to date, not one single person who has contracted covid.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Vaccines can not give you the virus - do some reading on how vaccines work

Yes 1 shot your protection rate isn't high, with AZ its less than 70% meaning you have a 30% chance of getting covid.  

IRV over 250 million people in USA have a vaccine, I find 5000 cases very small compared to 1 in 2000 dies with covid

1.9 Billion world wide

almost 1 billion with 2 doses

a few thousand isn't a blip compared to Covid deaths

percents and math isn't a strong point obviously 

:lol:

Heard of breakthrough cases before, Trail? Look them up. :news:

Why do you suppose they, the CDC, is no longer investigating them unless you are hospitalized or die?

Could it be there is so many of them, they simply can't keep uP?

"As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance" 

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...zeneca-vaccine
https://globalnews.ca/video/7815211/...zeneca-vaccine
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212939.shtml

31 minutes ago, irv said:

Heard of breakthrough cases before, Trail? Look them up. :news:

Why do you suppose they, the CDC, is no longer investigating them unless you are hospitalized or die?

Could it be there is so many of them, they simply can't keep uP?

"As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance" 

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...zeneca-vaccine
https://globalnews.ca/video/7815211/...zeneca-vaccine
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212939.shtml

Have you changed this topic to vaccines don't work? instead of Covid doesn't kill anyone

:dunno:  

I am hoping vaccines work, I don't see old people dying by the 100' a day anymore.  This is a good thing even if you think it isn't.  

IRV I rarely get the Flu if I ever had it, does this mean it is fake?  why do people get flu shot yearly if it isn't real.

or is Flu real and everything else is fake :dunno:  what is your opinion

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Have you changed this topic to vaccines don't work? instead of Covid doesn't kill anyone

:dunno:  

I am hoping vaccines work, I don't see old people dying by the 100' a day anymore.  This is a good thing even if you think it isn't.  

IRV I rarely get the Flu if I ever had it, does this mean it is fake?  why do people get flu shot yearly if it isn't real.

or is Flu real and everything else is fake :dunno:  what is your opinion

Can you ever answer a single question that is asked of you instead of asking more questions?

Again, not sure why I am wasting my time here. Maybe I need my head read? 

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Can you ever answer a single question that is asked of you instead of asking more questions?

Again, not sure why I am wasting my time here. Maybe I need my head read? 

you changed topics for reasons you only know.

52 minutes ago, irv said:

Any idea how many came down with Polio, let alone died, after receiving their vaccines? 

Nice deflection, yet again, Trail. I could post dozens of stories about people getting covid after getting their vaccines, and dozens more about them dying, but, of course, that will just fall on deaf ears.

To date, I know 2 people, perfectly healthy ones at that, who have died "mysteriously" after being vaccinated, and to date, not one single person who has contracted covid.

I hope  you beat your parents for vaccinating you against Polio - :lol: 

Polio vaccine makers made a bad batch in USA, no where else in the world just there.  Once discovered all issues were removed

Facts you missed :dunno: 

Do you know how many lives have been saved with Polio vaccine?  fuck dude get a grip 

As of Thursday, anyone caught driving 40 km/h or more above the speed limit where the maximum is less than 80 km/h will face stunt driving charges. 

Before July 1, drivers would have to be busted going more than 50 km/h for it to be considered stunt driving on those roads. 

The rules for roads or highways where the speed limit is 80 km/h or higher remains the same. 

Drivers caught stunt driving will now also face a tougher penalty.

Motorists will face a 30-day roadside driver's licence suspension as well as a 14-day vehicle impoundment. The previous penalty was one week.

The Ontario government is also introducing an escalating post-conviction driver's licence suspensions for drivers convicted of stunt driving. 

•  For a first offence, a minimum of one to three years
  •  For a second offence, a minimum of three to 10 years
  •  For a third offence, a lifetime suspension that may be reduced at a later date to be established by regulation, and
  •  For fourth and subsequent offences, a lifetime driver’s licence suspension.
Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Hate these retarded terms. 40 Kms over the limit is speeding.

This is stunt driving.

I forgot about his signature move, classic show

the law is flawed, big difference between doing 90km/h in a 40km/hr zone compared to driving 150km/hr on a open highway

• Like 1

10 hours ago, toslow said:

This is only 25mph, gotta love the old metric system that balloons up the numbers 

in usa 5 miles over you are ticketed heavy

any you shouldn't be driving 50mph in a 25mph zone -  but driving 100mph in a 65mph zone is fine or should be in certain cases

Speeding is speeding, call it what it is. Years ago when  metric phased in divided highways posted 120km

13 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Hate these retarded terms. 40 Kms over the limit is speeding.

This is stunt driving.

Exactly

Edited by burndog
incomplete statement

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

in usa 5 miles over you are ticketed heavy

any you shouldn't be driving 50mph in a 25mph zone -  but driving 100mph in a 65mph zone is fine or should be in certain cases

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I forgot about his signature move, classic show

the law is flawed, big difference between doing 90km/h in a 40km/hr zone compared to driving 150km/hr on a open highway

AF1

Leece is going to fix the math problem with students, even knowning this isn't a Ontario thing and never was.

Our math scores have never had a passing mark since Mike Harris testing was brought forth.

I have a feeling we will see this test actually get easier so the marks will be higher, watch it happen live in the next year.

teaching coding is great news

Wondering why a person can't give change properly in the store will not change.

I am curious how we are #1 in robotics without math skills, this is amazing.

I think most people find Math difficult and drop it as soon as possible.

good luck Stevie

https://torontosun.com/opinion/lecce-ontarios-modernized-math-curriculum-finally-focuses-on-real-world-applications?fbclid=IwAR3oAbTCE5wrdOVPPy5urP63abhkmwXpS-RO5P_ZPfI7ARMjaHx3GG9xQeU

1 hour ago, burndog said:

when posted 120km/70mph the norm was +140. Less incidents back then, better driving skills including road manners.

No, no, Trail said drivers are much better today due to graduated licensing. 

Fack, I swear some of these dinggleberries who are teaching our kids how to drive just arrived from the worst driving regions in the world. It's insane that some of these drivers I see today actually got their license.:crazy:

1 hour ago, irv said:

No, no, Trail said drivers are much better today due to graduated licensing. 

Fack, I swear some of these dinggleberries who are teaching our kids how to drive just arrived from the worst driving regions in the world. It's insane that some of these drivers I see today actually got their license.:crazy:

bad drivers is not new or going away.

One thing driving a 1975 monte carlo is no where as  safe as driving any car built today.  There is no comparison in handling.

add in 10 times the car loads on roads makes for more accidents.

Back in the day you could bump someone and not even make a mark, today car can be written off.

alot of people are just waiting for an accident to happen to many people assume the other driver will do what they are expecting ( big mistake by most drivers)

30 years commuting you get to see a lot of stupid

back i the day, you could call for a drivers appointment the day after getting your 365 permit.  I don't think drivers were even trained at all back in the day I know I didn't take any drivers ed and was driving highways at 16

TORONTO -- Ontario is now the only place in North America where indoor dining still isn't allowed because of COVID-19, Restaurants Canada says.

In a statement to CTV News Toronto, Restaurants Canada slammed the Ontario governments reopening plan, calling it "inadequate" and is asking for restaurants to be fully reopened.

"The people of Ontario have hit all of the government’s targets, restaurants have shown that they can safely serve customers, yet they have seen no benefit to going into Step 2," a spokesperson for Restaurants Canada said. 

TORONTO -- Ontario is now the only place in North America where indoor dining still isn't allowed because of COVID-19, Restaurants Canada says.

In a statement to CTV News Toronto, Restaurants Canada slammed the Ontario governments reopening plan, calling it "inadequate" and is asking for restaurants to be fully reopened.

"The people of Ontario have hit all of the government’s targets, restaurants have shown that they can safely serve customers, yet they have seen no benefit to going into Step 2," a spokesperson for Restaurants Canada said. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck you Ford. Got my hair cut today by driving to another health region. Completely ridiculous.

My last hair cut was in March and my regular barber got screwed out of 2 cuts from me now.

Its not fair to them.

Open the entire province. Rip the bandaids. Let's go.

70,000 Nascar fans in attendance at last weekends Pocono, NY race only hours from the Canadian border and I can't get a hair cut from my local barber or eat in the restaurant down the street.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Fuck you Ford. Got my hair cut today by driving to another health region. Completely ridiculous.

My last hair cut was in March and my regular barber got screwed out of 2 cuts from me now.

Its not fair to them.

Open the entire province. Rip the bandaids. Let's go.

70,000 Nascar fans in attendance at last weekends Pocono, NY race only hours from the Canadian border and I can't get a hair cut from my local barber or eat in the restaurant down the street.

at this point the haircut thing makes no sense 

When he opens give him 3 cuts worth :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

at this point the haircut thing makes no sense 

When he opens give him 3 cuts worth :thumbsup:

She. I go to Lucy. 

I gave the girl today an $18 tip. She looked at me like I had 3 heads. I said I’m tipping for all the other assholes who are going ask for their $2 change back.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1