*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think this is the only case?

I don't even think there was one case as this story goes.  

I am sure out of the billions of vaccines given you might find a few rare cases or something.  Look at astrazenca 10's of million shots given, a dozen deaths and about 200 cured blood clot cases.

58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't even think there was one case as this story goes.  

I am sure out of the billions of vaccines given you might find a few rare cases or something.  Look at astrazenca 10's of million shots given, a dozen deaths and about 200 cured blood clot cases.

image.thumb.png.e1bbb3bfa4490e0cee2750d5d7a2b055.png

On 6/25/2021 at 3:09 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:

Doug Ford's daughter has changed the name of her soon-to-open cookie shop to remove an accidental KKK reference.

KyKy Kookies (Kyla Ford's nickname paired with a misspelling of cookies that was supposed to be cute, which when abbreviated becomes KKK) is now KyKy's Cookies & Ice Cream.

On 6/26/2021 at 7:48 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:

Doug Ford's daughter has changed the name of her soon-to-open cookie shop to remove an accidental KKK reference.

KyKy Kookies (Kyla Ford's nickname paired with a misspelling of cookies that was supposed to be cute, which when abbreviated becomes KKK) is now KyKy's Cookies & Ice Cream.

So if Kyla is happy selling cookies she should not open a bake Shop?  Just the Ford name in that area will pack the place!

I guess it would be better for Ford to hire her into a cushy job in the public service somewhere where she can hide everyday and do minimal work.  Maybe post on a snowmobile forum all day everyday.

Or maybe Fords best friends could start a fake charity and hire Kyla as a speaker?

Then Fail would cheer all day!!  And Ford could be your hero if he bought new socks.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

So if Kyla is happy selling cookies she should not open a bake Shop?  Just the Ford name in that area will pack the place!

I guess it would be better for Ford to hire her into a cushy job in the public service somewhere where she can hide everyday and do minimal work.  Maybe post on a snowmobile forum all day everyday.

Or maybe Fords best friends could start a fake charity and hire Kyla as a speaker?

Then Fail would cheer all day!!  And Ford could be your hero if he bought new socks.  

Ouch!

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fake Charity?  WE has done so much for youth, that is all lost now..

There was a reason every Province hired WE including all Conservative run Provinces.  they're work is good.

Anyway you missed the point of the post as usual 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The buzzed-about court case through which Adamson BBQ proprietor Adam Skelly vowed to challenge what he perceives to be the tyranny of the provincial government for implementing forced business closures and other lockdown restrictions amid the pandemic has been dismissed.

https://www.blogto.com/city/2021/06/adamson-bbq-owner-adam-skellys-court-case-has-been-thrown-out/?fbclid=IwAR1XqxOMofDseZvtBPRF9cPdBl8NEt-ziUpPksJTCQNCHM1BT-Rlh1U21To

6 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

What other underlying conditions did he already have ? or does anyone really know ?

I am sure he was close  to deaths door prior, this fake virus is a Liberal made up controlling scheme.

Other than that he was healthy working everyday until he got covid, 3 1/3 weeks later dead.

He might have had 5 extra pounds on him he deserved to die, don't you agree Frostynuts  :dunno: 

13 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The buzzed-about court case through which Adamson BBQ proprietor Adam Skelly vowed to challenge what he perceives to be the tyranny of the provincial government for implementing forced business closures and other lockdown restrictions amid the pandemic has been dismissed.

https://www.blogto.com/city/2021/06/adamson-bbq-owner-adam-skellys-court-case-has-been-thrown-out/?fbclid=IwAR1XqxOMofDseZvtBPRF9cPdBl8NEt-ziUpPksJTCQNCHM1BT-Rlh1U21To

Better send this anti Canadian more money.....

Not prepared :lol:  is laughable by this world leader against the controlling government 

While business owners are now opening up and regaining loses, ADUM isn't 

Edited by 1trailmaker

14 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

What other underlying conditions did he already have ? or does anyone really know ?

curious when you read someone had a reaction to a vaccine, do you question their health or the vaccine?

I pretty sure you question the vaccine..

Just at Foodland as the Memorial of flowers grow to celebrate this good man who has supported community events and sports, doing child wishes ect...  

Sad to think, working daily to serve the community healthy and then one day you catch fake covid from a costumer that did give a shit, you start to feel ill and can't breathe  within a week you are on a ventilator and dead 2 weeks later.   

He most likely deserved this and was his own fault, as stated here on FreedomSledder Ontario

MPP Johnny B has different feelings as he reaches out in support 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am sure he was close  to deaths door prior, this fake virus is a Liberal made up controlling scheme.

Other than that he was healthy working everyday until he got covid, 3 1/3 weeks later dead.

He might have had 5 extra pounds on him he deserved to die, don't you agree Frostynuts  :dunno: 

Supposedly healthy people die ever day, cause they didn,t even know they had issues. Is there even 1 documented case when a totally healthy adult who didn,t have other health issues died from covid ???????

Edited by Frostynuts
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Supposedly healthy people die ever day, cause they didn,t even know they had issues. Is there even 1 documented case when a totally healthy adult who didn,t have other health issues died from covid ???????

I'm curious if the gentleman had the vaccine(s)? I find it odd, if he didn't, they didn't use it as an example to get them, but since there is zero mention of the vaccines in any of the links I read, I would assume he did and that is the reason why there is no mention of them? All speculation, of course, but I am also wondering if he didn't wear a mask or allowed patrons into his store without them?  

Like most of these articles you read, the whole story is never told. :news:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yes 10's of thousands documented cases - 

VANCOUVER -- A Tsawwassen woman is pleading with the public to take the pandemic seriously, after reeling from her own unimaginable loss due to COVID-19.

Melissa Hance told CTV News that her 46-year-old husband Reid was healthy, active and had no underlying health conditions when he suddenly died at home days after contracting the coronavirus in early April.

Hance says she wants people to understand that COVID-19 can quickly turn deadly, even if someone is young and healthy.

give you anti fake covid shit a rest....

Do some reading I hear you think for yourself, how about you actually start doing that and read and leave the anti memes for AC and other uneducated people.

Fact you catch covid, you could die when you would not have it you didn't catch the virus.  - you denying this?

BOLD Yes that happens too, specially to young people - do some reading on healthy students dying

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm curious if the gentleman had the vaccine(s)? I find it odd, if he didn't, they didn't use it as an example to get them, but since there is zero mention of the vaccines in any of the links I read, I would assume he did and that is the reason why there is no mention of them? All speculation, of course, but I am also wondering if he didn't wear a mask or allowed patrons into his store without them?  

Like most of these articles you read, the whole story is never told. :news:

it isn't a story, its someone I know

People show up demanding their rights not to wear a mask,  they are incorrect and considered complete fuck faces.  So yes people have entered the store claiming it as their right to be there.

You know people like you and Renegade that don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

I would assume he had a vaccine 1 dose

5 employees caught it

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

it isn't a story, its someone I know

People show up demanding their rights not to wear a mask,  they are incorrect and considered complete fuck faces.  So yes people have entered the store claiming it as their right to be there.

You know people like you and Renegade that don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

I would assume he had a vaccine 1 dose

5 employees caught it

So, is there a possibility that it was the vaccine that gave him covid, or is that out of the realm of possibilities for you? Sorry for your loss, btw. 

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245

1.3% of Canada’s COVID-19 cases had 1st vaccine: PHAC
Two hundred and three people were hospitalized and 53 people died of COVID-19 after receiving one shot of the vaccine, PHAC added.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7829119/c...t-dose-canada/

You guys would have been great during the POLIO days,  those kids must of had issues and deserved to die or get seriously crippled.   Healthy kids didn't get more than a sore throat ( not true healthy kids died) 

Now POLIO isn't an issue 

small pox isn't an issue

I wonder how that happened?   any ideas

1 minute ago, irv said:

So, is there a possibility that it was the vaccine that gave him covid, or is that out of the realm of possibilities for you? Sorry for your loss, btw. 

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245

1.3% of Canada’s COVID-19 cases had 1st vaccine: PHAC
Two hundred and three people were hospitalized and 53 people died of COVID-19 after receiving one shot of the vaccine, PHAC added.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7829119/c...t-dose-canada/

Vaccines can not give you the virus - do some reading on how vaccines work

Yes 1 shot your protection rate isn't high, with AZ its less than 70% meaning you have a 30% chance of getting covid.  

IRV over 250 million people in USA have a vaccine, I find 5000 cases very small compared to 1 in 2000 dies with covid

1.9 Billion world wide

almost 1 billion with 2 doses

a few thousand isn't a blip compared to Covid deaths

percents and math isn't a strong point obviously