*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

ONEWAY LILLEY AND SUN TURN ON THEIR HERO

LILLEY: Ford hiding big problems at OLG

Requests submitted through the provincial Freedom of Information system — which is supposed to grant the public access to the workings of government — have been met with outright refusals to release the material or demands of thousands of dollars in search fees.

https://ottawasun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-ford-hiding-big-problems-at-olg/wcm/2854b0ae-dae0-4a69-99f6-cd9d1d9f6853?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1sYPgW2HUfWKtRUrkOErDsBSNmBmE6DQ3nY0MA0X-vvVLoBrjpCYuxE7Y#Echobox=1623171981

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What do you think of if you are Premier or what ever you have to use a government owned twitter account instead of 

FORD NATION having provincial releases and if they wish false narratives :dunno: 

I don't like Doug posting as our Premier on his private cock pull account.  This goes for any elected official.

I can't see how anyone would not agree with this  

On 6/10/2021 at 6:17 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Well your number must be right but being from an anti masker/vaxer 

Lets go with your number it must be correct

so it getting better 621 instead of 2350 (fact checked) that were in the hospital.

Sure glad we got that sorted out, pretty serious stuff even death wishes being tossed out there.

Anti vaxer hahahahahaha.. This proves how stupid you are.  Am I a anti vaxer cause Im not taking the covid vax? 

Go on the government website and you will find that number of 2350.  Im sure you already know there is over 14 million people in Ontario so is that is totally worth shutting down our country for a year and a half, right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Anti vaxer hahahahahaha.. This proves how stupid you are.  Am I a anti vaxer cause Im not taking the covid vax? 

Go on the government website and you will find that number of 2350.  Im sure you already know there is over 14 million people in Ontario so is that is totally worth shutting down our country for a year and a half, right?

Doug Ford shutdown the economy not me,  no worries he still gets you support.

You did nothing to help open the economy matter of fact you held the process  up with gatherings.

Me and millions of others did do something to help the economy open.

You're Welcome 

I have no problem with your anti covid stuff and never have said a word until , you wished me dead...

You are so much more than a anti vaxxer

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford shutdown the economy not me,  no worries he still gets you support.

You did nothing to help open the economy matter of fact you held the process  up with gatherings.

Me and millions of others did do something to help the economy open.

You're Welcome 

I have no problem with your anti covid stuff and never have said a word until , you wished me dead...

You are so much more than a anti vaxxer

LOL, you're the biggest loser on the internet.  You and other sheep help open the economy...haha, thanks for the laugh if the day

22 hours ago, Renegade X said:

LOL, you're the biggest loser on the internet.  You and other sheep help open the economy...haha, thanks for the laugh if the day

Beside you and IRV everyone here has done their part.. vaccinated and tried not to spread this virus.  

Not sure why you are calling everyone sheep, do they call you something?  Why do you feel the need to put everyone down that isn't on your anti everything wagon?

If being a Sheep will help our business owners open  up, count me as a sheep

What have you and IRV done to help open the economy?  attend an anti mask event?  attend a this is a fake virus rally?  

Cases are  under 400 now, no thanks to you

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dougie the Dictator is going to let Ontario go to Step 2 on a long weekend?

Hard to believe the 75% vac numbers. I'm still running into people who say they aren't getting it and none of my employees have.

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Dougie the Dictator is going to let Ontario go to Step 2 on a long weekend?

Hard to believe the 75% vac numbers. I'm still running into people who say they aren't getting it and none of my employees have.

With the line ups you see in GTA clearly people are getting the vaccine by the masses.  As you spread out from there you will find younger people not vaccinated.

Most everyone I know has been vaccinated, I know a couple that still believe this is fake and Bill Gates is injecting stuff into your body.

Even the young hot cart girls have been vaccinated.

The owner of the local Foodland is still in the ICU on support - Third person I known that is on a ventilator

Low numbers I think Doug will open more on July 1,  I heard even haircuts.

Spent the day in Barrie doing a virtual Murder Mystery Cluedupp,  The patios were packed

On 6/17/2021 at 1:55 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Beside you and IRV everyone here has done their part.. vaccinated and tried not to spread this virus.  

Not sure why you are calling everyone sheep, do they call you something?  Why do you feel the need to put everyone down that isn't on your anti everything wagon?

If being a Sheep will help our business owners open  up, count me as a sheep

What have you and IRV done to help open the economy?  attend an anti mask event?  attend a this is a fake virus rally?  

Cases are  under 400 now, no thanks to you

Is the vax worth the risk to kids?  Even if they survive the heart damage is permanent.  Moron.

1f194d64ebb8f04c.jpeg

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is the vax worth the risk to kids?  Even if they survive the heart damage is permanent.  Moron.

1f194d64ebb8f04c.jpeg

:dunno:  calling bullshit but where is the report that it was the vaccine?  nowhere is this stated..

Did you do fact checking on her post?  I assume you did

fact is over 600 000 people were fine and within weeks covid killed them...

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:dunno:  calling bullshit but where is the report that it was the vaccine?  nowhere is this stated..

Did you do fact checking on her post?  I assume you did

fact is over 600 000 people were fine and within weeks covid killed them...

Wow.  The stupid is strong in you.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 7:42 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

1f194d64ebb8f04c.jpeg

:lol:

amLuHOge_normal.jpg

I have deleted a tweet thread about the sudden death of my nephew following his 2nd covid shot. Fox News and other far-right disinformation networks are politicizing the death and using my tweet to do it. They are causing my family more pain. If you have any questions, DM me.

Replying to
Than you. I hate that things have gotten so politicized. The last thing I want is for someone like Tucker Carlson or anyone else on Hate TV using this for political gain. But if there are risk factors, I hope someone can find out what they are.

Do you think attention is her goal?  she got yours 
Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:

amLuHOge_normal.jpg

I have deleted a tweet thread about the sudden death of my nephew following his 2nd covid shot. Fox News and other far-right disinformation networks are politicizing the death and using my tweet to do it. They are causing my family more pain. If you have any questions, DM me.

Replying to
Than you. I hate that things have gotten so politicized. The last thing I want is for someone like Tucker Carlson or anyone else on Hate TV using this for political gain. But if there are risk factors, I hope someone can find out what they are.

Do you think attention is her goal?  she got yours 

You think this is somehow funny?

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow.  The stupid is strong in you.

amLuHOge_normal.jpg

Replying to
I would definitely still get her vaccinated. If hadn't already vaccinated my 14-year-old, I would still do it. BUT: Especially for boys, I would monitor heart rate very frequently for the following week. I would even get up in the middle of the night to do it.

Any thoughts AC?  she is pro vaccination :dunno:  

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

amLuHOge_normal.jpg

Replying to
I would definitely still get her vaccinated. If hadn't already vaccinated my 14-year-old, I would still do it. BUT: Especially for boys, I would monitor heart rate very frequently for the following week. I would even get up in the middle of the night to do it.

Any thoughts AC?  she is pro vaccination :dunno:  

She's a fucking idiot.