*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

LockDownDoug is going to allow some stores to open on Friday 

I need a hair cut not a patio dinner.

Gyms and barber shops. Get off your fat ass Doug. Open up the province and let it run. No one cares any more.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

As talk about Borders across Canada opening up to travel, Doug Ford is still crying to have Ontario locked down from the world.

Pretty crazy the way politics works.

That fat fuck was up at his cottage this past weekend and my son has vid of lard arse coming out of the variety store by Mary lake  with an ice cream cone and then gives the teenager's  ''17 and younger'' his cell #, then tells the kids to have your parents call me when my cottage reno's are done and we'll have a party...WTF.

Edited by mach4me
  • Sad 1

People in Hospital 621 - down from 2800

People in ICU with covid 391 - down from over 900

People on ventilators with covid 261 - down from over 700

63% of all ICU patients are covid-19

These are great numbers considering where we were just weeks ago

Borders are going to be fully open to vaccinated people very soon, so not IRV by researched choice

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

People in Hospital 621 - down from 2800

People in ICU with covid 391 - down from over 900

People on ventilators with covid 261 - down from over 700

63% of all ICU patients are covid-19

These are great numbers considering where we were just weeks ago

Borders are going to be fully open to vaccinated people very soon, so not IRV by researched choice

Ontario was never even close to 2800 in hospital you fuckin retard.  Its too bad the vaccine didn't take you out

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Ontario was never even close to 2800 in hospital you fuckin retard.  Its too bad the vaccine didn't take you out

since you know the number what was it? I'll wait

got to like someone post insults and wishes death on someone for no reason 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

alot of people gathering in London, I assume you feel ripped off not being able to go out east

I think Doug has gained more votes than he lost

I sent another letter to the NS government, they responded and know might let me in if i send them certain docs they are asking for, Will get the docs from my sister tomorrow 

Hopefully it will be enough

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

since you know the number what was it? I'll wait

got to like someone post insults and wishes death on someone for no reason 

Youre a fucking idiot.  There are know proven treatments that work that could have saved 2/3 of those who died.  Again you're a fucking brain dead moron.

5 hours ago, toslow said:

I sent another letter to the NS government, they responded and know might let me in if i send them certain docs they are asking for, Will get the docs from my sister tomorrow 

Good stuff, I bet you will be able to go

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, toslow said:

I had papers from the lawyer stating reason for travelling back in January and never had to show anything when we got to the NS border. We also had to fill out the NB form at the time as well. We had to quarantine for the 14 days at our destination and got an email at 8:01 am every day to fill out lol. We are heading down end of June or early July and have to quarantine again which is no big deal. 

5 hours ago, smokin george said:

I had papers from the lawyer stating reason for travelling back in January and never had to show anything when we got to the NS border. We also had to fill out the NB form at the time as well. We had to quarantine for the 14 days at our destination and got an email at 8:01 am every day to fill out lol. We are heading down end of June or early July and have to quarantine again which is no big deal. 

I heard middle of July they are looking at that time to open for travel in and out of the maritimes 

2 hours ago, toslow said:

I heard middle of July they are looking at that time to open for travel in and out of the maritimes 

I hope they hurry up lol. We bought a piece of property that needs clearing and it would be nice to be there when it's getting done. 

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

I hope they hurry up lol. We bought a piece of property that needs clearing and it would be nice to be there when it's getting done. 

Where did or what area did you buy the property?

6 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Fox Point Lake. Chester NS about 30-40 min from Halifax. 

Are you frm the eastcoast or just moving there for retirement? 

25 minutes ago, toslow said:

Are you frm the eastcoast or just moving there for retirement? 

We're both from Ont and bought it for a recreational spot to go to in the summer. We have family and friends in the area. I was going to get a cottage/home built till the lumber went sky high.  We"ll park our motorhome there for the time being.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Renegade X said:

2350.  No reason... Lol.  You are a complete idiot

Well your number must be right but being from an anti masker/vaxer 

Lets go with your number it must be correct

so it getting better 621 instead of 2350 (fact checked) that were in the hospital.

Sure glad we got that sorted out, pretty serious stuff even death wishes being tossed out there.

:lol: all of a sudden Comie Doug is going to stop 3rd party ads :lol: 

PROUD Ontario/Alberta/Canada sure helped him win but now its all bad :lol: 

Doug will use rate :withstanding: langauge to dodge all legal battles include our rights and feedom act

RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS don't matter all of sudden, the wackos are claiming Doug has the right to over rule any court decision and stomp on your Rights and Freedoms (as long as its not wearing a mask that is against our rights and freedoms)

:lol:

I will past this law because I am king, I rule

too funny reading oneways defending Doug the Premier of Toronto 

Notwithstanding Clause has never been used in Ontario until SloganMan Ford and has used it twice in 3 years.

Amazing the backing he gets, from cutting councilors during an election to killing any kind of ad against conservatives (against Liberal is still fine) 

but for some reason wearing a mask is against our rights and freedoms :lol: 

Commie Doug is in his glory right now

• Sad 1