*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

When the world was throwing this crap out, Trudeau was running around picking it up.

"Oh, the blood clots were only from one batch, not the shipment sent to Canada."

Bunch of fucking liars making it up as they go.

• Like 2

Yep, taking the near free "day olds", now gonna study the effects of taking/mixing vaccines. Hey just fire all of em in equal parts into one shot, gotcha covered, good to go!

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 10:58 PM, Blackstar said:

When the world was throwing this crap out, Trudeau was running around picking it up.

"Oh, the blood clots were only from one batch, not the shipment sent to Canada."

Bunch of fucking liars making it up as they go.

certainly making it up as we go, that happens when there is next to nothing to go on.

the vaccine it a tough one - do you think if the pressure from CPC about the lack of vaccines, we need more and more and more and need it  now now now plays a role in this?  

I don't remember any Party stating don't get astrazenca :dunno: 

I believe 2 have died, after taking that vaccine out of 2 million - if we use the stats the anti covid people are using this isn't even a concern.   Yet the SEE SEE SEE I TOLD YOU is loud :lol: 

maybe they will push second dose as okay :dunno: 

This election coming will be interesting.

On 5/15/2021 at 1:33 PM, burndog said:

Yep, taking the near free "day olds", now gonna study the effects of taking/mixing vaccines. Hey just fire all of em in equal parts into one shot, gotcha covered, good to go!

Yep, throw it all in a blender and call it the Canadian Cocktail.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

certainly making it up as we go, that happens when there is next to nothing to go on.

the vaccine it a tough one - do you think if the pressure from CPC about the lack of vaccines, we need more and more and more and need it  now now now plays a role in this?  

I don't remember any Party stating don't get astrazenca :dunno: 

I believe 2 have died, after taking that vaccine out of 2 million - if we use the stats the anti covid people are using this isn't even a concern.   Yet the SEE SEE SEE I TOLD YOU is loud :lol: 

maybe they will push second dose as okay :dunno: 

This election coming will be interesting.

Most European countries and others around the world had already banned the use of AZ before it got to Canada.

Its reputation as a blood clotter were well known.

It was also common knowledge that it was supposed to be used on those under 65, that the recommended interval between shots was 2-4 weeks and that it wasn't very effective against the variants.

But not here. No need to follow the manufacturer's recommendations or pay any attention to the issues with its use around the world. "Just send it" in to the arms of your people cause its the best you can do.

53 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Most European countries and others around the world had already banned the use of AZ before it got to Canada.

Its reputation as a blood clotter were well known.

And there was everyone yelling "vaccines more vaccines"  I didn't see any party say anything different.

The European Union’s drug regulator said on Tuesday there had been more than 300 cases worldwide of rare blood clotting incidents combined with low platelet counts after use of COVID-19 vaccines.

There were 287 occurrences with the AstraZeneca vaccine, eight with Johnson & Johnson’s shot, 25 for Pfizer and five for Moderna, said Peter Arlett, Head of Data Analytics at the European Medicines Agency (EMA).

With Covid it only affects old people or maybe your over weight so its your own fault if you get sick.

Low platelets?  too bad for you,  don't take the vaccine  :dunno:

I think Provinces are still giving astrazenca 

Ontario, Nova Scotia and Manitoba have stopped using AZ while they consider what to do. Alberta is keeping what they have left of AZ to use as second shots for those who didn't have issues with their first shot of it.

I'm well aware that the risks are small. I got the AZ shot 3 weeks ago. It would not have been my first pick though.

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yep, throw it all in a blender and call it the Canadian Cocktail.

Since all those shots are a placebo anyways, does it really matter ? Healing is 90 % manipulating the mind. It works for some.

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Ontario, Nova Scotia and Manitoba have stopped using AZ while they consider what to do. Alberta is keeping what they have left of AZ to use as second shots for those who didn't have issues with their first shot of it.

I'm well aware that the risks are small. I got the AZ shot 3 weeks ago. It would not have been my first pick though.

I am hoping for the newer vaccine

175380227_1438651303142847_7951008532853

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Since all those shots are a placebo anyways, does it really matter ? Healing is 90 % manipulating the mind. It works for some.

Nope, mix it up and jab.

These anti mask anti commie protests are working, I hear Doug Ford is caving to them and going to allow stores to open and remove mask rules by end of June.

Great work by these people to  expose this crime against humanity, if not for them we would have to wear masks for the rest of time.

Thanks for your awakening 

After all this fake virus nothing more than the average flu agenda is finished, will people still go to the doctor when they feel ill?  since all Doctors have lied to us and forged documents to state COVID death to fill their agenda of world control?  

Honest question - for those that protest against this fake virus hoax :dunno: Maybe we haven't needed doctors at all and this was just another fake agenda set forth by new world order

Do these people actually know how stupid they look? my guess is NO

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

After all this fake virus nothing more than the average flu agenda is finished, will people still go to the doctor when they feel ill?  since all Doctors have lied to us and forged documents to state COVID death to fill their agenda of world control?  

Honest question - for those that protest against this fake virus hoax :dunno: Maybe we haven't needed doctors at all and this was just another fake agenda set forth by new world order

Do these people actually know how stupid they look? my guess is NO

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2021 at 10:22 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Cases way down 1500 

ICU coming down to just above 700

1400 in hospital is way down from 2300 just 2 week ago

soon so soon we will be back at it

When do we go back to hallway health?

Asking for a moron.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

can you link to the CDC site with this information?  I have troubles with your MEMEs are real a source 

I am betting you won't since the information isn't real

Will you be going to any Doctors or Hospitals in the future?  since you claim they lie and really don't care to make you better, they wan't money and only money.

asking for someone that has a clue

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

can you link to the CDC site with this information?  I have troubles with your MEMEs are real a source 

I am betting you won't since the information isn't real

Will you be going to any Doctors or Hospitals in the future?  since you claim they lie and really don't care to make you better, they wan't money and only money.

asking for someone that has a clue

Even better your pos fiberal star.