*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dougie to increase GREEN BELT area, most added since the beginning

Remember we used to not like this under WYNNE government - how is was unfair to land owners

Good times  

Still no reason for it...but if it does people will loose their land in most cases.  That won’t be addressed in any news release. 

Doug's new law seems to have affect several people

28 Teachers banned for life

read the article, why the fuck do people do these things knowing it isn't going to work out in the end

https://www.barrietoday.com/around-ontario/ontario-college-of-teachers-names-28-teachers-whose-licences-have-been-revoked-for-sexual-misconduct-3435269?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1Gdtponchbkw8XwJGxP5td83L8nLRNXLONMS_e81lqLmwi5wccwOZJDxA

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug's new law seems to have affect several people

28 Teachers banned for life

read the article, why the fuck do people do these things knowing it isn't going to work out in the end

https://www.barrietoday.com/around-ontario/ontario-college-of-teachers-names-28-teachers-whose-licences-have-been-revoked-for-sexual-misconduct-3435269?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1Gdtponchbkw8XwJGxP5td83L8nLRNXLONMS_e81lqLmwi5wccwOZJDxA

Maybe they thought saying they were sorry was good enough.....I guess that only works for some....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Maybe they thought saying they were sorry was good enough.....I guess that only works for some....

No - some were charged and suspended decades ago, new law says you are done forever.

Even if you served your charge... 

The Drama teacher having his students lie on the floor and  act like they are having the best orgasm ever is one for the books.  What a fuck up

I have no issues with this but I will say being accused is very easy and done often by angry students.

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

No - some were charged and suspended decades ago, new law says you are done forever.

Even if you served your charge... 

The Drama teacher having his students lie on the floor and  act like they are having the best orgasm ever is one for the books.  What a fuck up

I have no issues with this but I will say being accused is very easy and done often by angry students.

Boo Hoo, find another career that puts the customers first.

ONTARIO OPEN FOR BUSINESS 

Remember when we used to blame WYNNE for plants closing regardless of the situation?

I lets blame Trudeau this time

Doug really has set some record closures 

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/national-sports-stores-all-closing-despite-parent-company-canadian-tire-posting-phenomenal-q4-earnings-1.5314258?fbclid=IwAR321YFyskKAH1zDoZ2NkFZ23Yfb1i4Qtu1QHwwVyms1oKKG5SKdr1cCjao

National Sports stores all closing despite parent-company Canadian Tire posting 'phenomenal' Q4 earnings

How can you compare a government during a world wide pandemic with what loose pockets Wynne and McGuinty did to this province? I have to stop reading these responses, just have me shaking my head. Going to the current event section to see some boobies :suicide:

5 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

How can you compare a government during a world wide pandemic with what loose pockets Wynne and McGuinty did to this province? I have to stop reading these responses, just have me shaking my head. Going to the current event section to see some boobies :suicide:

But it was Wynne's fault that CAT moved :lol:   that is what is funny 

Wynne's hydro rates blah blah - yet Doug Ford has added 110% to the kwh most increase all combined... 

Maybe you haven't been here for 12 years listening to these ONEWAYs complain :lmao:  They even deny Ford raise rates at all..

Anyway oldslow I never blamed Doug for any lose of Job, so not sure where you are coming from :dunno: 

Excellent, problem with threads, text messaging and e-mails is it's too easy to misinterpret :chatter:.

No I haven't been around long, HCS refugee, and honestly should stay out of the political debates,.

Problem is the only winners in politics are the politicians, middle class families like ours are being eliminated, thank Christ I'll be dead before that happens

3 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Excellent, problem with threads, text messaging and e-mails is it's too easy to misinterpret :chatter:.

No I haven't been around long, HCS refugee, and honestly should stay out of the political debates,.

Problem is the only winners in politics are the politicians, middle class families like ours are being eliminated, thank Christ I'll be dead before that happens

Bold was funny :lol: 

Actually we are still the wealthiest middle class in the world and have never been lower than second...

Stick around its all good fun - ignore DAVE threads :lmao: 

• 2 weeks later...

New on-line vaccine opens today.

Getting closer and closer to ending these lockdowns

359 million vaccines given and I heard one person got very sick, I saw the meme so I am thinking we are being lied to  by our government and this is really about Bill Gates injection trackers in our bodies.  

I heard Doug Ford is a huge part of this conspiracy 

Ford says smarten up or we will go into lockdown again.  

I think Doug is making a mistake listening to science and medical experts he should be on FaceBook where the real info comes from.  

or Fire these experts and get ones that are more in-line with dr speaking out