*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

you're up late

Not working much these days. I'm in the swimming pool business and I plow snow.Not much of either happening right now...lol

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Millions to be vaccinated by March/April in Ontario.  8.5 million by June

DOUG FORD shutdown is coming to an end..

NEW Doug will go away and old Doug will be back so chins up everyone 

Yep, they're going to be working on it 7 days a week now that they got called out for shutting down over Christmas weekend. Ontario, the only province where Covid took a holiday....lol

The vaccine has been here in Kitchener since last Wednesday and according to local news they have shot up just over 200 health care workers so far. They better get a move on.

Trail you must be spanking your lil’libtard stick over this one. As you should be. Complete asshole and deliberately mislead the public through negligent posts. I can’t believe a gent so educated did this. Rod Phillips.....shame

410DE538-2553-4199-9C51-9257ADC0FADF.jpeg

4CFED56E-38F4-421B-9690-6A5A08F7938E.jpeg

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Trail you must be spanking your lil’libtard stick over this one. As you should be. Complete asshole and deliberately mislead the public through negligent posts. I can’t believe a gent so educated did this. Rod Phillips.....shame

410DE538-2553-4199-9C51-9257ADC0FADF.jpeg

4CFED56E-38F4-421B-9690-6A5A08F7938E.jpeg

Question is what will DOUG DO?

Would this guy been a good finance Minister?  He has the background.  Who would replace him? lets not have the same thing as federal going on in Ontario too

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

? When did Trudeau leave? 

Doug did nothing so I assume you meant unless you are FORD

I guess you forgot in April when he told everyone to stay home and he took the family on a ski holiday. Regardless of where you go, out of country, or in, his message was clear, stay home, but your hero took his family on a holiday. You can twist it your way. 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ROD resigned 

3 hours ago, Poncho said:

He really had no choice unless he was Trudeau 

He played it all wrong. He shouldn't have made himself look so guilty.

He should have Manned up.

Said this trip was booked a long time ago. This is a special time for my wife and I as we are celebrating our ............. (fill in the blank with some bullshit anniversary that no one can dispute) and I apologize if this offends anyone but we can discuss further upon my return.

But the dumbshit probably got a phone call from Big Doug saying "You dumbfuck, this trip is going come back to bite us both and I;m not going down with you. Fix it"

And his fix was to post fake pics on his Instagram............ :lol:

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

He played it all wrong. He shouldn't have made himself look so guilty.

He should have Manned up.

Said this trip was booked a long time ago. This is a special time for my wife and I as we are celebrating our ............. (fill in the blank with some bullshit anniversary that no one can dispute) and I apologize if this offends anyone but we can discuss further upon my return.

But the dumbshit probably got a phone call from Big Doug saying "You dumbfuck, this trip is going come back to bite us both and I;m not going down with you. Fix it"

And his fix was to post fake pics on his Instagram............ :lol:

:lol: 

134776293_10157229783346920_897891300352

• Haha 2

On 12/31/2020 at 1:47 PM, Poncho said:

I guess you forgot in April when he told everyone to stay home and he took the family on a ski holiday. Regardless of where you go, out of country, or in, his message was clear, stay home, but your hero took his family on a holiday. You can twist it your way. 

Do you have a link to this?  I can't find even one reference.  

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you have a link to this?  I can't find even one reference.  

Maybe he is referring to Trudeau going to his cottage in Quebec on the Easter weekend?

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe he is referring to Trudeau going to his cottage in Quebec on the Easter weekend?

maybe, the place that really isn't a cottage but called that and that is just one of them they refer to as THE COTTAGE

Turns out he did nothing wrong go to his home after a work day

Seems Alberta is having some issues with travelers KENNY isn't going to do anything

Trump is very disturbing and dangerous, I hope he leaves soon

Trump call to pressure officials to change vote results

"I don't want to go after Dominion we don't care about them I just need 11780 votes"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

not sure how anyone could back this man

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trump is very disturbing and dangerous, I hope he leaves soon

Trump call to pressure officials to change vote results

"I don't want to go after Dominion we don't care about them I just need 11780 votes"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

not sure how anyone could back this man

Well you back Trudeau so that doesn't give you much credibility.